It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is there a secret war going on right now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I think that as we observe the "peaceful transfer of power" in the US, post-election, that at this particular moment in history, amid the desire for a better and more peaceful and prosperous world for one and all, that there's a war going on behind the scenes and at all levels, forcing people to choose between wickedness, evil and corruption, and a world that's more in alignment with what God intended for us to enjoy, each to a one, as a world worth living into, for us, and for our children and our children's children, for real, and not just as the "public face", when all the while, internally, our institutions are actually "filled with dead men's bones and all corruption, like whitewashed sepultures!".

While many voted for Trump or pin their hopes on him alone, that's a mistake, since he is just one man and the reach of his office limited.

I don't know if he and his team have what it takes to really tackle this thing, this ugly monster lurking around the seedy underbelly of Washington, and London, the Arab world, and other dark corners of the Internet, which appear to have been happily sanctioned by Twitter, who's owner in 2006 had a proclivity for the "good pasta" and the "satanic verses", while trying to weave his golden thread on some sort of suffering.

"Fake news" appears to have anticipated "pizzagate" and now "twitter gate" (much harder to dismiss), but I doesn't seem to be working. It even hit Twitter so hard that their stock price was affected. Reddit's too might follow suit, although 4 Chan also appears to have stepped in and put a stop to people investigating, so a new platform is needed.

We haven't heard boo from Julian Assange and many are now asking for proof of life..

Coups on coups, with everything up in the air and a bunch of pedo satanists desperately trying to cling to power by orchestrating a counter coup among the electoral college or through a recount of the votes in the Midwest states.

Good guys are hanging together, bad guys desperately hoping not to out themselves or to get blown away with some new WikiLeaks revelation or hacking activity that amounts to the same thing - Anonymous is on the case, anything is possible, including the possibility that the FBI and institutions of the US Government have NOT been completely corrupted ie: where 2/3rds or more are good guys who will hold the line as this nexus works its way through the system.

And it doesn't have to come in the form of pizzagate or twittergate, which most people or many probably have never heard of and wouldn't even consider it as a possibility.

It has to do with certain networks and systems and levels of corruption, untold levels of corruption including the worst of the worst that anyone could imagine, on a whole array of scales, all over the world.

I think that there is a secret war and that an arrow tipped with what I call a double-bind is working its way through the system, separating the sheep from the goats, and forcing everyone to make a choice, not between left and right but between right and wrong, good and evil.

It's like a juggernaut in the road or a zeitgeist of a global awakening that's been activated.

Something's gotta break, gotta give.

The status quo has failed us all, both on the right and the left.

What makes Trump interesting as having a potential impact is that he's the most independent President to ever take office without any clear plan, but one that I think is also listening to all our voices and seeing what we're seeing.

If there's a wicked structure and network and if there exists an opportunity to destroy it and push it into the sea or abyss or historical oblivion, now would be the time to start right in on it, you would think.

But is the FBI corrupted, the AJ's office, the CIA, the NSA, and all the many arms of the US government? Will they still be under a Trump administration when he fires and replaces a good 5000 people or more, after filling that first 4000 jobs?

I don't think the USA is "the big Satan" but that the big Satan lives within it and can now be identified and brought to ruin, binding the strong man as it were, and reorganizing priorities and objectives that don't try to make use of black magic and blood sacrifice and wickedness for expediency or whathaveyou (although it goes nowhere, fast), but that simply TRY to shoot for the good and the great and the righteous way that leads to life and in abundance.

They failed. It was a big fail and by that I'm not just talking about the election.

The data is in and it's continuing to come in.

We don't need any more education. We need change and transformation of the uncompromising variety that has no truck with such things.

There's a war on, and the MSM are fast losing the narrative. Bannon gets this. You and I do. Trump does.

Therefore there's hope that something can be done to put an end to it, and at the very least to cause people to turn and be healed for all the right reasons and to find the peace and joy of repentance. That's something too that also has an impact.

I sense the presence of a divine providence lately, that's working to try to heal the world and get rid of some very nasty things that just have to go because we cannot bear their presence in the system any more.

The tide is with us the good guys, and if there's a secret war I am getting the impression that we may be winning.

Your thoughts?

edit on 23-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

AnkhMorpork,

There has always, ALWAYS been a secret war going on.

Whether you mean a secret military intervention in a nation we (the west) have no business sending operatives into, or whether you mean a war for the hearts and minds of the citizens, fought with propaganda and rival print media/informational outlets besides, the war never ends, never calms. It merely changes shape, becomes more or less visible, depending on the status of its backers finances and the resources available to them.

None of us on this website have ever lived in a time where such a battle was not being fought, somewhere, somehow. Some of us may have once been unaware of the existence of such a war, but we have never lived outside its shadow.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You're right of course, but I just think the lines are getting more pronounced, which is why I'm calling it a new nexus that's running through the system largely via the internet with people turning off their TV's and getting rid of cable or never signing up for it in the first place.

A new domain wherein the war that's always been going on can be seen to be happening in what one might think of as the cosmogenesis of the omegapoint of the noosphere.

It's a new world.

A new battlespace and I think the MSM are losing the narrative and don't know as much about where everyone's at as we do and are no longer able to set the tone or drive the narrative.

We are the resistance.

They weren't able to get control and the Internet has overtaken them or is in the process of doing so.

Interesting times. I hope everything turns out ok!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I think you are feeling what many of us have been feeling. Common sense has been thrown out the window in our society, up is down, down is up etc.

It has been building up for a while and many are absolutely blinded by the lies and BS. The division is so strong that families are separating, brother against brother etc. I sense a very real evil going on, it's twisted, and no single person has the power to stop it because it's allowed to happen, it HAS to happen.

There is a natural spiritual order to things, believing it isn't so doesn't make it cease to exist. The truth always comes to light and the darkness always exposed.

edit on 23-11-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I agree, there is definately a secret war going on.

The other began in my laundry room.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
What makes Trump interesting as having a potential impact is that he's the most independent President to ever take office without any clear plan, but one that I think is also listening to all our voices and seeing what we're seeing.

I think he is listening only to the voices in his head.
For me it seems like Trump is running around with a hammer in his hand and is destroying everything, creating chaos like a little child, just because it can do so. Seen from outside the US, it looks like he is surprised from the reality. That a POTUS is not Hercules, carrying the world on his shoulders, but a slave of people that are really rich, of secret services, of the military, of interests of people with real money and power. And that he really has to work, as a POTUS. Having to work, really work, is something really new to him.

I read right now in a german newspaper that the so called "Alt-Right" is really angry about Trump now. Because of his broken promises, and an interview he gave ironically to the "Lugenpresse" New York Times, saying that he doesn´t want to harm the Clintons, among other stuff the "Not Nazi, but..."`s don´t like.

Meet the US alt-right: angry, white and nuts about Trump Sorry for that source, but it is too funny and ironically!

Now starts what i predicted from the first day of his election:
He used the "concerned and enraged" citizens, that are too blind to check the reality, because of hate. He used them to get in power, to make some Trumpmoney. Seems right about time to make some money, there seems to be nothing. Because a show-off like him would have presented his tax returns just for showing-off, if there would really be that much money. I bet there is no money but a "trillions" of credits and debts!

What will happen if you enrage "enraged" citizens? What will happen if you even betray the sinking star of the "white US supremacy", your supporters?

I still bet he doesn´t make it alive to january the twentieth!

edit on 23 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I resonate with everything you posted here Ankh!

The war between good and evil is coming to ahead and we are literally walking a very fine line. All of the exposure that is happening points to this battle and that the forces of good understand just how close we have come to the forces of evil fulfilling their dark agenda.

It truly is now or never. The emails have led to the exposure of the satanic system at work. I think the elite thought they would be able to get away with it and get Hillary in, but then pizzagate happened. Then wikileaks went down and now the internet has picked up where they left off.

I do believe that intelligence agents/LEO's of all kinds are leading the charge in this battle. Maybe not those at the top, but those who can not unsee what they have seen. I also do believe that this is global as we just learned about the ring in Norway (of all places) being broken up.

Trump is being put right smack in the middle of this battle, you can see that he met the evil masters when he went to the white house. However I have heard for awhile now that the pentagon is fighting these dark elite forces and Trump has been putting into power some interesting individuals. Like Michael Flynn to the NSA, so it seems someone from the benevolent side may be in his ear as well.

There was an anonymous source that posted on Reddit, describing how Wikileaks is compromised, that there is a battle going on between the NSA and the CIA. It seems that people at the NSA discovered the dark nature of the CIA and we are seeing the fall out.

Time will tell, but you are correct people are being given the choice of which path they shall walk down...ignorance or truth.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Short answer.

Kind of, yes. Those of us fighting in it are pretty #in frustrated and tired of dealing with these...annoyances.
edit on 23-11-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Reclaiming the swamp back to fertile ground
has begun by the will of the people .

Trump must follow through with the purge .

let there be Light !

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

This thing has always ebbed and flowed.

The trouble is that the information we have access to, ought to make the lines between people evaporate, dissipate, vanish like smoke on wind. The information alone however, does not have this effect, because propaganda alters perceptions, such that wrong seems right, the inexcusable becomes excused, and no one believes they have any responsibility for the actions of those they elect.

That applies to every person who voted for Trump, and every person who voted for Hillary, and every person who did not vote for Bernie. It applies to everyone who voted Conservative in the last British general election, everyone who voted for a New Labour government at any time, anyone who is going to vote for La Penn or whatever her thrice cursed name is in France, or the Belgian equivalent of the fascist right either.

The fact is that we all have a responsibility for those we elect. We are under obligations as members of free societies to vote only for candidates who refuse to fight for profit or use proxy armies to do their bidding in absence of a thirst for war, we have a responsibility to force our governments to account for what they do when they violate our trust, and we have a responsibility to the world as citizens of powerful nations, to hold concepts of liberty, freedom and justice as being far and away more important than our own physical security, such that we cannot be easily swayed by appeals to public safety, appeals to our least noble elements, our fearfulness, the ease with which we are and have been manipulated for generations.

We have responsibilities that we constantly and consistently fail to fulfill. While that remains the case, there will always be secret war, we will always be pawns and little more, rather than the bastions which prevent darkness enveloping the world in our name. We must, all of us, from every nation and on every continent, do better, be better, and hold firmer and more righteous attitudes towards our fellow man than we do, if we ever want those secret wars to end, because it is our weaknesses that permit them to continue under our noses.

Were we as we ought to be, such hoodwinks would be impossible.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There is a war against a broken system, and its everywhere. The status quo is done, people can see through the veills of illusion now more than ever, and they are trying to take back their lives. What happens now is waiting for the right decisions, if they are still possible, extremism might not be the best course of action....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yes, there most definitely is an epic Biblical style war between good and evil going on right now in this modern day lifetime.
The power of good is now strengthening as never before, brought about by the collective awakening of the people.

Yet, while I choose to fight on the side of this good, I find I can't help desiring a more dark and satisfying action to be applied to appease my need for retribution for the crimes of this evil....perhaps a Vlad the Impaler display on the white house lawn would suffice....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Historically speaking, it was the Republicans turn anyway. Even if it had been Sanders or anyone else it would be an upset. Long time since one party held the executive for three terms.

So if you were to have your next puppet step in it'd be on the Republican side anyway. They presented us with an establishment crook and a supposed outsider businessman, so off the wall its actually believable. They've mastered this it seems.

I'd be surprised if we ever see Jillian again or if we do he might come out as confused as the Batman theater shooter.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Tread very carefully & do not get sucked into the darkness. There is a timeline coming up, we must choose. We must manifest the world we want, from our own intent. I choose peace, love and cooperation with my fellow women and men.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Excellent thread!

I have been thinking the same since I saw the huge crowds attending Trump's rallies. It actually feels more like a "knowing".

I'm not a religious person and have never read more than a few pages of the bible, but I have had my share of spiritual experiences that make it clear to me that there are hidden forces at work on both sides of the spectrum. My mother is not religious either, but she does go to a philosophical group that has many discussions regarding the bible and Christ. Through the many discussions I have had with her, she has slowly woken up to the reality of many conspiracies, and thanks to the blatant media bias against Trump, she is now in the final stages of her awakening. She recently informed me about Jesus' position on sin and forgiveness. That it basically comes down to this: any sin can be forgiven, it is human to sin ("those who are free from sin may throw the first stone"), but the true evil is in deception, and truth is the greatest good.

We are indeed, and clearly visibly, in a major info war at the moment. There is a huge difference between what is happening now and what (as TrueBrit suggests) has always happened through the ages, and that is the internet. Why? Because the vast majority have access to sufficient information to discern truth from fiction. That was never the case in the past. The only thing separating those in the know from the ignorant is their will (choice) to do their own research with an open mind. I have been doing this for more than 10 years now, vigorously. This has cost me greatly, but I never lost faith in this choice and have no regrets. It is stronger than myself.

So to me, we are witnessing a spiritual war between good and evil, and I have no doubt that the good side will come out victorious. Light can kill the darkness, but the darkness cannot kill the light.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Had to look it up for the exact wording, but given yesterdays anniversary, this quote is appropriate in many many ways. Some yet to be realized. :

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
JFK

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

That's an interesting stream of consciousness!!

I think the war is not so secret anymore and has become more apparent as well as more intense for those who have spiritual discernment. Perhaps it really is the final battle.

The "worst of the worst" is becoming known by larger numbers of people and can't be stuffed back into the dark shadows behind walls of deception as it so easily could before. It doesn't have the protection it did!

I sense Trump has a lot of spiritual force behind him which is what makes him so indefatigable so to me he is not acting "alone."

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

As to Trump, I think his desire for compromise and to be liked and his lack of experience and naiveté is a problem in this case, but I'm sure they are well aware of it and of what's going on behind the scenes.

Comey in the FBI would be well aware of it no doubt.

Surely no one is above the law, or there's no real and authentic "law and order".

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Oooo, I don't usually spout any religious stuff but I'll give it a go. You're all rabbiting on about Trump like he's the second coming of Christ. Trump is the good fighting the evil. Isn't there something about how this is how Satan will appear. Appear to be a fighter for good when in reality he's the leader of evil?
You all seem to forget Trump is a business man from start to finish, a leopard doesn't change its spots. You were duped to vote him in and you will be duped with his term.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Nah we're just hopeful that a change can be effected and brought about via something new and different from what went before and that an effort might be made to get at these rat's nests of corruption and evil.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join