It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a secret war going on right now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

As far as corruption in alphabet agencies, I think the NSA and FBI are for the most part ginuine..

The CIA is toxic. They're at the center of every conflict we see throughout the world. It's as if they do the bidding of the elites and corporations. That is not their intended purpose.

Would y'all agree?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Historically speaking, it was the Republicans turn anyway. Even if it had been Sanders or anyone else it would be an upset. Long time since one party held the executive for three terms.

So if you were to have your next puppet step in it'd be on the Republican side anyway. They presented us with an establishment crook and a supposed outsider businessman, so off the wall its actually believable. They've mastered this it seems.

I'd be surprised if we ever see Jillian again or if we do he might come out as confused as the Batman theater shooter.

Placed not won anything. Maybe this is him.

Trump Son

Trump as a Child

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: crayzeed

Nah we're just hopeful that a change can be effected and brought about via something new and different from what went before and that an effort might be made to get at these rat's nests of corruption and evil.

It is the same circle looking for a human to fix the world, not going to happen.
Those who see Trump as naive I don't get, how do you think he runs his empire? Look close at his past and his Friends.

The Trump Organization is the collective name of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner.[16] Donald Trump serves as chairman and President. His three adult children and three unrelated employees serve as key executives.[17]
en.wikipedia.org...

Math 7-16
What has been his "fruits" from the past? What values has he shown? Moral values? Is this the guy that said it is ok to call his daughter a piece of A** www.cnn.com...

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?

In 1973, the U.S. Department of Justice's (DOJ) Civil Rights Division filed a civil rights suit against The Trump Organization charging that it refused to rent to black people. The Urban League had sent black and white testers to apply for apartments in Trump-owned complexes; the whites got the apartments, the blacks did not.

If the whole world starts loving this guy I am going to have to think antichrist.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The secret war is more government/illuminatti propaganda to lull you into lethargy.....Its YOUR war.....not some shadowy white hats....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Snippythehorse

No, I'm sure it's running through the power centers of the world even as we speak and it's not the white hats but the black hatters that I'm concerned about and how to ferret them OUT of the system.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I agree that there is a war being waged.

I just don't think it's very secret.

There is a divide. A divide that is clearly evident post-election. It has torn the veneer off the face of propriety.

I'm glad for it.

It has taken the masks off of people. We now see each other for who we truly are, what we truly believe in.

It's not anything as artificial as democrat or republican.

It's freedom or slavery. Individuality or globalist uniformity.

The time is coming when we'll have to choose.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
.....or we are so saturated by Media coverage on EVERYTHING going on at home and around the world that we think its all going to implode.....however....before the invention of the WWW and being able to post things immediately to the web for all to see from your cell phone....all of these types of things happened. The news just got to us a little slower or we only heard about the truly important stuff....not everything.

Just a thought.

Sensationalistic media for nothing more than the ratings.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

We now know that even in the information age, the MSM do not report on what's really going on.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I sense the presence of a divine providence lately, that's working to try to heal the world and get rid of some very nasty things that just have to go because we cannot bear their presence in the system any more.

I hope you are not implying some sort of religious intervention of late. If so, how do you justify this "providence" being absent during thousands of years of children being abused? Why the sudden change of heart?

originally posted by: crayzeed
Isn't there something about how this is how Satan will appear. Appear to be a fighter for good when in reality he's the leader of evil?

People forget that which does not support their beliefs rather easily.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
the war on your mind is real. its is all apart of the information war. The awake are battling the elite with twittergate/pizzagate information as we speak.

Look at the informations blackout in the MSM. The billionaires that control the media are obviously panicking to cover this up.

The awake crowd is fighting to inform their friends/family of the cover ups of Satanism and the abuse of power that has gone on for who knows how long.

This is a war of minds. The sleeping giant is beginning to awaken. There is too much information to silence now. I have friends left and right starting to talk about this.

8 years ago i would have been laughed at, and was. Now people are starting to see the bigger picture.

I've said it for years, the best criminals in the world run everything.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
the war on your mind is real. its is all apart of the information war. The awake are battling the elite with twittergate/pizzagate information as we speak.

Look at the informations blackout in the MSM. The billionaires that control the media are obviously panicking to cover this up.

The awake crowd is fighting to inform their friends/family of the cover ups of Satanism and the abuse of power that has gone on for who knows how long.

This is a war of minds. The sleeping giant is beginning to awaken. There is too much information to silence now. I have friends left and right starting to talk about this.

8 years ago i would have been laughed at, and was. Now people are starting to see the bigger picture.

I've said it for years, the best criminals in the world run everything.

I just lost a phone connection with a close friend of mine, and neither can call or speak to the other person this evening, but my phone is otherwise fine and working properly, it's just him and me. It happened the moment I mentioned in passing "twittergate" while offering a short description of what transpired. Could have been just a glitch I suppose, which also glitched when I tried to text him. We just had to call it a night.

Could be just a coincidence and a normal glitch, I can accept that as a distinct possibility, but it was rather curious the timing of the cutoff point, and that neither of us can call the other at the moment or for the time being.

I texted him that I guess I'm not permitted to speak to him anymore tonight, which is just pathetic because I was having a nice conversation with a close friend where we offer each other mutual support, but live across the continent now.

It's not a good thing if we have no privacy and are surveilled where they can press a panic button cut-off switch on our communications that are bought and paid for, by us, while offering nothing that could fall under any sort of anti-terrorist stuff or require the allocation of such resources.

I'm sure it will be working ok tomorrow but It was sure weird, one description of twittergate - end of call where I can't hear him or him me. Tried calling back and forth numerous times, nothing.

Weird. Hilarious. Pathetic.

Maybe I need to extend my prayer circle to include such people as these? I'll pray for them anyway, just in case it was a "them".

Oh sigh.

May God have mercy on us all.

Lucky that God can be merciful.

God save me from being angry. Thy will, not mine, be done.

edit on 24-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

That would or could be the NSA they monitor phones credit card purchases ,politicians girlfriends, who's cheating on who. If they had a voice recognition software its conceivable they could stop calls with certain key words.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The People of the United States are Completely Helpless in Influencing how they are Governed for the Simple Fact that the Very Government we Think Represents us , does not . They are Controlled by a " Higher Power " that Creates the Illusion we somehow Control our Own Destinies . This is not Unique to the U.S. either , it is a Reality in Every Country on Prison Planet Earth . I cannot wait until I check out of this Nightmare World , because it Saddens me to no End to be Aware of that Realization . OK , back to Denial Land for me ...Praise Big Brothers , Praise Them !

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I like you, you're a good guy. We need more of you. Stick around.

What you underestimate, I feel, in your understandable apathy, is the power and performance potential of the lone individual, particularly when he or she is joined by half the planet's population or more, even much much more.

You see, what's RELEVANT is what's important, and what you're up to, in your own world and sphere of influence, however big or small, matters, or let me put in grander terms - In a non-localized, holographic universe where to be is to be perceived, local matters.

You are "at cause" in ways that you're perhaps unaware of.

If you believe in God as a good good God, then it's important to bear in mind God's subtly and strength and wisdom and power, and that he's with the little man in our struggles, whatever those may be.

God isn't a collectivist, but an individualist, who deals with us one person at a time, because He can and that's just the way God rolls, from the bottom up, not the top down, where the definition of Virtue is power, restrained and where God is no respecter of persons (doesn't matter their station or office).

God is also looking to us, the little man, the individual, to help lay in the foundation of a new world (not NWO by more traditional interpretations of certain "elite"), and seemingly will have it no other way.

We've come to a place, I believe, where everyone's going to be faced with a choice in one way or another, not regarding left and right, but right and wrong, good and evil, love and hated.

It's like an idea whose time has come.

Cheer up!

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas, and God bless!

I think what we need to do is to stop listening to and taking our que about what's "relevant" from the MSM and the elite, and use the powers of our own discernment and evaluative skills, so that we can see more clearly, with wisdom, strength, real hope and real love.

Let me put it another way - when everything's "up in the air" then everything becomes possible again, and it doesn't matter who's POTUS because it's also out of their control and to be honest I don't think they really know any better than anyone else what's really "going on". Obama doesn't, nor does Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is obviously at the whim of what everyone around him leads him to believe (unless he's also listening to our voices).

These days it's like the blind leading the blind...

Think about that and what it really means and signifies?

They've lost the narrative. It's over, and so they are in some ways looking to us for the que, for what's relevant and what's not, for what's in, and what's OUT.

The tables have turned, and are turning and being tossed upside down.

They are now under a type of self-delusion that they are in control and we are not, now that we're not buying their illusion any more.

Therefore you must RETAIN your good-natured humor, mirth and charm, or get it back, along with a newfound sense of optimism about what's possible when "they" have to get out of our way and allow us to more fully express our powers of ingenuity and creative genius and individual personal performance in working to make the world a better place, one person at a time.

We don't need "them" to do this for us either, to drive or to power this Revolution, where in times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a Revolutionary act.

I think it's helpful though if we have a better understanding of the true nature of the underlying problem and solution, and to know the enemy, which is really Collectivism in all it's forms, from George Soros' activities to tear the country apart, or the culture of celebrity and sports and "Mainstream" Media.

What they feared most was both an aware and awakened citizenry, and an active one, and they were content to try to drive the "activism" component in opposition to the result of a Democratic election, but we know that that's not going to work, so short of resorting to assassination and a coup detat, they're done, their bag of tricks, empty, and wherever they might try to cook something up, it just won't fly, nor is it anything that we've prepared to swallow any more.

It's a nexus point in the cosmogenesis of the omegapoint of the noosphere, and some might laugh to read such a phrase, until that is to the very point when they realize what it really means, and that that's what's happening.

We do whatever we can, not simply to point to the evil, but to help generate the AUTHENTIC foundation and basis for a new beginning where all things become possible, then actual, not by aid of the government or its agents or agencies, but by little old you and me.

Chin up! No fear, only faith!

edit on 24-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Here's a sort of guide describing the nature of the problem, the solution, and an understanding of the nature of the enemy we're dealing with in "Collectivism" as well as the nature of the territory and battlefield (of the mind), which we as Global Netizens are beginning to get a much better sense for and how to best make use of.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

He..He... You Sure do Like to Write Mister ! Thank You for that . I am an Optimist as you well know , but sometimes I have to Wonder if I am of Any Significance in this Cold , Cruel , World . I Will " Carry On " , because that is what All of us can Only do .......Peace

Some Prose I Suppose ...

There once was a Man from Nantucket
That when it came to Conspiracy Theories he just said Fuuck It
I know they All want to Oppress me
Demean, Demoralize, and Possess me
But only by prying from my Cold Dead Fingers the thing that keeps me Free
Will they ever gain what I will not Concede to be , Taking Away my Humanity

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to You to Man .

Keep Up the Good Fight Brother !......

edit on 24-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
If all sins may be repented, if we are redeemable from the worst of sins... then the mass murder of children is not a sin, it is worse. Indeed it is true that forgiveness is a virtue, it is a true gift of grace, mercy and valour. So where do we draw the line? That line is outright defiance of the Holy Spirit, blasphemy at the highest level. Thus, the mass murder of children does indeed amount to denial of the Holy Spirit, it is denial of God. The irredeemable simply do not repent; they know only death, and that is what shall become of them.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yes...there is a war, just not much of one. This is THE conspiracy you are talking about...the lie and the invisible that actually rules this world. The problem is, they are winning. You can see this in their boldness and their actions. They have essentially already won. They control the politicians, the governments and at least in the USA...about half of the people. Worldwide...probably more than half. Here are the two problems in my opinion.

We don't know the enemy. We scream TRUMP and then CLINTON, LEFT and RIGHT, etc. But these are but little pieces of "them". We can win an election, throw some people in jail and maybe even shut down an agency or two. But that does nothing. What we are at war with is so, so much bigger that we are but ants and no action we take matters. The only way to win, is to tear it all down and start over as the people. We would need a military action of huge proportions to unseat everyone of the enemy or a world-wide disaster (asteroid?) to crush them down to something we could manage. But to win...we also need to fix the biggest problem.

Half or more of "the people" are owned, employed and rely on the enemy. They would never join a real action against them because they ARE them. They are the pawns holding little power alone, only taking minor insignificant steps and eventually dying. Until the people in the USA and/or world-wide can unite to fight "them"...anything else is a pipe dream. So I, for one, make those small choices that leverage the people the best, wake the people up so that WE can one day be united. Only then can we wage a battle that has any chance of winning.

But it all comes back to this. You can't pick them apart and win...you can't remove an arm and not expect it to grow right back...and you can't destroy the brain because it is segmented like the internet. It can grow a replacement brain as easily as that arm. So...the recipe for success REQUIRES the vast majority of the people realizing the enemy, its size and the effort required to kill it...and the commitment to do so. Then...either all our military need to support us (assuming they aren't disarmed first or infiltrated by the enemy...that is happening), or something larger has to severely injure them.

Without those two things (among other smaller ones)...this is a one sided war. And we are all losing...badly.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There has always been some war going on but lets hope it doesnt spread out.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Fake News Twitter and so on are really misdirection from the steady and never ending in depth fake news coming out of the main news outlets. The newest and strongest flat out fake crap is Trump and the White Alt bunch........who just happen now to be college boys (think about it, several weeks ago it were the rust belt red necks) which is probably an academy award winning false flag propaganda operation (yes I mean totally fake even if some of their points have been noticed over the last 10+ years it has only now??????come out as a "movement", yea right) covering several sides at once but primarily functioning as a smear by false association on Trump.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join