It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton being urged to challenge results as blame game begins over her loss

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: CaptainBeno

If her and her army of libtards can't just stfu already, maybe Trump should request the FBI and DOJ do a complete unbiased investigation into Clinton, Mills, huma, Podesta and Weiner.. Trump is being far too nice letting her off the hook, maybe he should put her and her insipid crew back onto it.

Cheers - Dave

You only look silly when you use the word 'Libtard', you know that, right?

Let me rephrase, "crazy delusional progressive liberal that can view their own appendix." I just thought libtard was more succinct and to the point.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Well, they should go ahead and recount it. I can think of 1 million other things the government blows money on. There may be something there.

If they find nothing, it will only further legitimize Trump, I have no idea why his supporters would have a problem.

Only issue I have is one of the reasons I voted Trump is because he stands by smaller gov and less waste of taxpayer dollars.

I see you were fooled too.

I'd love to hear the explanation that I was fooled.

That Trump will be for smaller government. If you think that, you don't read his plans. It will actually get bigger exponentially.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If her and her army of libtards can't just stfu already, maybe Trump should request the FBI and DOJ do a complete unbiased investigation into Clinton, Mills, huma, Podesta and Weiner.. Trump is being far too nice letting her off the hook, maybe he should put her and her insipid crew back onto it.

Cheers - Dave

You only look silly when you use the word 'Libtard', you know that, right?

Let me rephrase, "crazy delusional progressive liberal that can view their own appendix." I just thought libtard was more succinct and to the point.

Cheers - Dave

Now that sounds crazy, not just silly.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

They have wasted Trillions on wars.

And where do you get the price of a recount in the areas they want?

And when she looses again are the "kids" going to stop pulling people out of cars? Or does another pathetic loss by HRC mean we hit refresh so it starts all over?

Try again.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Great comments guys!

Personally, I can't see raking through the dying embers going good for Hillary.

You lost. Get over it.

If a good reason is found to recount, recount them. If not, don't recount them. It is not a question of 'she lost, get lost'. It is an actual government process.

link   

Well, they should go ahead and recount it. I can think of 1 million other things the government blows money on. There may be something there.

If they find nothing, it will only further legitimize Trump, I have no idea why his supporters would have a problem.

Only issue I have is one of the reasons I voted Trump is because he stands by smaller gov and less waste of taxpayer dollars.

I see you were fooled too.

I'd love to hear the explanation that I was fooled.

That Trump will be for smaller government. If you think that, you don't read his plans. It will actually get bigger exponentially.

I've read his plans. I voted for the man. Show me what it is about his plans that will make gov bigger.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And when she looses again are the "kids" going to stop pulling people out of cars? Or does another pathetic loss by HRC mean we hit refresh so it starts all over?

Try again.

One wonders how many times Hillary has to lose before she realises she isn't wanted.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Try again.

It was just a guess.

I do not know that the 'kids' will do. There was an example of people in a bad neighborhood pulling someone out of their car. There was also the incident where a motorist jumped out of their car and poured bleach onto protesters.
No idea what either side will do.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Do you think she won, I recall a thread where she won, according to the bought and paid for media?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What if they discover the skew in those districts was due to her supporters stuffing ballot boxes in her favor with bad ballots?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Let's get real here for a minute. The only reason they are calling for this is because her popular vote lead has hit 2million plus.

It sounds great but..... her lead in California alone is 3.7 million votes.

California does not decide the election.
This is retarded.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The integrity of the electoral process demands that we pursue all leads, imo.

I would love to see Hillary in the WH. Not the cartoon Hillary right wingers cooked up but the real one.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

The integrity of the electoral process demands that we pursue all leads, imo.

I would love to see Hillary in the WH. Not the cartoon Hillary right wingers cooked up but the real one.

You mean the cartoon the press tried to sell us?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If we recount and she is found to have even less thanks to voter fraud on her teams part then can we say SPECIAL PROSECUTER.....?

Because then she deserves jail on top of missery.

Push. Please. PUSH.

edit on 11 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

If we recount and she is found to have even less thanks to voter fraud on her teams side then can we say SPECIAL PROSECUTER.....

Because then she deserves jail on top of missery.

The reason she is not pushing for a drains up investigation is probably for that reason - it would uncover a lot of dead democrat voters!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
A recount is a joke. They are just looking for a way to stall and/or steal the election.

Votes are RECOUNTED several times on election night already!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
A recount is a joke. They are just looking for a way to stall and/or steal the election.

Votes are RECOUNTED several times on election night already!

Well it worked for Al Franken ... c'mon surely it can work for her several times over! They can just "find" all kinds of ballots in car trunks and stuff like they did with him.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Wow.
Talk about not accepting the outcome of the election.
A threat to democracy, that's what Hillary said it would be.... before she lost.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
LOL, hold up.

Jill Stein is now calling for a recount as is fund raising to get the funds required for the recounts in MI, PA and WI. She needs to raise $2.5m by Friday at 4pm.

This might be a route for Hillary - get someone else to force the recount so as not to look bad after saying that the vote must be respected.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Except the scientist never said that. If you look at his original post where this story has come from he said it has not been hacked. He advocated a discussion and study of the possibility they could be hacked in the future. He said his PhD students could hack the electronics. However, the voting machines themselves are not even connected to the internet.

I would be more concerned with other issues surrounding voting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join