It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump make a deal with Hillary?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
OK, so Trump is now saying that he won't prosecute Hillary, and plenty of us are upset about that. (Me included.) But I've noticed something. The paid riots have stopped, and the anti-Trump hysteria on the MSM has been dialed down a few notches. I'm wondering if, when Trump was at the White House, he made a deal that he won't prosecute Hillary, and in return the Clintons & Obama will stop trying to undermine Trump.

Also, as much as Hillary deserves to be in prison, I can't help but feel that actually trying to prosecute her would destroy this country. It would fuel intense anti-Trump rhetoric, plus the West Coast states might try to secede, sparking a civil war. At a minimum, it would mean we have to keep hearing about the old hag for years to come. (Federal trials are not quick.) I'm starting to come around to the idea that letting her go might be the best choice, as long as she & Bill understand that this means they're done. They'll face final justice anyway, and in their cases it won't be pretty.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There are still several investigation into the Clinton Foundation going on at the moment. He did not promise to stop those. Nor did he promise to keep Congress from investigating her. He only promised not to assign a special prosecutor to look into the handling of classified material.

Any of those other routes can easily intersect with her email and classified material again.

The plain truth is that he may not need to go after her. Plus, it is a tradition that the incoming administration does not specifically target and outgoing one. If that starts, you know as well as I do that the first incoming Democrat administration will ruthlessly and endlessly target the next exiting administration with glee. It's how they roll. They will do it for revenge just because they can even if their investigations turn up nothing.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Guten Morgeng Andy-

I'm going to come right out and type it: Mr. Drumpf said a whole bunch of things while out on the campaign trail so if You're going to hold Him for every 'talking point' 50+ days before He is even sworn in then I'm afraid You'll end up exhausted.

As anyone who has seen what I think about politics™ can attest, I'm under the impression that Mr. Trump will first look out fr Mr. Trump but I remember what He did to the USFL, maybe He can now wreck the NFL™ and every other turd having "Sr" added to the Surname on the back of their jersey. Then You read that this turd has 4 children by 4 different women and is behind in child support but still feels the need to add "Sr".... BUTT

Why don't We wait and see what He does when/IF He gets to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. What if George SoreASS came and offered Trump $100B to concentrate on His 'vast business interests' and naked pictures of the Rothchild's doing housework...

Everything EVERYTHING You've read; heard about Trump doing as POTUS is nothing more than 'HereSay' and opinions.. Just like Jesus The Chris† returning.. "Nobody Knows..."

The troubles I know....

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The only way I see the paid riots stopping is if soros and other manipulators pull their money. The only way soros would pull his money and stop the riots would be if there was no return on his investment or he has negotiated a deal with trump. The only way I see negotiating a deal is if Trump was read the riot act and told if he didn't play by their rules, family members would die.

Seems like a pretty straight line to me, since the election and immediate post election rhetoric had not changed from Hillary going to jail.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/23.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
OK, so Trump is now saying that he won't prosecute Hillary, and plenty of us are upset about that. (Me included.) But I've noticed something. The paid riots have stopped, and the anti-Trump hysteria on the MSM has been dialed down a few notches. I'm wondering if, when Trump was at the White House, he made a deal that he won't prosecute Hillary, and in return the Clintons & Obama will stop trying to undermine Trump.

AndyFromMichigan, yours is a good theory, and I consider it plausible.

BUT...

But I DO NOT like it.

A Man is worth as much as his words.
That is: a Man is worth as much as he KEEPS his words.

How many times did Trump shout "Lock her up" ?
and "You will be in jail" ?

IF...

If Trump does NOT keep his word, and he does NOT prosecute Hillary Clinton,
Trump is worth NOTHING.

And he will LOSE my support.

I will consider him just one of many crooked politicians, on par with Hillary Clinton, Obama, Bush and all the rest.

Mr. Trump, you have been warned.

HF

edit on 23-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: format

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
he doesnt need to pursue her. she is still under investigation by the fbi. trump simply cannot point a finger and say ok go after her. they said it would take awhile to sift through all her her meddlings. and it will. i think the elite knew this that if she were to be put in office, eventually she'd be taken down by someone like trey gowdy or trump himself.

she will be locked up eventually, and trump should have nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
People in situations like Trump word things the way they do intentionally.
Saying, I will not do something...... is not the same as .....My administration will not do something......

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I think it was Bubba making peace between his Hunny Bunny and the Donald. I can see Bubba as a frequent guest at the White House for "offically" golf outings. In reality escaping Hunny Bunny, tee shirts and boxers, drinking and talking about women.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Also, as much as Hillary deserves to be in prison, I can't help but feel that actually trying to prosecute her would destroy this country. It would fuel intense anti-Trump rhetoric, plus the West Coast states might try to secede

If California and the West Coast secede,
I could not care less.

They, and all their sodomites, are welcome to join Saudi Arabia,
where Hillary Clinton is so much loved.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"even if their investigations turn up nothing. "

oh, you mean like the countless ones the republican's have done?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I see this more of a Pilate moment for Trump, "washing his hands" as it were.

Clinton may still walk that hill and she may still be exposed before the world.

Give it six months from today. If the trial hasn't been initiated by then the administration will have failed us all (once again).

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Try Hillary? They would let her skate again, like they did before. They're all in cahoots. The only way you're going to succeed in putting any of the NWO crowd into a court docket is to put them all there.

Now, we could fight them with conventional weapons but that would take years and cost millions of lives...

They are controlling all the exits, they are holding all the keys.

Except this one.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
People in situations like Trump word things the way they do intentionally.
Saying, I will not do something...... is not the same as .....My administration will not do something......

Its not up to him anyway. Thats why theres a Department of Justice and FBI.

Oh, never mind...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Considering most of the PROTESTS were peaceful and far from riots. I find this post to be irrelevant and misleading. And more garbage from the right.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me at all if some kind of deal has been made... whether with Hillary personally or someone else.

But Trump was not voted "investigator-in-chief" or "prosecutor-in-chief." We have law enforcement agencies responsible for investigating, and prosecutorial bodies for charging and prosecuting.

If anything, Trump was out of line for making any such pie crust promises to begin with -- easily made and easily broken.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Don't worry OP she is going down. Why let her plan her getaway to Qatar and move her assets.

Remember what Trump said about ISIS. Why would we tell them where we are going to attack, its moronic.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If HC gets prosecuted it wont be the TRUMPINATER but the FBI, Gowdy and others that drive it!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The Clinton broken promise will be just a string of many....

Now Trump is backing away from global warming.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

What's next, no wall?

Immagration?

www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 23-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think he's realized if he announces everything he wants to do at one time, that rioting/tantrum crap is never going to end. He has to be sworn in, weed out the garden, establish new people - then he can get to work. I hope...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: olaru12

I think he's realized if he announces everything he wants to do at one time, that rioting/tantrum crap is never going to end. He has to be sworn in, weed out the garden, establish new people - then he can get to work. I hope...

Don't forget that Trump was a liberal democrat not that long ago. You don't change ideology that fast....

imo....he just played the role of nasty conservative, to his low info demographic with a brilliant tactic to get elected. It worked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join