It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump make a deal with Hillary?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I have felt that way since the begining, I fully expect im to float around centrist democrat and not right wing crazy guy that the news has been running around frothing at the mouth about.

I lean towards centrist because ultimatly he will do what is best for him and his buisness interests... so the buisness friendly approach will keep him more in the middle. (I think)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Very astute observations, brother.

Still ... I want her to go to prison, and the elite are having none of it.

♫ Meet the new boss ... ♬

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I can't imagine why Dems still give a crap about her. Her hubris and avarice lost everything for the party.
The DNC shoved her down their throats and conned, hobbled and rolled Bernie in the process.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
OK, so Trump is now saying that he won't prosecute Hillary, and plenty of us are upset about that. (Me included.) But I've noticed something. The paid riots have stopped, and the anti-Trump hysteria on the MSM has been dialed down a few notches. I'm wondering if, when Trump was at the White House, he made a deal that he won't prosecute Hillary, and in return the Clintons & Obama will stop trying to undermine Trump.

Also, as much as Hillary deserves to be in prison, I can't help but feel that actually trying to prosecute her would destroy this country. It would fuel intense anti-Trump rhetoric, plus the West Coast states might try to secede, sparking a civil war. At a minimum, it would mean we have to keep hearing about the old hag for years to come. (Federal trials are not quick.) I'm starting to come around to the idea that letting her go might be the best choice, as long as she & Bill understand that this means they're done. They'll face final justice anyway, and in their cases it won't be pretty.

Just for the record I called it and wrote a thread the day after the election

top topics

<< 1   >>

join