It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned Alien Craft on Mars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but does anybody look closely at these? The "windows" clearly continue underneath the "ship". It is a rock overhanging two downward dark folds. They match up perfectly with the two dark folds beneath it. Also, the top matches the foremost rocks bend, as in it is a curve. Behold my crappy two second paint debunking! seriously though this should put to rest the thread if people want to be objective.

edit on 28-11-2016 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2016 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hm..

Someone caught a photo of an observation/lookout post our boys haven't cleaned up and taken down yet.

edit on 27-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

a bit cleaner paint debunk

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If you look at the non-cropped view, there is a strati-graphic horizontal feature that goes accross the cliff face, and is exposed in places under the vertical flow lines that come off the top. This would make up the bottom of this UFO. Additionally there is a flow like coming off the top that would delineate the separation of what is being seen as a window, and descend vertically down the cliff. I think they produce the illusion that shows a spacecraft.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It could be an observation post similar to the one here

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Just got to
at comments on what people want to see in OVER zoomed images. The resolution of the narrow field camera image is 2.90 mtrs per pixel you cant and wont see the detail claimed in the posts.

Now if Mars HIRise probe has pictured that area its resolution is as good as 25cm per pixel at work now will have a look later.
edit on 29-11-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
It took the enhanced colour bit in the clip to see anything and even then it looks just like the rock around it [the one to the right of it].

Are you sure the bits around it is rock?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I believe that photo is upside down. When you look at the original wide shot on the website, the white rectangular area on the right represents the closeup of the area on the left, of course:

When you zoom in on that section and reduce the left area to the same size, it matches. Blur filter, lower contrast, and yellow box added to clarify below it:

However, when you click on the link below it, the same closeup photo on the left was uploaded rotated 180 degrees for some reason:

Searching online, you can see all wide shots of that area (Aram Chaos) are oriented the same way as the top two photos. With all showing the estuary-looking channel on the right side of the photo. Meaning the linked photo was uploaded upside down. So the photograph should actually be seen like below. Use the large dark crater at the top right for reference to the original white rectangular box in my 2nd and 3rd pic above:

Closeup of area. With area of object in question circled below:

The "object" ends up at the bottom of the cliff and not top. You can see how the flow of erosion is clearer and makes more logical sense now. You can also see the worn outlines of a couple more craters to the left of the original:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Wolfenz
a reply to: damwel

Before jumping to conclusions about why photos are may be you should find out how they dre taken

as i posted before this Debate

awesome i thought it was on the other side of the moon ... but now its on Mars ...

well even stranger the supposed to be a miles wide ballistic like space craft ..

on the back side of the moon ... NASA Photos Of it !

in Many different Angles ..

Now Question Your Self

Why Did NASA Snapped Many Photos of the Same Area in Different Angles ??
in the Same Location... ??
::

well have you checked the photos that im mentioning ? on legit NASA Sites?
its there ... and taken in different Angles ... in the Same Spot !

and Jumping onto Conclusions ?

how about Email NASA as too why they took the photos more then usual in that spot ..

Ill tell you why...

the same reason they took alot of photos of this ...

because at the TIME , it Looked Strangely Unusual ...

same reason why there more shots at Cydonia - Mars then Usual ...

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago12338 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

My first thought as well. Then, I remembered that there's nothing to observe. Not now anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Update here 4 years later...
The original picture from NASA I linked to in OP have been removed
Also the link to the original story.

Perhaps my video is next..

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Webpages get restructured:

viewer.mars.asu.edu...=M1800558&T=2

Others go out of business, but can still be found:

web.archive.org...://elsigilo.com/2015/04/12/platillo-volador-gigante-abandonado-sobre-terreno-agreste-marciano/

So it goes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join