It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Iran warns of retaliation if U.S. breaches nuclear deal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You can warn the US all you want....... it's when the US warns you. Good or bad, better or worse... peoples rulers seem to last about 2 months. Yugoslavia.... about 2 months.... Sadam..... about 2 months....Momar...... about 2 months.

Iran would fare no better. They would have no soldiers to fight against. No planes to shoot down. No way to get close enough to the ships attacking them to fight back. Sometimes you need to learn from the mistakes of others and choose your battles more wisely..... it would be a fools errand

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
what will Iran do?

Nothing and like it. We need to return to the era of Iran knowing their role and recognizing that the USA is the only entity standing between them and the Israeli Air Force.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sounds like Iran could use some Freedom.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Looks like Trump is right on schedule with Wesley Clark's nation invading plan..

WHy invade when embargoes and surrounding them and starving them out will work much better. Freeze their assetts,cut off their supplies and watch it burn to the ground.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
if iran is the biting dog kind of society; as we are 'told' by the story tellers, maybe we shouldn't be backing a biting dog into a corner, because we fear he will bite us eventually?

i've only seen arms deals go awry in my view, and it wasn't to appease a biting dog, it was so a few guys could turn a profit?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Took the words out of my mouth! My first thoughts.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The only countries that the US stays clear of, is those who are Nuclear Armed. Makes you wonder why other countries want the Bomb.

The US has thousands of Nuclear Weapons and your corrupt Govt is in charge of them.

God help us that Iran could get 1/2 dozen of them to defend herself from the US thousands.

Utter hypocrites as usual.

P

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The only countries that the US stays clear of, is those who are Nuclear Armed. Makes you wonder why other countries want the Bomb.

The US has thousands of Nuclear Weapons and your corrupt Govt is in charge of them.

God help us that Iran could get 1/2 dozen of them to defend herself from the US thousands.

Utter hypocrites as usual.

P

And why would we nuke Iran? We dont need to invade Iran. embargo and make sure nothing getss in or out. It handles itself.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

We dont need to invade Iran

Tell that to the all of the other countries the US has bombed and or invaded.

Not today perhaps, but tomorrow?

P

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The only countries that the US stays clear of, is those who are Nuclear Armed.

Huh? Wha? Who? How? Did you miss the 40 years of proxy wars against Russia during the Cold War? Did you not realize GWB used the threat of listing Pakistan as part of the Axis of Evil to strong arm them into cooperating with the war on terror AND GWB still tried like hell to ban Pakistan's participation on the IAEA Board of Governors (a move which wasn't supported by enough other member states and failed)? How many Pakistani civilians has the US killed in drone strikes trying to target terror suspects and how quiet has Pakistan been about that? How much sabre rattling has the Pentagon done against North Korea? Last I checked, we still had crippling sanctions on them and were very much in the "You want some, Kim? Come get some." camp in our relations with them.

The only reason the US "stays clear" of nuclear armed states is because most of them are historical allies of America. Israel, the UK, and France are strong allies. China is a trading partner, so there's been little reason to pick at those scabs. To my knowledge, the US has never had beef with India, I mean why would we?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Just because your high school football teams record is 10 wins 0 loses and a 2 ties....... doesnt mean you can take on the Greenbay Packers. And if ya do try, no matter how good a pep talk the coach gives you, no matter how hard you trained..... come game day forfeit is the best option

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

We dont need to invade Iran

Tell that to the all of the other countries the US has bombed and or invaded.

Not today perhaps, but tomorrow?

P

Those invasions were not smart and look how they went. with my way you dont do anything but make the country a open air prison and let the prisoners run wild inside

top topics

<< 1   >>

join