It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump 'surprised' Beer and Cigs Work Better Than Waterboarding/General Mattis comments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They should just do what they did to Winstone at the end of 1984.

Caged rats one catch release from the face will get any terrorist to talk.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

People routinely called Trump a flip-flopper, but in reality he is open to new information, and willing to adapt as it arises.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
All i have to say is Mad Dog Mattis takes his job seriously and he will literally do what he says hes going to do. So i wish the man good luck in his new position and I have many high hopes for his policies

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Good, I get the feeling the military wasn't thrilled with Obama. Maybe some strong well thought out leadership is what will help.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Good, I get the feeling the military wasn't thrilled with Obama. Maybe some strong well thought out leadership is what will help.

And I get the feeling that Trump is just a figure head for the neocons, like Obama and will do what the MIC tells him to do.

I realize this psycho/sexual/cultlike love affair with Trump satisfies some deep seated anima need in many voters but the system is hard core and not gonna change except for some cosmetic BS to placate Trumps loyal base.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

We will see, he has already instituted a 5 year ban on lobbying. What happens if someone ignores the ban?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Am I supposed to believe he is just now catching up to the same information on this issue that most of us have known for years.

See it for what it is. A performance that allows him to backtrack on what he previously played to get in.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Over the years I have found some of my most ardent conservative friends were completely clueless when it came to govt and politic. All their knowledge came from their church voters guides and Fox News (my late fil went to his grave a couple years ago believing that Obama was a Marxist Kenyan Muslim) and assorted astroturf Koch supported groups. Outside of those like my late fil, I'll bet not all were enamored of Trump.

He was just playing to his low info voters. It worked brilliantly; he got elected.

And now we know that they really weren't "low info" as much as fake info voters. Already a gullible lot, their minds had been prepared to accept fake news at face value, without giving it further thought as long as it met with their preconceived notions.

As with the GOP having gone as right as it can go, the conservative low info voter morphed into the reactionary fake news voter.

To be honest, I have some liberal friends who accepted the fake news, also. Maybe, olaru, it's a horrible sign of the times.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think what the general means is....... first you find your pansy..... start giving him smokes.... and beer. Make sure the other inmates find out about this special treatment..... insert rumor.
Sit back
Wait

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: UKTruth
General Mattis meant a couple of beers and a pack of cigarettes for the torturer. It helps relax them as they drive the nails into limbs.

Figs and mice. Salt, and cooking oil. Tell the guy what you plan to do later. Make up crap. Keep it ambiguous. Let him think about it.

Or, give him something more active and immediate to consider. It's really hard to tell wtf is going on if you're blindfolded in a helo with a good pilot. I got our Grand Inquisitor to do me once, and by all that's unholy, even when you KNOW they're your buddies, you cannot tell if you're going to go AAAAH..thump into a mattress after a 10 foot drop or AAAAHHHhhhh....(crunch) after a 200 foot drop. Much less when you have a fox screaming tell me or you're going out the door.

Line up a group of prisoners along a runway and load one in a helicopter and take him up about 5000 feet.
Throw him out.
(first have a dummy that looks like the enemy you are going to throw out hidden in the helicopter and a couple fake prisoners in the line of prisoners)
(load one of the fake prisoners first and at 5000 feet throw the dummy out.)
The rest of the prisoners will first think they will be next.
Then as the prisoners start talking. (fake ones first) take them away go down the line and start looking for the one of the real ones who is taking it bad and start looking at him to be next.

Worked great in Vietnam. and no torture needed.
Just a good mind game.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join