It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Green - Election Integrity depends on YOU! - Recounts in MI, PA, & WI

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I already mentioned I voted against both Trump and Hillary, so it's not a partisan thing with me and yes, I think it's a temper tantrum. We have a process that has worked fine for many generations now and suddenly, just because one party lost it's OK to try and tear the whole country apart because they lost?

History will not look kindly on this.

If Hillary went for the recount herself, instead of this obvious ruse, I'd be OK with that as long as there was no funny business going on. Stein has no reason to do this, unless it is on Hillary's behalf and that's pretty obvious. Stein claims to be an opposing candidate to Hillary.

Tantrum definition.

A tantrum, temper tantrum, meltdown or hissy fit is an emotional outburst, usually associated with children or those in emotional distress, that is typically characterized by stubbornness, crying, screaming, defiance, anger ranting, a resistance to attempts at pacification and, in some cases, hitting. Physical control may be lost; the person may be unable to remain still; and even if the "goal" of the person is met, he or she may not be calmed.[1][2][3][4] A tantrum may be expressed in a tirade: a protracted, angry, or violent speech.

Yes, I think it fits IMO. You're welcome to disagree, but please don't mistake me for a Trump supporter.
edit on 11/23/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If they do a recount and find that the results were tampered with by being hacked are the Trumpkins still going to be opposed to it.

I have no expectations that the final results of the election will change, but if the system has been manipulated in such a way we need to know.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If they do a recount and find that the results were tampered with by being hacked are the Trumpkins still going to be opposed to it.

I have no expectations that the final results of the election will change, but if the system has been manipulated in such a way we need to know.

Why should we?

We now know that all we have to do is throw a screaming fit over it and we can get it overturned if we get nasty enough.

Basically, the left better be careful what precedents it sets with this. Hillary herself talked about the tradition of peaceful transition of power. This will ruin it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I find it interesting that they only have issue in the states where it would change the election results.

Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The implication of what your saying is.

Leave it alone it doesn't matter if its rigged.

I neither supported Trump nor Clinton, but I am for a fair legit system and I am for securing it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I think the big point here is that it wasn't rigged ... until it was.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If they find the election was rigged then it is a big deal either way.

Didn't the Trumperor claim it was all rigged?
edit on 23-11-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Specific to PA

They'll find additional votes for Clinton but that doesn't mean any fraud took place, the Russians hacked the machines, or anything sketchy was going on.

In numerous precincts in Philadelphia city, up to 25% of the ballots were cast as provisional, but not included in the total vote count announced on election night because even if every single ballot of that 25% provisional voted Clinton, it would not have changed the state's outcome. In comparison, my precinct reported < 1% provisional.

Counties have up to 16 days to certify a provisional ballot. In the first seven days, the sworn statement for every provisional ballot is certified or non-certified, and assigned one of nine determination categories. For those categories requiring the ballot to be counted without further contest, the ballot is opened, counted, and the total vote is amended. For the categories containing ballots challenged by the county, the voter is notified, then a seven day wait period is extended whereby the voter may contest the county's finding of ineligibility. The county must hear the voter's appeal within 48 hours. Then, the vote is, or is not counted. So even by tomorrow (or Friday because of the holiday), the total for PA can fluctuate. But it won't be because Jill Stein or Hillary's surrogates smell skunk.

Stein's bigger goal is to standardize all states, and counties within the states, and precincts within each county to a national standard. Nothing demonstrates big government's penchant for bullying states more than micro-managing state rights. She also advocates for 1) ranked choice voting (I guess because it works so well for the Hollywood award shows); 2) the elimination of the electoral college; and 3) paper ballots, nationwide. Hanging chad, anyone?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

And had Hillary been announced as winner on Nov. 8. Do you think there would be all this effort to determine whether or not the election had such integrity?

I think not. Anyone who suspected it might not have been fair would be laughed at and shone the door.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Fellow dems, as much as we'd like to see a recount, this will not go forward ...why? Because although Jill Stein has drawn a line in the sand and publicly stated that if she can raise 7 million she'll request a recount, there's no way she'll find enough donors to contribute that much. Now for the record, in the extremely unlikely case she does happen to get the funds obviously there's no going back on that promise, if she gets the money she must act but alas it is not to be....but if only there was someone already deeply invested in reversing the election outcome who just happened to have a couple more mil laying around ...or perhaps someone in charge of a enormously rich foundation of some sort that could donate the money anonymously ....sigh, oh well I guess we should forget about that happening.

edit on 24-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Waste of money and resources. Accept reality and move on.

What an utterly un-American comment. The right to vote, and the institution and tradition of electing people to represent and serve us is something every American should be righteously proud of and fiercely defend.

The integrity of our election process should be of utmost importance to every true red, white and blue blooded American.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wake up !! Do you think Stein just invented this plan out of the air today? Once again, Hillary Clinton thinks the American public is moronic and that she is going to decide when this election has been resolved, not you the people. As we speak she's laughing at how stupid and gullible you all are while writing a check out to the green party. GET MAD PEOPLE, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

And then again...

Donors pitched in to fund them, surpassing a $2 million goal in just hours.

See also: jillstein.nationbuilder.com...

edit on 24-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Here is a hypothetical. Imagine if a recount does occur and voter fraud is discovered? Now since we are toying with hypothetical's, what if the fraud was perpetrated by the losing candidate? What would that change? Swords cut both ways and for all the left leaners claiming Trump supporters are delusional, what would be the results on the country if it was found that the Dems cheated? There is a lot us common folks do not know about our ahem "leaders", corruption is not a left/right issue.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Waste of money and resources. Accept reality and move on.

What an utterly un-American comment. The right to vote, and the institution and tradition of electing people to represent and serve us is something every American should be righteously proud of and fiercely defend.

The integrity of our election process should be of utmost importance to every true red, white and blue blooded American.

And a no name candidate who secured zero electoral votes trying to disrupt the transition of a president-elect using other peoples money just screams integrity.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I figured my sarcasm might not be apparent enough ...of course she got 2 million already. Anyone who doesn't think she'll have 7 mil by Friday has never heard of the Cinton foundation ...or George Soros.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Ah. I still think it goes nowhere.

edit on 24-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

Stein's bigger goal is to ....

Secure a cabinet position in the Clinton whitehouse if this changes anything? Quietly take ownership of a Cayman Island bank account pre-stuffed with 7 million for herself? No matter how you look at it, rest assured this entire thing has "SCREW THE PEOPLE" written all over it

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Ok, serious question then ....so is she going to give all the money back if this doesn't happen?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Ah. I still think it goes nowhere.

Let's play devil's advocate here ...so in 12 hours she got 2 million. And let's assume the MSM will be broadcasting this story NON-STOP all day tomorrow, which they will ....on a day where no one is working and everyone is glued to the tv. If she does nothing other than continue at the same pace there's another 4 mil, or 6 mil total. Now the point I was trying to make with my sarcasm was that by her making this announcement, she has put the ball in the hands of anyone with a few bucks. The Clintons, Soros, pissed of dems by the millions, etc ....If the ticker hits 7 million it's a done deal.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join