It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRENADE ATTACK? USA Holiday Genocide Against Native Americans?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The USA usually celebrates its native American culture with Thanksgiving meals. But rather than offering a shared meal together this Thanksgiving, the US is alleged to bring actual war to a native tribe by having police launch a grenade that shredded a ladies arm to pieces as described in the video below. The police allege that something was thrown at them, but no police officers seem to have suffered substantial injury. Many native Americans have hospitalized in the area recently because of violent physical assault by US forces. Police further allege it was not a grenade but a 1lb propane tank rigged by a protester based on an alleged finding of a 1lb propane tank with a hole in it.

While Obama is criticized as pretending nothing bad is going on like in the previous Trail of Tears genocide, this will be a first test of Trump. Should we be afraid of Trump? Lets see how he treats those at the bottom of the totem pole and find out. I do believe the Trump has advocated for protesters to suffer from hypothermia. Actually several native Americans have suffered from hypothermia in the hospital after being hosed with water cannons capable of doing serious damage to the human body in sub-freezing weather. In the previous assault, it was similar in that no police were hospitalized, but the protesters were hospitalized after US forces attacked them.

People might say, "OH THIS COULD NOT BE GENOCIDE THERE WERE NO SHOOTING DEATHS". Yes, there was nobody pulling the trigger on the Trail of Tears victims either. They died from their land being stolen, and in this current scenario the native tribe claim their land and water are currently under assault by US forces, just as happened in the Trail of Tears genocide. My only hope for them is that they never back down because the people who did back down from the Trail of Tears all died any way... broken and defeated. Go down in resistance by learning from history is my advice to the native tribe. You are in my prayers, fellow Americans, may justice prevail.

Alert: Extremely vulgar language in video.

edit on 23-11-2016 by fractal5 because: title edit

edit on 23-11-2016 by fractal5 because: removed sketchy detail

Update: I've change the language to be less factual because the injured lady made the following statement:

There are no words to describe the pain of watching my daughter cry and say she was sorry for the pain she caused me and my wife.

Source: newzsentinel.com...

Shrapnel was recovered that should offer sound evidence of whether the shrapnel is from a propane tank or concussion grenade. One of the two sides will end up with a lot of egg on their face and be entirely discredited.
edit on 23-11-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

I think you are sadly mistaken.........
The genocide never ended...............

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Its the same old same old "Indian Problem " the Corporation has been dealing with from the get go .The Corporation wants whats on, in, or under the land that is rightfully the Natives .They also want the Natives to fall in line with the rest of their Citizens have to .

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I thought it was from a propane bomb from the protesters side that caused her injury.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5
by having police launch a grenade that shredded a ladies arm to pieces as described in the video below.

Where is the actual evidence it was a flash bang? It actually appears it was a homemade bomb using a propane tank made by the terrorists, not the police!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
dp
edit on 23-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I thought it was from a propane bomb from the protesters side that caused her injury.

Yea but somebody somewhere said the cops did it so obviously that trumps any kind of actual evidence that says anything else.

Like how her injuries look more like a pipe-bomb wound than a flashbang wound.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i have to ask who authorized the use of lethal force?

water cannons are lethal force if the circumstances behind it are aligned.
how many were hospitalized?

edit on (11/23/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

In the absence of video evidence, I'll go with which side is getting hospitalized to help figure out who the bullies are. I know a woman who recently was hospitalized while her angry drunk of a husband was just fine. She can tell me any story she wants about an accident involving a propane tank but absent video evidence I'm entirely confident I know what happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
water cannons is lethal force

Yes, they are lethal to the fires the terrorists lit....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Check out the other thread on this, it has better evidence.

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

water cannons is lethal force

Yes, they are lethal to the fires the terrorists lit....

you enjoy antagonizing don't you?

you should reeducate yourself on what a reservation is...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

In the absence of video evidence, I'll go with which side is getting hospitalized to help figure out who the bullies are. I know a woman who recently was hospitalized while her angry drunk of a husband was just fine. She can tell me any story she wants about an accident involving a propane tank but absent video evidence I'm entirely confident I know what happened.

Bury your head in the sand. Great job. Now cover it up and act like nothing else could have happened except your own version of the story.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

you should reeducate yourself on what a reservation is...

What does a reservation have to do with this?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That is not an Indian.

That is a white agitator form NYC.

Police did not use grenades that night.

She was injured by propane IEDs she was helping to rig along with the other terrorists.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
it's a reservation. that means it's reserved for the purpose of legitimizing any afforded treaties granted to the survivors and their descendants, by a governing body exhibiting integrity.

i'm not seeing a whole lot of integrity.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

it's a reservation. that means it's reserved for the purpose of legitimizing any afforded treaties granted to the survivors and their descendants, by a governing body exhibiting integrity.

The pipeline is not on a reservation.... so what are you on?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

True, but the pipeline crosses upstream from the water that rez depends upon. How would you feel about a pipeline upstream from your drinking water?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

if there's no dilemma, why is there a dilemma concerning natives?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

There is already a pieline there built in 1982 that the new pipeline will run parallel to and it has never been a problem.

It is called the Northern Border Pipeliine and the standing rock tribe never protested it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join