It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble in paradise: Breitbart calls Donald Trump out for ‘broken promise’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
More racism from Bannon but this time is directed at white people.

This is disgusting.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I guess I expected it. There may be intel/information that he has become privy to since his election. Ever since his briefing with Obama he has become a bit more stoic.
edit on 11/23/2016 by Restricted because: F***ING SMARTPHONE KEYPAD.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

You all okay with that?

Nope. Not at all.

Better decide in a hurry, because the electoral college votes on Dec 19 and then there are no more "take backs."

Trump could shoot a baby in the face on national television and I still wouldn't switch my vote to Hillary.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Title is false, which really isn't surprising coming from the fake news sites you listed as references. I noticed you didn't link the actual Breitbart site which is kinda funny so here you go.

Breitb art

Now from a liberal source:

Disclaimer: The following excerpt is from a fake news site.

You can apply this term to what’s publicly been going on between Trump and Breitbart. There’s no real feud here. This is just for show. If you’re thinking that a rift is forming between Trump and his media allies, you can stop. Trump’s relationship with Breitbart News is fine; feel free to postpone whatever follow-up stories you’d planned around this shiny development in perpetuity.

Huffington Post

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well at least people who hate Breitbart are now believing the articles !!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I hope he breaks more promises.

Unlike some, I don't agree with everything (like Hillary obeyers) that my candidate stands for.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So, yeah, Deplorable Chris is
@fresiello

And he scares the bejeebers out of me.

The housing crisis that ruined his life (because now he lives in a cardboard box behind a van down by the river) was because of bankers. It was because regulations were lax, and even Trump himself didn't pay taxes for those same years.

ETA:

NO, HE DOES NOT LIVE IN A BOX BEHIND A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER.......no.

HE LIVES IN A RENTAL that is $4000 a month. That is insane. Rent is $4,000? For a brownstone?

It was the housing crisis that ruined us in 2008. It wasn't Obama. The bailouts were what you all wanted, right? Capitalism resuscitated......
and then we tread water with fiat QE paper....and now, well - the grid is hacked by Russia and everyone else who gives a toss.....

and your precious integers arranged attractively upon the desktop with a smiley green face next to it might evaporate into oblivion at any moment.

That is a thing. This guy lost his stuff because of the housing crisis. But he wants to blame Obama for that, and thinks Trump is the answer. Trump, who stiffs contractors, settles law suits, has declared bankruptcy routinely, who ...............

who

sigh.

Never mind.
Hope you have a safe day tomorrow.
edit on 11/23/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Lmao.

The left is trying everything they can think of to undermine Trump support, even if it undercuts their own narrative on all of his 'spooky' extremes.

They still don't get it.

ETA:

Case and point.

|
|
|
V
edit on 23-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Haha we told you so, already excuses and still blaming hillary, you reap what you sow.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Lmao.

The left is trying everything they can think of to undermine Trump support, even if it undercuts their own narrative on all of his 'spooky' extremes.

They still don't get it.

We get it, you guys voted a liar, this is gonna be good.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

People who think rioting because they didn't get their way is a good idea scare the bejeesus out of me.

People that are so ignorant that they think "#notmypresident" is an actual thing scare the bejeesus out of me.

People that want so badly to see the leader of their country fail, all while they themselves cackle gleefully, scare the bejeesus out of me.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

buzzy the electorate college is not going to reveres the will of the people.. THe people have spoken theyve been called racists misogynists bigots too many times and got #en tired of it and voted this idiot into office . Thats what happens when the whole progressive platform becomes established on pretentious and asinine insults, time to rethink these poistiions and enter real debates with the racists misogynists and bigots.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If it makes you feel better.

But your paragon of truth HRC still lost the election.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

So I don't get it; for months you have been complaining that Trump was going to do the things he said he was going to do.

Now you are complaining he is not going to do the things he said he was going to do?

was the op complaining? nah, I think she's laughing her ass off. it's fun to hear the excuses, tho.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good NIGHT!

Can we at least wait until the man ACTUALLY gets in office, before we start screaming about what he has or has not done?

Because, ya know, he can't ACTUALLY do anything yet!

Right now, it's just blah blah blah. Just like we get from all the candidates.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: loam

Lmao.

They still don't get it.

We get it, you guys voted a liar, this is gonna be good.

That's Rich coming from a Hillary fan

delete and try again.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: DanDanDat

So I don't get it; for months you have been complaining that Trump was going to do the things he said he was going to do.

Now you are complaining he is not going to do the things he said he was going to do?

was the op complaining? nah, I think she's laughing her ass off. it's fun to hear the excuses, tho.

I missed the excuses part....can you point them out again? Or, at least those that ARE excuses versus something you may well find dumb like....oh I dunno...pragmatism.

link   

If Trump offered to give the USA to Russia "no strings attached" I still wouldn't want Hillary. So you can take that any way you wish.

I am a bit amazed. For the left to claim to so much better educated than us slobs on the right, they sure are stupid. Trump explained how he does things in his book and he is following it to the letter. And if I remember right, he offered that information to anyone who wanted it.

Oh and Sieg Hiel!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

thats a whole lotta # that scares the beejabus out of you, but cant say i diasgree with a single point.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Getting support from the goblin hoards to get the throne is all well and good, until you get the throne and realize you are surrounded by a bunch of goblins.

Good luck with that Don, prepare for your head to be properly piked by the basket.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join