It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim migrants burn their home due to lack of chocolate.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
NATO, really? No member of NATO has ever called for my death or attempted to kill me for the job I do. No member of NATO believes their god says its ok to rape and murder people who don't hold the same stone age beliefs. As for buying into propaganda I am prepared to bet I have at least as much, or even more direct experience with Muslims as you do.

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Like lots of people I fear Islam so when we are branded Islamaphobic it is accurate both figuratively and literally.

Some buy too much propaganda. The real threat isn't "Islam", its NATO.[/quot

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

WND is your source... really?

The fake news train marches on I suppose.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

WND is your source... really?

The fake news train marches on I suppose.

Doesn't matter, say something stupid, pin it on the Muslims or Islam and its instant hate fest.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You clearly don't understand the term "apologist" or the role. You are not doing yourself or your cause any favours with the standard of your posting in this thread.

Asking people to apologize for Muslims? What did they do wrong?

Besides fight back I mean...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No member of NATO believes their god says its ok to rape and murder people who don't hold the same stone age beliefs.

I seriously doubt Islam says its "okay" to burn down buildings over chocolate, either.

In fact thats the biggest joke about this notion. That people even believe that s***.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Its your comprehension that has let you down with this particular post. I never suggested any Muslim believed that.

No member of NATO believes their god says its ok to rape and murder people who don't hold the same stone age beliefs.

I seriously doubt Islam says its "okay" to burn down buildings over chocolate, either.

In fact thats the biggest joke about this notion. That people even believe that s***.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Do these non pork eating Muslims realize their Gummi Bears are made from pork hooves?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Muslim migrants – angry that they weren’t being given “enough Nutella, Gummibears and chocolate” – burned a conference center to the ground in Dusseldorf, Germany, during Ramadan, according to German Red Cross employees.

The migrants caused nearly $10.6 million in damage to the building used as a major hub to house refugees on June 7, the Express reported Monday. But a gang of Muslim migrants reportedly grew angry that the day-time treats were in short supply by nightfall. So the migrants set fire to the hall, which housed 280 people. As they torched the building, the migrants reportedly shouted, “There isn’t enough Nutella, Gummibears and chocolate.”

The fires injured 26 people. The community center must now be completely rebuilt. The news site reported that two men have been charged with arson. One is an Algerian known as Adel D., who is facing accusations of aggravated arson and dangerous bodily harm. The other, a Moroccan known as Mohammed B., attempted to rally more migrants to help light fires and is accused of arson.

The New York Times earlier reported that the “suspects had entered Germany under false names and nationalities, and had to be identified through their fingerprints.”

LINK

So a couple of guys get upset because they ran out of "government supplied" Nutella and decided to make over two hundred people homeless.

Is it that easy? It looks easy to me..... those who are violent are IMMEDIATELY flown back home AFTER fingerprinted, mouth swab, and photographed and banned from re-entering Europe.

Wow .... speechless...

Where will they consume their Nutella and Gummy Bears now?

Dumb is as Dumb does.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have a solution that many of you would probably disagree with. The "men" responsible for this heinous act should be taken to a town square and be executed by firing squad on National TV with a warning to sensitive and under age viewers of course. If they did that, as awful and harsh as it would be, I seriously doubt there would be anymore pu$$!3$ trying to burn buildings down due to lack of candy.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Choc, Blue Bell Ice Cream and Coca Cola is like crack

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Ah don't worry about him, he's just sulking because he can't blame NATO/UK/US for asylum seekers in the EU from Algeria and Morocco lol
All his posts now are mere deflection.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

People just luuuurve the pork issue don't they?

There are lots of halal and vegatarian sweets available in Europe as it happens.

A quick search on the internet will provide all the information one would need, I tend to use a search eninge called google myself as seems quite popular, I used to ask Jeeve's but he kind of went out of fashion some time ago.

Even if true do you really think that they would be recieving foodstuffs with pork in them?

My mind truley boggles at times, no wonder I find it so hard to give up drinking....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Ah don't worry about him, he's just sulking because he can't blame NATO/UK/US for asylum seekers in the EU from Algeria and Morocco lol
All his posts now are mere deflection.

Indeed, and not very good ones either.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Do these non pork eating Muslims realize their Gummi Bears are made from pork hooves?

Actually there is a big market for halal friendly Gummi Bears, some are vegetarian and some made with beef gelatin instead of pork..my daughter is a vegan, so I know a lot about what goes into products like that..wish they were all just vegetarian though, gelatin in any form is ghastly..mind you so is halal butchery..yuk

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

Actually there is a big market for halal friendly Gummi Bears, some are vegetarian and some made with beef gelatin instead of pork..my daughter is a vegan, so I know a lot about what goes into products like that..wish they were all just vegetarian though, gelatin in any form is ghastly..mind you so is halal butchery..yuk

Now now madam, we will have none of that moderate fact based talk in this thread

This is all about sweeping generalisations and fictional sterotypes, now say sorry and begone...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Puts self in corner of room...

I must not do any research and instead jump instantly to an assumed conclusion...x100..

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Now now madam, we will have none of that moderate fact based talk in this thread

This is all about sweeping generalisations and fictional sterotypes, now say sorry and begone...

Not all facts are comfortably moderate and if you are attempting to suggest non-moderate statements are all fallacious you are lowering your argument to the level of reductio ad absurdum.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
My wife has threatened to burn the house down when she ran out of chocolate.

When my wife runs out of chocolate she makes me want to burn down the house with me in it. Those gosh darn crazy Muslims, I wasn't aware chocolate was a religious sacrament. Switzerland is right next door to Germany so there's just no good excuse for running out. The Gummie bears and Nutella? I know what to use if I ever need to bait a trap.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: nonspecific

Not all facts are comfortably moderate and if you are attempting to suggest non-moderate statements are all fallacious you are lowering your argument to the level of reductio ad absurdum.

I was simply showing some of the posts in this thread the respect that they deserve.

I was just speaking to my partner who was married to 2 muslims and she seems to think that there is a clause in the Koran where you can eat pork products in certain circumstances but cannot gaurentee this to be correct?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well this sounds legit.

Carry on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join