It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton Campaign Looking into Challenging Outcome of Election to Undermine the Vote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
In Pennsylvania there were at least several areas where machines had to be removed or recalibrated because they were flipping votes from Trump TO Clinton.
This was verified by voting officials, and in at least one district the FBI was called in to investigate.
I did not hear of any at all flipping votes to Trump.

I think people were more alert to watch for machine issues this election because there was so much talk about it in advance.

The machines in many state come from a company whose owner is on the board of Soros's Open Society.

There were also a couple of Democratic voting registration groups in PA who were arrested because they were found to have created fraudulent registrations. Duplicates, invalid addresses, people who don't exist.

If anything, evidence was showing Democrat fraud, not the other way around.
I think they were surprised to lose because they thought they had it all arranged and too many of their attempts were thwarted.
I wonder how many of the votes they did get were fraud.

And yes - I agree with others that the bogus Russia hacking accusations were set up in advance to give the Democrats an excuse to undermine Trump votes.

Happened right down the road to me, very true. And she still didn't win PA!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If anything, evidence was showing Democrat fraud, not the other way around.

That's...unimportant for the goal here. The buzzword is "fraud".

But this here is the most important tidbit about this OP...

Based on this statistical analysis

It would go along way here to state the long standing standard in statistical analysis, which I've been often cited to by more prominent members of ATS:

"Correlation does not equal causation"

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Here's what I expect to happen:

John Podesta (who's taking these meetings, not Clinton herself) will listen to the claims of these 'experts', will sit and nod and then tell them that he will bring it to Hillary (who already knows what's going on), and then they will not challenge the results, because if they do, an even larger can of worms will be opened for them personally and professionally by doing so.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If this achieves its objective the end result will very likely be a hot civil war and the liberals will lose. The fact that Democrats cannot see the irony in their calling the electoral college into question demonstrates just how obtuse they truly are. The father of the electoral college was Alexander Hamilton who was pro-British and an ardent immigration restriction advocate, and this along with their use of empty sneering buzzwords only serves to show the intellectual bankruptcy democrat supporters today.
edit on 23-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

That's pretty much it. At this point, Hillary is probably relieved that someone else has inherited a dysfunctional body politic.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I am sure trump has gotten plenty of info concerning vote fraud and the millions of illegals that voted. He would go down in a scorched earth fashion.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Wondering how those same precincts being called out trended in the primary.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have no dog in this fight, I wouldn't and didnt vote for either of these clowns.

BUT, it seems pretty obvious there was a lot of psychological manipulation going on.

Assange seems to obviously worked out a deal with Trump to be pardoned if he won, and Comey sending the letter when the investigation was totally meaningless and was wrapped up in 8 days, before the vote.

I seriously think this whole thing was rigged by three or 4 different interests.

I would not be surprised if there was hacking involved at all. Russia is obviously and vocally pleased Trump is the president elect.

Here is one for Irony. Trump is for tracking Muslims, he wants control immigration from radical countries (I don't have a real problem with doing some extra do diligence with places full of radical terrorists), yet the first foriegn leader to congratulate him is Erdogan?

The same Erdogan turning Turkey into an Islamic state and away from secular democracy. The same guy throwing 10's of thousands of people in jail on speculation.
edit on 23-11-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Breitbart is your source? Literally the mouthpiece of the Trump campaign. Breitbart is tabloid news for conservatives and conservatives love to be lied to as long as it's about Lefties.

One day I hope ATS bans Breitbarts racists lies from this site.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Here is one for Irony. Trump is for tracking Muslims, he wants control immigration from radical countries (I don't have a real problem with that), yet the first foriegn leader to congratulate him is Erdogan?

Erdogan was welcoming him into the Strongman Club, along with Putin and Duterte.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's true except trump has probably never actually been in a fist fight....

Is the first thing they talked about jailing reporters and activists and implanting yes men?
edit on 23-11-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What happened was that actual Trump voters negated and overcame the democrats rigged machines for voter fraud. It's too late, she already conceded the election. This si all sour grapes and nothing but a pipe dream.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here's another article on this from Aussie MSM News.com.au article
I think it's hilarious (or should that be 'Hillary-ous') that the very people who have been denying conspiracy theories for so long are suddenly relying on the concept for their own gain!
PS. I'm completely impartial to the political situation in the US. I feel sorry you are all going through so much turmoil

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Does anyone think the NSA watching the voting machines may have meant they had intel Soros and Hilllary operatives were going to try to hack them to give her more votes. Maybe the NSA saved the day by thwarting the voting machine fraud.

Just a thought.

And now Trump seems to be considering the NSA director for a cabinet post:

www.npr.org...

I'm sure it is just a coincidence that the head of one of the only organizations that could successfully hack the election just met with the President Elect.

Okay, so what spy drama do you have playing in your mind with the NSA and Trump? Gosh, it's hard to follow all these supposed theories people have dreamed up about Trump. Who is an outsider that hasn't even served, but supposedly he's a Dr. Evil that controls all agencies of the world already.

edit on 23-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Mini-me told me to.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
What happened was that actual Trump voters negated and overcame the democrats rigged machines for voter fraud. It's too late, she already conceded the election. This si all sour grapes and nothing but a pipe dream.

Yeah, right? I guess I'll have to go back to Goodwill and get more coloring books and Playdoh when these knuckleheads are disappointed for the second time come Dec. 19th. Those are the only playtoys that seems to calm these snowflakes down. That and a thorazine drip.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
IHere is one for Irony. Trump is for tracking Muslims, he wants control immigration from radical countries (I don't have a real problem with doing some extra do diligence with places full of radical terrorists), yet the first foriegn leader to congratulate him is Erdogan?

The same Erdogan turning Turkey into an Islamic state and away from secular democracy. The same guy throwing 10's of thousands of people in jail on speculation.

The irony is that some celebrities (Amy Schumer, Barbarsa Striesand, etc.) in the USA said they'd move to Canada if Trump won. Surprise, Canada has stricter immigration laws than the USA and are the exact same laws Trump is trying to get into law in the USA!! Stupid celebrities. These stupid celebrities don't seem to be moving now, so on top of things they lied to their fans. Kind of like Hillary lied to her fans.
edit on 23-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Canada has stricter immigration laws than the USA

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Okay, so what spy drama do you have playing in your mind with the NSA and Trump?

Your reading comprehension is pathetic. I distinctly said it was a coincidence. Stop projecting your paranoia on others.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Does anyone think the NSA watching the voting machines may have meant they had intel Soros and Hilllary operatives were going to try to hack them to give her more votes. Maybe the NSA saved the day by thwarting the voting machine fraud.

Just a thought.

And now Trump seems to be considering the NSA director for a cabinet post:

www.npr.org...

I'm sure it is just a coincidence that the head of one of the only organizations that could successfully hack the election just met with the President Elect.

Okay, you're the one who seems to be making some connection between the election and Trump meeting with the NSA. I agree with your last statement. The meeting means nothing about the election and if somebody wants to make a connection with Trump, the NSA and the election, they are nuts. Seems we are on the same page then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join