It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

‘We Don’t Need White People Leading the Democratic Party Right Now’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

On Wednesday’s “CNN Newsroom,” CNN Political Commentator and former National Press Secretary to Democratic presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) Symone Sanders argued, “we don’t need white people leading the Democratic Party right now. The Democratic Party is diverse, and it should be reflected as so in our leadership,” during a discussion on the possible DNC Chairmanship of former Vermont Governor Howard Dean (D).

Link.

Well, there you go. She talks about diversity, by insisting upon exclusion.

It isn't about ideas or leadership. It's about the color of your skin.

And they wonder why they lost the election? I particularly love how the white guy sitting next to her is nodding his head in agreement. I guess he's a Donald Sutherland fan.

Btw, didn't the democrats have a black president for the last eight years???? It's very confusing trying to keep up with leftist logic.

edit on 23-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

They lost it because they were to open minded and tolerant. They never went out there and got gritty against the other side. They were to polite.

"saecasm"
edit on 23-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I can't believe my ears.

I can't believe my eyes either.

The future of the Democrat Party is in shambles.

cinders

embers

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Problem for her and the Democrats is that the US is 63% white currently. Ignoring the white population at election time is going to cost them.

+46 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The worst part is when you finally make them see how wrong they are. They turn violent and offensive.

edit on 23-11-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

It did cost them.

link   
a reply to: ntech

Dp
edit on 23-11-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

link   
#'s sake, I thought Trump liked to double down on things.

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
And people hear that and wonder why white people are starting to play identity politics along with everyone else?

It's sad.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You people need to get a grip. Just because this one woman thinks this means exactly nothing overall.

As if every left leaning person in America is really thinking the same??? Please....

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

"This one woman" was the former national spokeswoman for Bernie Sanders presidential campaign. So I wouldn't call her that as if she is precisely some random person no one knows about in the party infrastructure.

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hahahahhaahha, like how the left isn't pushing white supremacist garbage because of one KKK guy?

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

"You people"?

That comes off as bigoted.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Former Spokeswoman. So what??? Big deal...

Are you insisting she represents everyone on the left???

Who gives a crap what she thinks.

Most people see the same things wrong with what she said that you are all pointing out in this thread.

It means nothing...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This makes me sad, and ashamed. I am against race fighting i see a future where everyone lives in peace no matter the colour of skin they born with. Is it always so crazy there like this? I have much hope for the future where people live in peace and get on with there lives in peace.

link   

When I read about stuff like this I thank my lucky stars that I raised my daughter to be color blind. She is married to a wonderful black man. They have blessed me with a beautiful granddaughter and soon to be grandson.

Hopefully because they are mixed their skin will be the right color so they won't be persecuted when the times comes. And I see that coming down the pike...

I just don't understand why the color of your skin should cause friction for anyone.

+11 more 
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You people need to get a grip. Just because this one woman thinks this means exactly nothing overall.

As if every left leaning person in America is really thinking the same??? Please....

If she was just some nondescript democratic voter, I would agree. But, she is, "CNN Political Commentator and former National Press Secretary to Democratic presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders"....so, is somewhat of a leader and has the media connections to spread her message. So, in this case, it matters.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
to quote napoleon

when the enemy is making a false movement we must take good care not to interrupt him.

in other words

Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself

edit on 23-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Hahahahhaahha, like how the left isn't pushing white supremacist garbage because of one KKK guy?

But it's ok when you do it though???

I don't get your argument. I'm not condoning anything about the left pushing anything. But you're apparently using that as an excuse to do the very same thing you say is wrong of them to do.

Where are you heading with that kind of reasoning???

link   

Already posted: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join