It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a secret war going on right now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Your right there is a war but your to blind to see who is waging the war. It's the corporate elites like Trump. People are idiots if they think electing a greedy businessman to run this country isn't going to do what best for him and his cronies. It's the people at the top of the pyramid the 1% that run this place. No matter how much money they have they always want more. They want more for them and less for you. They spend billions lobbying to get what they want. The little people the working slobs in this country mean nothing to them. The average person has no concept of how much money they actually have. They own this place and everything in it even you.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Your either going to get someone who will make some difference to the average person through 'saving' or restoring America as much as that,that can be done without upsetting the applecart- or the greatest looting ever seen

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Turns out I have more to say..

They don't OWN us, no thanks.

Why is it, that there's always someone prepared to run in and play the devil's advocate while trying to elicit a reaction/response of utter apathy?

Who are you rooting for?

Trump will probably sell out, or, you never know, maybe he might somehow manage with the help of certain others to hold the line.. it's at least possible, so while we have to take it with a grain of salt, there's perhaps some hope.

Setting Trump aside, presuming that he doesn't honor what forms the basis under which he was elevated to the position of president to do, and wins nothing but scorn and derision from both sides

The awakening is marching on..

Trump might have managed to tap into a marshal these forces to a degree and for a time, but they are bigger, much bigger than he is or the stretch of his power or influence as POTUS.

So while we're hope against hope that he might surprise us, by being authentic and true, not to himself as some sort of cult of personality and celebrity, but to the principal that precedes the personality. That's a good way also for him to avoid getting drawn into occult nonsense like swearing blood oaths or gaining power via bloody black op psyops
which are also a form of ritual sacrifice and a type of black magic writ large on the world stage.

If he or his camp pay any attention to ATS, like they might Info Wars (it's much better here), then in the role of "advisor" I've suggested that if he doesn't make it all authentic and real, that it's all for naught no matter how much money or power or influence he or his family might be able to wield, because it would just make them another bunch of creepy rich people who sold out to corrupt influences.

I suspect that Donald Trump wants to redeem himself in the eyes of the public, and in particular in your eyes and in mine, and in the millions and millions of people who are now involved and actively participating, whether through places like this, Info Wars, forget about Reddit and Twitter (evil) and a host of other places, like Drudge Report, who, together dwarf the failing New York Times, CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC, combined. They're dinosaurs already.

If Trump doesn't listen to us or heed our advice, then we'll be like Alex Jones says, like a woman scorned.

Obama, I think he's capable of true repentance, even though he can't seem to help but to keep on doing it over and over again and then getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar so to speak ie: glomming onto it, and tacitly approving it and going along with it or playing along with it, as if to signal to "them" that it's ok and it's business as usual wink wink.

I've seen it in him, but with Donald Trump, you might not have the same capacity to utterly repent and be undone before the Lord, even when caught red handed, so for Trump the price could end up being his immortal soul if he doesn't hold the line and take a stand for what's right, and what's wrong ie: don't torture, not even the enemy "because he can chop off heads and drown people in cages", that's absurd. Torture is the devil's business and I for one find it disturbing that Trump was very interested in that, or killing, intentionally, relatives and family members of ISIS or hiring Mattis (Falluja).

If I could, I would remind Donald of the importance of accepting a bit in the mouth from the Lord above to reign that # in fast.

They say the office of the POTUS changes a man.

I pray for Obama, because of what it appears to have done to him along the way, and the Clinton's too.

We have to.

Jesus understood clearly, that this is where the rubber really meets the road and goes places far and wide, after we've already won "the heart wars".

Then it's a new day, and a Christmas Day, with white snow, unblemished by a single drop of blood or unnecessary cries of suffering or shame, sorrow, anguish, despair, terror, until death alone frees and liberates them from it (satanic ritual sacrifice/abuse).

May God have mercy on us, but woe to the man who after all of this, reaches out his left hand yet again.

Note in Leonardo da Vinci's "The Last Supper" that Jesus' left hand is open and his right hand reaching for more food, with he and his bride to be in a state of contented bliss forming a V between them only because she's being pulled to the right with her left arm behind her back and her right arm stretched way out under the table holding the knife that was to consummate the meal, to the utter mayham of everyone else in the room, and then with Judas (Arabic) to the right imitating and mirroring Jesus, but with the bag of coins in his left hand which represents a political self-concern - while through the three windows behind this scene of both chaos and serenity, forming a Triptych Doorway, can be seen rolling yills yonder, and apparently, if you order the new high res digital viewer to see it, you can see a tiny church tower in the distance.

Where am I going in all of this, pointing to this allegory?

Because it's a joke worth laughing at, even in the midst of the sorrow and the suffering and the strife, while also at another level in the V for victory resides in the tension of the scene the potential for joys of love as yet unseen, as a representation of the Bride of Christ and the consummation, which is the space in between, in the divided middle, that da Vinci masterfully draws the eye to, as the calm in the storm.

He impishly told the monks that he painted the picture for, to always contemplate it while eating dinner.

You see, that's funny!

This isn't funny.

It's not a gravy train on the way to freedom in a consummation of death in the context of tooth and claw eat or be eaten, domination and submission.

It's an image instead of an entirely reasonable expression of love and human sexuality (not to differentiate sexual orientation) while pointing to the highest ideal to which that is but an allegory in the Spiritual consummation between man and God in cohabitation and in real love, familial love, and brotherly, sisterly love.

It requires no black magic because it's the ultimate expression of love in the form of a white magic that binds once and for all time, all black magic, blood oaths and ritual sacrifice/abuse.

It makes the double meaning, a good joke worth telling, and I love da Vinci for telling it and having the opportunity to share it with you all, whoever you may be.

This is the ultimate teaching moment.

Woe to those who miss it, or, who, after recognizing it, continue to reach out their left hand for power and the sacrifice of another for the sake of it, only to end up hanging from a dead tree (and I'm not speaking literally, just to be clear).

It's the same story all over again.

I noticed it just over a year ago now, but it's only now that it's all coming to fruition and to a head.

Enough with the pedophilia and satanic ritual abuse and sacrifice already. Christmas is almost upon us as the Lord draws nearer and by that I'm not referring to a spaceship or satellite that's monitoring all human communications or a quantum computer at the NSA or whatever.

God is not a terrorist or a torturer.

And if they won't weep over it all, I will.

Because it's just so utterly sad and pathetic..

edit on 25-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
If your counting on Trump on doing anything.He's not just take a look at his cabinet choices he's not draining the swamp never intended to drain it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SaloonSal

Saaaamme. It sucks having a good heart and empathy, but there's that hunger to destroy them

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well I see where your coming from..but trumps better than hellory any day.bar none

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Nice reading with some philosophical fodder as well. So, You are spot on. The broad, gray strokes of social equilibrium have been hijacked by the black and white matters of fact, which we can neither face or ignore. Greed, subjugation, hegemony, we (the people) are in the clutches of a long history that unravels like a great scroll of hypocrisy disguised as a virtue of truth. The ideals of freedom and the rule of law are laid bare by the revelations of cell phone cameras and hackers. More than two centuries of abhorrent injustice lurking beneath the mask of democracy, demand resolution.

The unmitigated acts of individuals, imposing their world views upon divergent nations, religions, political and social factions, forcing all to either side of a psycho-spiritual divide. Its not merely about good and evil, right or wrong.

This development within the broader social-psyche manifests arrogantly - in rigid absolutism, the dishonorable rites of 'self' serving identities. In all quarters the hierarchy, human intellect has been unceremoniously pimped by the alter-ego.

Recorded history serves us well. It is not a record of the past, but a prophetic dictionary for humanity. It is a rite of passage for the wise and a condemnation for the ignorant.

edit on 27-11-2016 by Gianfar because: typo

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

Thank you, I like your writing and ideas also.

I think they, the "elite" or "ruling class" or whatever you want to call "them" have completely lost the narrative if only because they don't know any different than to think of themselves as above the masses in the context of some form of collectivist society driven by wedge issues, or fear, hatred, the lust for vengeance or some dialectic or another upon which to stage the next divide and conquer, power grab. The elites are "elitist" in their mentality and that's their downfall.

Everything they do or try to do and say, or tell us, is framed within the context of this collectivist mindset based on some cultural phenomenon or another, as if they are able to take the pulse of the masses and then direct them and their course through the arteries of the bloodstream of society, towards desired outcomes, none of which recognize the true nature of Individual Liberty. It's always some program or another, some spin, some agenda to get the people to go along with what more often that not, amounts to a watered down individual freedom of expression, and a loss of knowledge, understanding, comprehension or a dumbing down, and then a dumbing up and down.

Meanwhile, the "massman" is also considered to be expendable, nothing but a tool in the hand of "wise" rulers who subscribe to some form of collectivist teaching, like Marxist-Leninism, Rhodesian, Straussian , who alone "control" all the levers of society and of civilization, even if it means that they are not required to believe in anything at all, or at most some sort of Machiavellian moral relativism and at worst, the depravity of Satanism as a permissive framework for evil as a lawless law unto themselves.

Big mistake.

It's like a hand extended from the devil, from which we are supposed to feed and take sustenance where the medium is the message or the "mainstream media" and the culture of celebrity.

BUT, framing and context Is decisive, so whoever can authentically represent another frame of reference and worldview with which to shape the world that we would all like to live into, that's infinitely more congruent with reality through and through ie: no racket running in the back or in the basement, wins the day, and it's individual performance and individual genius that is really the engine that drives the whole world, the creation of culture, art, philosophy, and a re-synthesis of both something old and something new.

Ironically, and humorously, it's a domain of which they know little or nothing about, however much they might presume to.

The 20th Century was the Cnetury of the Self.

But the 21st Century will be the Century of the Human Being, the individual, and it will be he who'll be Time's Man of the Year.

We've taken it back, the narrative. The vainglorious "mainstream media" and celebrity culture, and even the establishment and the "elite" they don't have the first clue what's really happening and thus they look to us because they can't find their own ass for a hole in the ground.

They dropped the ball and right now everything's up in the air.

Go get it!

It's available. Now all we need to is proclaim it, and seize it, and run with it far and wide for the sake and cause of a world of our own choosing that we choose to live into, even in spite of the false narrative and worldview they were trying to feed us from the cold dead hand of the devil.

"They" must get behind us. We have taken the lead and are continuing to take the lead in the domain of what's relevant in human affairs.

edit on 28-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Mods - there is nothing here other than someone's general feelings about a subject, nothing to back up any claims that are made in the OP.

Could we get this moved to a more suitable forum - maybe World War III or US Political Madness?

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

That's true, so let me add these terms to draw a line

Breitbart->Bannon->Trump / Podesta and co.->Clinton machine. Collectivism vs. Individualism. Global "governance". New world order.

There we go. I hope that helps point to the nature of the secret war that's probably going on, right now.

Edit to add: Satanism.

edit on 30-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Not to mention the black and white race war is becoming more visible...Black lives matter

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a bunch of pedo satanists desperately trying to cling to power by orchestrating a counter coup among the electoral college or through a recount of the votes

You are calling half of America satantists and pedophiles?! I am extremely offended and will add that there is enough evil among conservatives to fill an encyclopedia set.

Don't forget who bombs civilians around the world, kills people with health insurance death panels (before Obamacare), kills millions of people a year with pollution, and molests children and then pays them off (priests, Denny Hastert, etc).

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Trump is in good hands. He has Bannon, Session, and Flynn. I trust those three guys and they know all the dirty crap that is going on.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I really admire your enthusiastic hope in the potential uprising of the 'good guys' that could turn things around.

I've looked at world affairs in historical detail for many years. In my youth I was coached by a seasoned diplomat in Sino-Soviet affairs for the US during the 1970s. In 73 we had this conversation over scotch, regarding how significantly the US government had increased in its bureaucratic presence since WWII. He compared this to how the Soviet government used its own bureaucracy to enact great authority over its people, and that the growing US bureaucracy would encroach on our rights and freedoms as such.

Over time it has evolved from a service government to a militant incorporation of citizen policing and regional policies based on petrol economics backed by military aggression. This alone is the root of proliferating terrorism.

I can think of many examples of how the US government has suppressed basic rights of expression in critical policy issues that effect America's well being.

But also, there has been a great sea-change from the political activism of the 60s and 70s to a state that is sort of difficult to describe. The youth of the 21st century are not at all astute in the affairs that are determining their future. They are unaware of the internal forces that utilize deceptive tactics to lull them into complicity.

I chat with youth (and adults) on occasion regarding these topics and I get the 'deer in the headlights' stare or a verbal response on the order of conspiracy theory.

Even on the forums, there are the short answers that miss the mark from just lack of information.

Here's the bottom line, if there are any Americans who really see the context of their fears and uncertainties, they aren't talking about it succinctly in social media.

Opinions run amuck with misleading sources and the lack of interest in research.

The American people stood up to the Vietnam War, which was initiated by the US military in an unprovoked attack on a Vietnamese patrol boat in the Tonkin gulf. According to Pentagon records the war was prematurely ended because of the massive public response, primarily led by university students.

The Iraq war was likewise based on unprovoked US military aggression. During the Iraq war we didn't see anything as collective in social political movements as that from the Vietnam War. The government also took advantage of demonstrators utilizing a detainment process that included harsh living conditions and the threat of fines and incarceration for participation in further protests.

Americans have allowed their own government to enact a coupe against civil liberties and human rights by accepting the rule of security over an open, democratic civil society.

What all this means for me, is that Americans have lost touch with the principles of a self governing nation or a nation governed by and for the people. We have a nation, as many individuals within a culture - who have turned their backs on the governing principles that were established by the creators of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The Declaration of Independence stands out as the most powerful in concept and context, due to its description of the people's right to oppose despotic leaders and governments. The root cause of any free nation.

That understanding, along with a corresponding political will is not a part of the American culture today overall, a sign that Americans have abandoned the values and core precepts that can preserve their precious freedoms.

It will go down in history (if history survives) as The Great American Hypocrisy.

edit on 4-12-2016 by Gianfar because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

a bunch of pedo satanists desperately trying to cling to power by orchestrating a counter coup among the electoral college or through a recount of the votes

You are calling half of America satantists and pedophiles?! I am extremely offended and will add that there is enough evil among conservatives to fill an encyclopedia set.

Don't forget who bombs civilians around the world, kills people with health insurance death panels (before Obamacare), kills millions of people a year with pollution, and molests children and then pays them off (priests, Denny Hastert, etc).

No, I was speaking of elements of the Clinton machine and people like Soros, among others.

I didn't realize who and what the Democrats were really running until just shortly before the election, and then it started to sink in.

Dodged a bullet.

I wasn't referring to the people who voted, no.

I've since had an epiphany, and can see certain lines where the far left meets up with the left hand path behind the scenes at the upper echelon.

edit on 7-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Brilliant, well written. You should run for office and come to power. What other choice do you have?

edit on 7-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There appeared to be an interesting distinction between Obama and Trump's memorialization of Pearl Harbor, that seemed to me to potentially have some significance.

Everyone knows.

There's definitely something going on behind the scenes.

"There's nothing that the universe loves and admires more, than courage."
~ Terrance McKenna

"I ask for mercy, not sacrifice."
~ Jesus Christ

Prayers and good-will this Christmas.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Brilliant, well written. You should run for office and come to power. What other choice do you have?

I've had opportunities to do so, and rejected them without consideration. But I have had many opportunities to influence individuals and that has been quite rewarding on many levels. Politics and power is a work embroiled in conflict, undoubtedly the least in terms of methodology.

Truly, the best accomplishments in the world are done anonymously, with the subtle language of purpose from the extra-cultural context.

I am not a materialist or a collectivist. My interest is to connect, understand and do.
edit on 7-12-2016 by Gianfar because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

pizzagate twittergate

There was a dam burst in Russia, improper building materials were use, they called it "Watergate" over there in de media

edit on 2016-12-7 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

What do you mean? Can you elaborate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join