It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Wanted: Best/Worst Examples of Bannon's Racism/Misogyny/Homophobia etc.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And we all know a bitter wife in a divorce proceeding is 100% credible.

Sound general quarters !

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

He's a Conservative isn't he? I thought that alone was enough to throw us in those categories.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Ben Shapiro has stated multiple times that he's not racist or anti semite and he hates Bannon and got fired by him.

I saw that too. Also, David Horowitz took pretty much the same position when an article he wrote was posted on Breitbart, and Bannon was accused of anti-semitism for what David Horowitz (a Semite) wrote.

Those are the things that make me shake my head.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Adding to this picture are statements that have come from people like Ben Shapiro, former Breitbart editor who resigned back in March over Breitbart's handling of the Michelle Fields/Corey Lewandowski incident.

I Know Trump's New Campaign Chairman, Steve Bannon. Here's What You Need To Know.

5. Under Bannon’s Leadership, Breitbart Openly Embraced The White Supremacist Alt-Right. Andrew Breitbart despised racism. Truly despised it. He used to brag regularly about helping to integrate his fraternity at Tulane University. He insisted that racial stories be treated with special care to avoid even the whiff of racism. With Bannon embracing Trump, all that changed. Now Breitbart has become the alt-right go-to website, with Yiannopoulos pushing white ethno-nationalism as a legitimate response to political correctness, and the comment section turning into a cesspool for white supremacist mememakers.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Gotta do better than his ex wife... Mine has said some nasty dirty lies about me as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

So Ben Shapiro who used to work for Bannon who is Jewish said there is no evidence to support him.

Here. Some facts from your left leaning perverted mind. There's plenty not to like but racism isn't one of them.

soundcloud.com...

Take a listen. Actually inform yourself and cut the social justice warrior bs if you haven't noticed were sick of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Following this thread. I was just asking my BFF for some examples this morning!

Interesting! Did you get any answers???

No. Admittedly he is a very busy person and only gets news from the TV.

He just went on to say Bannon "attracts" bigots of all stripes.

My BFF is a social worker and has informally adopted a black child that he used to mentor. Now he takes care of two of his son's children (he calls them his grandkids) full time. So the issue of racism is near and dear to his heart.

I'd almost call him extreme-left because he does think that white people should acknowledge their privilege. He thinks it will do some good to fingerpoint and label people as racist at every opportunity.

It's frustrating. I try to sympathize, but I cannot get him to tell me where such a tactic would lead that is good for anyone.

edit on 23-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thank you for this, I "did a google" as the kids say and I came up disappointed because I considered the hype, and kept an open mind.

Nothing much to see as OP has stated.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Now a lot of people have a mistaken idea of what the "Alt-Right" is.

Um, I don't. I know exactly what the "alt-right" is...

So Who and What is the "Alt-Right?"

The term "Alt-Right" was coined by Richard B Spencer.

No. Those who are mistaken are those who think the "Alternative Right" is the same thing as the "alt-right."

The "Alternative Right" was in fact a White Nationalist website begun by the proudly self-proclaimed Richard B. Spencer. The term "alt-right" refers to anyone and everyone who identifies with the political right, but does not accept the entire Republican Party platform.

So it would be accurate to say that everyone in the "Alternative Right" are part of the "alt-right;" but it is NOT accurate to say that everyone in the "alt-right" are part of the "Alternative Right."

Richard B Spencer is in fact a white nationalist who advocates for what he calls a "European ethno-state" in the United States.

This is true -- and by his own admission.

It's funny that he says "accused of racism" as though there is some question as to wether or not Spencer is a racist.

As agreed and acknowledged, Bannon is a self-admitted White Nationalist. But the article is referring to websites being "accused of racism," not Bannon being "accused of racism":

All of these websites have been accused of racism.

edit on 23-11-2016 by Boadicea because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The accusations that Bannon is a antisemite stem from statements of his wife during their divorce/custody fight.

Anti-Semitic Trump campaign CEO Stephen Bannon not a big fan of ‘whiny brat’ Jews, ex-wife says

Mary Louise Piccard said in a 2007 court declaration that Bannon didn't want their twin daughters attending the Archer School for Girls in Los Angeles because many Jewish students were enrolled at the elite institution.

"The biggest problem he had with Archer is the number of Jews that attend," Piccard said in her statement signed on June 27, 2007.

"He said that he doesn't like the way they raise their kids to be 'whiny brats' and that he didn't want the girls going to school with Jews," Piccard wrote.

"I told him that there are children who are Jewish at (a competing school), and he asked me what the percentage was. I told him that I didn't know because it wasn't an issue for me as I am not raising the girls to be either anti-Semitic or prejudiced against anyone," she wrote.

Bannon asked his ex-wife if it bothered her that a second school, the Willows Community School, used to be a Temple.

And while checking out yet another school, Bannon asked the director during a sit down why there were “so many Chanukah books in the library.”

I think this is enough proof that he isn't racist or any other labels the liberal media has stamped on the poor guy. I mean you had to go back to a statement from 2007, just to show hearsay from his ex-wife while they were going through a divorce.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He appears to be rather bland and uninteresting. I was hoping for some spicy Trump appointments.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I don't have to do anything. I don't necessarily even believe that Bannon is an antisemite. That would be extremely ironic considering that he worked for years as a Goldman Sach's banker and has made a substantial amount of money from Seinfeld royalties (from a stake he acquired in a deal many years ago).

What might be of greater concern is his involvement with the Mercer cabal. Robert Mercer is a hedgefund billionaire who is known to be the principal investor in Breitbart. He also established a PAC of his own and pumped the majority of the $25 million+ he and his wife and daughter have spent electioneering into this PAC.

The PAC was originally pro-Cruz which was the point where Kellyanne Conway was running it. Her company, The Polling Company received at least $1 million from the PAC. After Cruz dropped out, he didn't want to support Trump but meanwhile, Robert Mercer (and Breitbart) switched allegience to Trump. This caused Robert Mercer to call out Cruz in a rare public speech at the RNC. Notice thta Cruz later fell back in line despite Trump insulting his f'ing wife. The guy has no soul.

At any rate, Conway was brought into the Trump campaign as a senior advisor to Manafort. It was then that David Bossie, President of Citizen's United — the largest dark money advocate in the country — took over Conway's spot at Mercer's PAC. At the same time, Kushner's pal (name escapes me) was trying to get the campaign to bring in Cambridge Analytica. Manafort was against it. Soon after, Manafort had to exit the campaign because his corruption was becoming a hot topic.

That's when Conway got promoted and Bannon got brought on... as did Cambridge Analytica. Guess who is the principal investor in CA? Robert Mercer. It was a couple weeks after that when David Bossie was brought into the campaign as the deputy campaign manager. It's also worth noting at this point that it's since come out that Mercer's PAC was also paying Bannon through a production company called Glittering Steel which is probably illegal.

Interestingly, this cabal also includes Ben Carson (who along with Cruz, was also using Cambridge Analytica) and whose PAC, like Mercer's pack was paying Rudy Giuliani's law firm(s) (there was actually two, Bracewell Giuliani originally and then Giuliani left there and became a partner of Greenberg Taureg). I haven't totaled up how much Giuliani was paid recently but it was already over half a mil through September. Why Carson's PAC was continuing to pay Giuliani waaaaay after Carson had dropped out of the run is anyone's guess.

Perhaps the most concerning bit to me is Cambridge Analytica which is an offshoot of SCL group which is a company that conducts real world disinformation campaigns for governments etc. CA was spun off to focus on US politics.

I detailed some of this in my thread: The Billionaire's Brain Hackers

People would rather talk about "PizzaGate" around here than deal with substantial conspiracies though because you know, spoon fed bullsh#.
edit on 2016-11-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Adding to this picture are statements that have come from people like Ben Shapiro, former Breitbart editor who resigned back in March over Breitbart's handling of the Michelle Fields/Corey Lewandowski incident.

This is one of the reasons I don't like Bannon. This entire incident was handled very poorly to say the least by Bannon/Breitbart and I consider this legitimate criticism -- but no one's focusing on this. (And I won't derail this thread with the whole ugly story.)

Under Bannon’s Leadership, Breitbart Openly Embraced The White Supremacist Alt-Right. Andrew Breitbart despised racism. Truly despised it.

I spent a couple hours at Breitbart the other day, looking at headlines, reading articles, and reading comments. I wasn't impressed. I did not see Breitbart "openly embracing" White Supremacists/Nationalists, even in the "Gentleman's Guide" which clearly insulted and mocked them (such as "less intellectual," among other things, as you posted) while half-heartedly accepting them as being among them. Breitbart/Bannon has definitely not denounced them though.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

You're a clown and a drooling idiot. I don't care in the least what you have to say. You know nothing about me, I don't care what you're sick of and posting anything to me is a waste of your time.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Darkmadness

You're a clown and a drooling idiot. I don't care in the least what you have to say. You know nothing about me, I don't care what you're sick of and posting anything to me is a waste of your time.

It's hard to admit when your wrong repeatedly over and over and over again and continually shut down isn't it?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sounds like a good guy with his heart in the right place.

I'd almost call him extreme-left because he does think that white people should acknowledge their privilege. He thinks it will do some good to fingerpoint and label people as racist at every opportunity.

It's frustrating. I try to sympathize, but I cannot get him to tell me where such a tactic would lead that is good for anyone.

What makes my sad about this (and not speaking directly to your BFF, but to that general mindset which is so prevalent among the left) is that what I see is a concerted and coordinated effort to bring ALL of us down to that level, rather than raising them up to the so-called "White privilege" level.

Historically, the Black citizenry has been screwed ten ways from Sunday -- by the government!!! Rights have been denied again and again. That is undeniable. But the solution is not to take those rights away from the White people who have and continue to enjoy them. The solution is to make sure EVERYONE can exercise and enjoy those same rights.

I hope that made sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: VP740

Thank you for the link! It's too long for me to watch now, but I'll try and listen while cleaning/cooking later.

Care to share what you found most enlightening/informative about it? Briefly, of course! It is a long vid with much to say.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Like I said, I don't know that Bannon is an antisemite or a racist or anything of these things. My personal opinion is that he probably could care a less and that he viewed the association to the Alt-Right (which let's not forget, he himself made in his own words) as being a good strategy, nothing more than an end to a means.

That doesn't change the perception that he himself helped foster. Trump could have spared himself and his supporters a lot of grief by not appointing Bannon.

I'm far more concerned with what's going on behind the scenes regarding what he and Mercer are up to. Breitbart has already expanded operations to the UK and they've reportedly been looking to expand into France and other European countries. CA's first big contract was with the pro-Brexit group Leave.EU btw.

There is clearly an agenda. My personal opinion, tentatively speaking, is that it has something to do with the rise of a new faction of "elites" that is hankering for a clash of civilizations with predominantly Muslim countries. Of course even that might just be another means to an end. I really haven't had the time recently to spend poking around (as much as any of we web sleuths can).

You might want to look over that thread of mine I linked earlier. SCL Group/Cambridge Analytica is pretty scary stuff.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WinterSnow
He appears to be rather bland and uninteresting.

Yes! That's what I thought too. Nothing earth shattering or mind blowing... maybe a little too self-important, but that could be said of his boss as well!

So is there something else that no one wants to speak out loud, thus the creation of this distraction? Just one thought I've had...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join