It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a secret war going on right now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There's always some people fighting. No big secret. Calm down and get outside more.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Why doesn't religion's powerful and loving god fix this?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It seems to be pretty simple that this secret war is being waged for the soul of The United States of America.

"We the sheople" will either be driven to the abyss of lawlessness, tolerance, sexual perversion, witchcraft, sorcery, infanticide, greed, corporate and political corruption, euthanasia, war mongering, etc. etc. etc..

Or "We the people" will REPENT and RETURN to be a nation that was supposed to be a shinning light on a hill. STANDING for justice, freedom, righteousness, abundant life, peace, godliness, law and order, and moral ethics, etc. etc. etc..

And of course the one is going to be judged by FIRE.

And the other is going to be judged by LONG LIFE.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravelWhich religions god is that then? Cos that's another war going on.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The elites have always had a vision of one united world where everyone is oppressed and opposition is crushed with the utmost cruelty. The modern way is to vilify freedom and call everyone that resists a racist. It seems to be backfiring.

I dont know why we need to be a global community. I think nationalism is a better course. I also believe that any nation that gives up their identity for what the elites call "a better world order" are committing national suicide. I think the UK realized that and jumped ship.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
If all sins may be repented, if we are redeemable from the worst of sins... then the mass murder of children is not a sin, it is worse. Indeed it is true that forgiveness is a virtue, it is a true gift of grace, mercy and valour. So where do we draw the line? That line is outright defiance of the Holy Spirit, blasphemy at the highest level. Thus, the mass murder of children does indeed amount to denial of the Holy Spirit, it is denial of God. The irredeemable simply do not repent; they know only death, and that is what shall become of them.

"Let vengeance be mind sayeth the Lord. I will repay."

I believe it's dangerous however, if "they" all believe or are convinced that they are absolutely irredeemable. And if they secretly worship or honor the devil or the devil in the system (wherever he may lurk), persistently, then oh well, too bad for them, what can ya do?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyJones63

There's nothing wrong with a collaborative global community of nations working together in a spirit of their people's enlightened mutual best interests. The problem is one of global governance or some sort of top down dominion being run by a bunch of ineffective administrators, many of whom are definitely on the wrong side in which master they serve, who may very well be getting all bound up in chains (of evidence, reason and logic) even as we speak.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Those who refuse to repent shall face the wrath of God. Maybe they will see the light before it's too late? Some might be simple victims of deception and have been blinded by the promise of fame and fortune, but they too must see the light.

Those whom commit atrocities against children, in full knowing of the pain and terror it inflicts upon them, are irredeemable. They have already severed their covenant with God and thus their fate on the Day of Judgement is sealed.

edit on 24th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: roadgravelWhich religions god is that then? Cos that's another war going on.

Pick one, they are all the same figment. The picture points to god being in on it also.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nunoMS

Different life, different circumstances... but I kinda know how this guy feels. To some extent I've been going through what he has described.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I noticed in his Thanksgiving message that Barack Obama appears to have been doing a lot of crying lately.

I'm now aware of what he's been linked into and connected with and what he gave himself into, and to see that sentiment of a heartfelt repentance and deep regret, is a very good thing.

There is knowledge and understanding and awareness among them I believe.

"Oh what did we DO?!"

The double bind that forms the tie that binds them, can also be the beginning of their salvation, provided they get their ass in gear doing something about it, and take a stand before it's too late.

It's time to clean up the underside of the foundation of the city of light where the 1000 points of light are NOT a veiled reference to the ceiling of a church in Europe where ritual sacrifices and black mass have taken place.

I only hope that his reference to freedom of religion doesn't include the freedom to continue to practice occult Satanism that makes victims of so many, so so many, including blessed and innocent children and all the many victims of that entire MO that runs through the system and that's probably rooted in the CIA among other dark places.

I realize this sounds strange, but a lot of people who've been caught up in this, need our prayers, so that they might turn away from the wickedness and be healed and find the true light and peace of God's mercy in their repentance.

edit on 24-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Trump looked really strange at the White House, like his reality had changed in a bad way. I see others noticing the same, not just oh damn I won now what, something really deep and troubling.

I think a war is going on and it is truly scary, I choose the light, I will always choose the light.

The pedo's in government and Entertainment are plentiful, Saville wasn't working alone, Lord Janner, PM Edward Heath, etc etc, noone in power really wants them to be investigated as it involves so many politicians, spy agencies, police and judges and now even Football clubs. I just can't get my head around how satanic the powers that be that rule are and believe it is worldwide.

How Trump ( I hope he is a good guy, not sure if any President has ever been a good guy tbh) can stay safe in all this I do not know, if Clinton or any of her sort get back in we know the good guys lost.
edit on 24-11-2016 by freetheworld because: spelling

edit on 24-11-2016 by freetheworld because: typo

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That said, I'm not sure the way he framed one his jokes during the Turkey pardoning ceremony was very funny or amusing within a certain context, so while he's obviously very sad and unhappy, it's hard to tell if he's really made a break with it all or has had a true change of heart and mind.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

He might have Saved that Turkey , but his Goose is Still Cooked once he leaves Office .

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't want to get into it, and would be called crazy anyway, but it wasn't about the Turkey that was saved.

It's just devastating and so disappointing to see what they're really up to and into behind the scenes.

Maybe the FBI can do something about it, if empowered to do so.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Speaking of what a President Can or Cannot Legally do once leaving Office ....

Former Presidents and Executive Privilege

" The Constitution provides former Presidents with no powers or role, and yet numerous former presidents including Truman and Nixon have asserted executive privilege in order to withhold information from Congress, historians, and the public. The most recent former President, George W. Bush, is likely to make similar assertions based upon his sweeping view of the rights of former Presidents as reflected in his recently revoked Executive Order 13,233, potentially leading to a constitutional collision between the rights of former Presidents and those of Congress. This Article argues that, notwithstanding Nixon v. Administrator of General Services (GSA), former Presidents should retain no right to assert executive privilege based upon the text, structure, and historical context of the Constitution and its antimonarchical premises, as well as the nature of executive privilege when compared to other privileges."

" The Constitution makes no provision for former Presidents. It vests them with no powers, titles, or role whatsoever; it does not even provide them a pension.2 The founding generation vigorously opposed entrenched power and sought through the Constitution to make clear the President was not a king. And yet after leaving office, several presidents have asserted executive privilege in order to keep information secret from congressional investigations, historians, and the public. "

www.questia.com...

President Obama recently Announced that he will stay Involved with Government once he leaves Office , and will Voice Criticisms of Newly Elected President Trump if he feels it Necessary . He has a Right to do so as an American Citizen , but his Legal Authority of the Presidency Ends once he Offcially Leaves Office . If he thinks that he will Somehow be able to Influence the Policies that President Trump might put forward , he is sadly Mistaken . What exactly do you think he might try to accomplish by saying that ?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

There's a war going on outside no one is safe from. So whatcha gonna do since you know now?

-- Felt like adding that rap line

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

If my working hypothesis is sound, already done.., and all these ideas from all of us and all our voices are LOUD and are being heard the whole world over, and the leading edge of this sharp arrow or what I call a nexus in the cosmogenesis of the omegapoint of the noosphere, which also forms a double bind on evil as a type of chain of evidence, reason and logic, about what works and what doesn't work, what's fruitful, and what isn't - it's an arrow that flies fast and far and cuts to the heart.

Evil and wicked black magic ultimately isn't fruitful or beneficial and therefore it's not formative or functional and is ultimately incapable of harnessing the law of increasing returns, no matter what they might THINK they get out of it, mistakenly.

Order from chaos is still chaos.

The entire policy, all the way down the line is fatally flawed - "Oh what did we do!", indeed.

The data is in, in other words, and we are coming to see that something just terrible has been going on, as if in the dungeon of the basement of Washington DC and other places with people using code and veiled and not so veiled references which are easily analyzed in terms of a contextual criticism and evaluation.

As it turns out, people on the whole are really not clueless but were merely kept that way. They are genius, and their evaluative discernment and individual performance potential cannot be underestimated.

We speak from what we know, and share it with the world, openly and with courage, and the capacity for forgiveness, love and mercy, where we are also shown mercy who show mercy to others.

"I ask for mercy, not sacrifice."

The edge no longer slices in favor of that illusion (propped up behind the scenes by satanic black magic performed based on human suffering and sacrifice, willing or otherwise), but instead to carve it away, while altering the fundamental structure of power by working to realign it in favor of authentic security and authentic law and order, authentic civility and loving kindness, which really arises with you and me, individually and through our own sphere of influence however big or small.

Context and framing is decisive.

As is simple reason and logic and evaluative discernment.

The data, is in, and we're not happy with what we're seeing and being given, which seems to be rooted in all the wrong principals and the wrong philosophy.

If minds are changed, minds and hearts, while breaking certain hearts that need breaking, then you could say that I'm doing something right now about it BlackProject (I hope you're not into that kind of stuff, but I don't think so because I sas your song from the link in your sig "Only God Can Forgive").

Happy Thanksgiving everyone..

May this upcoming Christmas season be a season of sanity, mutuality, understanding, and love, repentance and forgiveness, with no blood sacrifices of any kind needed, no pizza, no hotdogs, no pasta, no golden thread of suffering, none of that - as we all turn and begin the work of real and authentic repentance of the heart and soul, each to a one, in whatever circumstance we may find ourselves.

May God alone, have mercy upon us all in the name of Jesus Christ, the good shepherd and authentic model of leadership and the very process of Civilization (the verb) as an arrow of logic, reason and love, that really has the power within itself as a shift in thinking and being, and striving (just to TRY), that contains within itself the power to change the world, one person, at a time. That's real power.

God is with us, He is and always was with the whole of his entire creation with us and no one excluded.

That's the scary part if you are on the wrong side - to be is to be perceived. There is nothing hidden that will not be made known and brought to light.

I think we've reached the point where there is no longer any denying what we've all seen and heard.

Therefore, prayers, whether you believe in God or not (think imagined perfect observer) are called for, prayers for healing, and prayers for liberation without having to endure unnecessary suffering for a causeless cause that produces nothing of any value or substance or that's capable of sustaining itself any more, particularly once it's clearly seen for what it is and represents, as a veiled allegory, or not so well veiled that it didn't betray itself.

Thank you for reading and participating.

Best regards and best wishes to one and all, and what can we do but place it back into God's hands, the real God and not some imposter or interloper who gets something from the suffering of the innocent.

Ankh

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Final note

With enough courage and "chutzpah".. we can bust down all their doors.

I just hope that somewhere out there as a manifestation of this concept, maybe even today, or tomorrow, that someone will hear the shout of "FBI!" even if it's an FBI agent, himself.

There simply has to be more good guys than bad guys, is what I'm saying (HOPING!), once it becomes plainly known what's been going on underneath the corrupted halls of power all over the world running through it all like a black black thread.

Maybe we're not quite at the tipping point yet, but I can't see how it won't arrive, because of the nature of the corruption itself.

They probably already have the goods and the data base - but what's needed here is more courage, to save the children, and save future generations from a blight on the world that's been creating so many victims, unnecessarily, for so long now.

I can't see how it can be tolerated any more by the good people who live and work on the surface of the same system who's core is corrupt and absolutely rotten to the bone, even to the degree of dabbling in such nonsense or providing funding to it, or organizational infrastructure for it's propagation and continuance.

It has to be stopped.

Bust down their doors FBI and law enforcement, and hopefully you'll catch them before they're "red handed" and save a life, and more than that.

We can only do so much by sounding the alarm - but somehow the authorities have to wake up to it as well, even if their own boss is a ringleader or cheerleader for it, and who likes to play along in that "game?" (I don't know what to call it).

I have faith in good people and men of God, and we've all got to stand and march shoulder to shoulder with all the right people, and interlock our shields with prayer and with every available means and resources that we can muster against it, against the enemy within the gate.

Enough from me, I've done what I can with what I've got to use and offer.

God help us?!

Ankh, signing off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join