It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wanted: Best/Worst Examples of Bannon's Racism/Misogyny/Homophobia etc.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You have Bannon praising the alt right in his own words?

Do share!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Boadicea

My suggestion was that Trump supporters might want to adopt something that isn't already in use. "Trump Republicans" seems to line up well with historic precedent. Of course, there's always "Trumpkins"

If I were a Trump supporter, I think I'd like "Trumpkins"... the little people rising up against the elites! Gotta love the symbology there, right? (As a Trump supporter...)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Funny I put Hillary there...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That's much less puzzling, thanks!

I don't think the Bannon appointment warrants the kind of reaction it's received.

The appointment by President-elect Trump of a racist individual like Mr. Bannon to a position of authority is totally unacceptable. In a democratic society we can disagree all we want over issues, but racism and bigotry cannot be part of any public policy. The appointment of Mr. Bannon by Mr. Trump must be rescinded. -Sanders

If he was pushing for the repeal of the Fourteenth Amendment or something on that level, then absolutely, I would agree with this. If Sanders wanted to raise the kind of concern Underwerks expressed, that would be sensible; but the President has a right to choose his cabinet members. All I've seen is crying wolf though. Calling your political opponents racist (without proof) isn't a good way to guard against racism; it's polarizing rather than unifying, and it obscures true racism.

Also, the Left needs to remove the log from their own eye before they try picking the mote from the Right's:
We Don't Need White People Leading the DNC Right Now.

This is from his own former press secretary. There's progress to be made, but I don't think he's sincere about improving race relations.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

He's got perfect skin. Lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join