It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Democrat: ‘We Don’t Need White People Leading Democratic Party’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: TheBulk
"I'm here for the millennials, I'm here for the brown folks".

That's the part that stuck out to me too.

Someone should remind her that her being "here for the brown folks" leaves out everyone who's not Brown.

That is exactly the problem. Probably the same problem she's used to promote herself and her position by being an alleged victim of.

F*ck her.

Exactly right. I'm in this for all of us, not just whites. If its just everyone vs whites, then i need to rethink this whole thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
IMHO, we could do without the DNC and the Democrat party altogether. Same for the Republicans.

Political parties offer a non-thinking way of governing:
---- oh, I'm a Donkey, I'll vote with the Donkeys - same for the Elephants.

I would like to see political parties outlawed (not gonna happen) so that the people that represent US have to use their brains, think on issues and policies on their own, and govern for the benefit and to the will of the people. Since that isn't going to be possible, let's have at least 4 major funded parties and build a coalition government every election cycle. I think we'd be amazed at the benefits of "forced compromise" beacuse no ONE party has the majority.

But another poster indicated we should get the money out of government as a #2 priority - realistically, that ain't gonna happen either - but I heartily concur and support the idea. Realistically, the only expedient way to get the money out of government is to ban campaign contributions and only allow government funding of elections and candidates. If we could ban LOBBYISTS and put the existing ones at the bottom of the ocean (figuratively speaking) - that would REALLY get the money out of government.

Of course, I'll only fly my 48 star casket flag any more because the country we have today isn't the same as the country represented by the flag I was born under. I may start flying it with the stars on top again with the new administration, but until we have one installed - AND can see how things are going to shake out - I'll just keep the flagpole bare.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes look's like an implosion their tactics are comming back to haunt them
,this should totally destroy the party,can see the inter fighting now,liberal against liberal,let the mud slinging begin

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Black racists, white racists, red racists, yellow racists, brown racists.. all colours of racist make up the douche bag rainbow.

Happy Thanksgiving....BITCHES!!! Ah, ha, ha, HA!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

A bit of an oxymoron?

Firstly she says the the Democratic party is *diverse* party .... then goes on to say

she is there for the millennians and the brown people!!

How diverse is that?? what about all the other shades and age's

edit on 24-11-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
She's doubling down. She's out there for the brown folks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join