It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pedophile Ring Involving Politicians Was Just Busted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

“Police seized 150 terabytes of data material in the form of photos, movies and chat transcripts between members of various paedophile networks.” According to Hilde Reikrås, the head of Operation Dark Room, “The material shows the abuse of children of all ages, including infants.”

“Twenty of the 51 people involved in the cases were arrested by the Western Police District. The other 31 people are from other police districts across Norway, and those cases are still under investigation. An additional individual is also under investigation abroad.”

Another Pedophile Ring Involving Politicians Was Just Busted

Other sources:
nytimes.com - Norwegian Police Arrest 20 Men in Pedophile Network Probe

thelocal.no - Police break up massive Norwegian paedophilia ring

dw.com - Police crack down on Norway's largest pedophile abuse network

A lot of people hold on to this belief that politicians are unlikely to be involved in such horrendous crimes. They believe this type of sick behavior is rare and or only practiced by non-functional mental cases that are not able to get into positions of power. The exact opposite is turning out to be true.

The problem with politicians being involved in this type of criminal activity is that they usually have friends in law enforcement and government positions that will either turn a blind eye, or simply not notice because of disbelief. It is understandable because it really is hard to believe when someone in the public eye all the time is capable of doing this undetected. Even more understandable if one turns a blind eye to it because they fear their career and life would be over if they spoke up about it.

So what is it with these people? Do they have some legitimate attractions to these sick actions? Do they do this for some type of money? Is it because of some religious beliefs or other belief systems?

I've always had this long standing theory that once you are wealthy enough, and or if you find yourself meeting and joining a certain group of dare I say "elites", you may also gain access to knowledge and or secret teachings that only the wealthy and elite can access. This knowledge may be occult in nature, and most likely handed down from generation to generation of wealthy elites. Perhaps it is suppressed knowledge and understanding only found in books locked away in secret vaults of the Vatican or elsewhere, with an extremely expensive rental price tag for elites to peek at. Perhaps this info gives them the secret to success, more wealth, power, immortality, etc.. and it is regarded as "true" because why else would it cost so much and be guarded by power elites?

Perhaps that knowledge is a bunch of bull$hit about 'cooking spirits' or sexual assault on children and others to gain occult 'powers' that give them the ability to perform other 'magic'. But it costs millions to obtain, so they want to believe it's real... Who knows...
edit on 23-11-2016 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Another pedo thread?

Well, at least this one doesn't involve pizza, or have the word "gate" in it.

Looks like the reinforcements have arrived )))

Nostrovia!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
it gives them special powers in the fact that people are stupid,lazy and ignorant and let this crap go on. Shame on everyone for not putting these sickos 6 ft under where they belong. Sorry but no rehab for that crap in my book...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
it gives them special powers in the fact that people are stupid,lazy and ignorant and let this crap go on. Shame on everyone for not putting these sickos 6 ft under where they belong. Sorry but no rehab for that crap in my book...
well said!!!

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Another pedo thread?

Nostrovia!

Honestly what is your deal!?

By reinforcements are saying that this is also a HOAX that has no merit?

Are you also going to say this is to go against the democrats... oops can not use that deflection, this happened in Norway!

Imagine that, this ring is composed of Doctors, Laywers and Politicians and it involves horrific abuse involving infants and a "dark room", the description of that dark room reminds me of that disturbing picture on the jimmycomet instagram account that had such delightful comments such as "kill room".
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is part of "the family" .

a global satanic cult , that uses the word /family/
to I.D themselves to each other.

Where I live there is a family nightclub , political party
and radio station ....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I don't like to say it but my feeling is that what we are seeing now is the tip of the iceberg. Take what is currently happening in the UK in the farce that is the Inquiry into Historical Child Abuse. It is impossible to come to any conclusion other than some very powerful and high profile public figure have been, and are being protected by a criminal elite within the establishment. As to whether there is a global "family" of Satanic ritual abusers, I don't know, but it would not surprise me in the least.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'm seeing it too of late. People let their politics get in the way of right and wrong, thought, etc... isn't that I dunno... a religion believing in such ways.

Democrats are scared and are trying to get rid of the pedo theories. What's funny is I'm 100% positive with no proof it crosses party lines! How could it not? Look at the Bush and Clintons relationship for instance. I'm not saying either family is particularly involved but the are both progressive families that cross party lines and get along wanting the same end results.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
What changes people into monsters after they become rich and powerful?

I would think it is the power = money = power feedback loop. After awhile, when you gain a certain level of money and power, you begin to believe that the laws don't apply to you, only the network power structure of the elite matter. You ignore the laws to indulge in lawless behavior, strange fetishes and ultimately breaking social taboos until the only thing left is unspeakable acts of the highest order.

This is the way I think of it. A group or club of people that indulge in particular lawless acts are likely to form inside an elite network. I would think most of these lawless fetish groups don't actually believe in the occult, even if the fetish involved the occult somehow. I doubt that there is some secret knowledge about gaining power, just some basic rules your common mobster would understand.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The pedophilia runs deep in the worlds elite. And believe it or not, its even bigger here in the USA.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
This is part of "the family" .

a global satanic cult , that uses the word /family/
to I.D themselves to each other.

Where I live there is a family nightclub , political party
and radio station ....

Thats how the mafia identifies themselves as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wasn't it Meyer Rothschild who told the US Congress in 1911:
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"

A definitive declaration that Rothschild (and elites in general) believe themselves to be above the law.

AND STILL 105 years later - nobody wants to believe these elites & "leaders" could be this perverse and "in your face" with their statements, demeanor and actions.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Kettu
Another pedo thread?

Nostrovia!

Honestly what is your deal!?

By reinforcements are saying that this is also a HOAX that has no merit?

Are you also going to say this is to go against the democrats... oops can not use that deflection, this happened in Norway!

Imagine that, this ring is composed of Doctors, Laywers and Politicians and it involves horrific abuse involving infants and a "dark room", the description of that dark room reminds me of that disturbing picture on the jimmycomet instagram account that had such delightful comments such as "kill room".

And one high ranking police officer. He has not been arrested yet.
edit on 23-11-2016 by pompel9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

A lot of people hold on to this belief that politicians are unlikely to be involved in such horrendous crimes. They believe this type of sick behavior is rare and or only practiced by non-functional mental cases that are not able to get into positions of power. The exact opposite is turning out to be true.

I don't think this is correct. The vast majority of people seem perfectly accepting that no group, regardless of position, is incapable of the sickness that is pedophilia.

What I, and many others have been saying is that the #pizzagate crap lacks much in the way of evidence, and adds to noise surrounding the topic. That in no way indicates we think child abuse isn't happening by high-level politicians.

Not sure why people keep saying this, but it really makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They are allowed INTO politics by participating in these behaviors.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

Offer an alternative perspective to the information provided in the Pedo scandal.

Such as.... what could the coded e-mails possibly be saying?

Why is Podesta into sick art of kids being killed and raped?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

Offer an alternative perspective to the information provided in the Pedo scandal.

Such as.... what could the coded e-mails possibly be saying?

The onus is on you to prove there are coded emails and they have anything to do with pedophilia.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Most of the people in power are people that want power, are obsessed by power, get off on power. They lead lives where the goal is getting more power, more influence, more status. They have no noble goals, no noble desires, they are playing games. What is pedophilia if not a sexual fetish involving power over the most vulnerable, weak, innocent and protected class of people? Being a pedophile, acting on it, and getting away with it, is, in a sense, the ultimate form of power, its the ultimate social taboo and crime.

You all wonder WHY so many do it? This is why. It's a sign of status and power among the elite. It says, we are untouchable, for there is no low we cannot go and get away with it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
They are allowed INTO politics by participating in these behaviors.

I wonder about this. How else do you explain the rise of someone like Obama? An insignificant college professor that's nobody's ever heard of runs to be his local Representative. After a single 2-year term, he runs for Senator and wins. He immediately begins running for president, and wins, beating Hillary Clinton in the process.

NASA rockets don't rise that quickly. Clearly, he had some kind of inside connections. The question is, what kind of connections, and how did he get them?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Stop deflecting and give us some counter evidence, other than saying your tired of hearing about 'pizzagate crap'...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join