It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits talking to my Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I captured this amazing EVP calling my Dog over.

soundcloud.com...

I dont know what its saying. But whatever it is my Dog is reacting to it by getting off the couch and walking over towards where the sound is coming from. No one was home. I had a Big State exam that day as I was taking the Police Exam and I decided to leave my voice recorder on to see if I can pick any voices downstairs in my family room. I recorded 150 sound bits and thats the only voice i picked up. The voice starts at 6 seconds. Im all ready convinced I have something in my House. Just wanted to share it with you guys.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
"Rollover"????

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Being retired from "The Job" I wouldn't mention this at the Psych Eval for employment. Not that I don't believe You, heck I have Orbs whizzing by Me and the dogs at the dog-park and a real active Orb when We go fishing in the boat but

"THEY" won't believe You and they'll think You're a "nut" this is 'non-positive' prior to getting hired and if a Defense Attorney catches wind of it You'll be a Guard or writing handicapped parkers...

Now once You get "retired" You can type what You want and say what You want and even use Cannabis!! You know if You live where it is 'legal'...

Keep Your Powder Dry..

Proud Member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Listened a few times. Sounds like "come here" to me. Thank you for sharing!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I have no idea what I was listening to there, but I listened because... I am bored

And I swear to God this is the truth...
My (80 pound) dog tried to climb into my lap, cocking her head from side to side, staring at my laptop and listening to whatever that was.

What the heck was that?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Had a quick listen, and from about 6 seconds in, it sounds a bit like "we can't see him."
I listened through headphones, as per usual with EVP, I'm not sure you'd be able to hear it well through speakers. There might be some other voices too, but it's hard to tell if it's anything more than just pareidolia.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HooDooOperator

Listened a few times. Sounds like "come here" to me. Thank you for sharing!

When I listened to it the 1st time it sounded like "Come over here" then you hear her walking over towards the sound and lay down. I didn't want to auto convince myself till i had other people take a look at it.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Sounds nothing like "come over here" or "come here" to me. Listening again, it still sounds like ""we/I can't see him."

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jake27

Sounds nothing like "come over here" or "come here" to me. Listening again, it still sounds like ""we/I can't see him."

Check this one out i captured last night at 3:57am i believe it's saying my name.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yes, I hear that too. "Stephen" it's quite clear. You should try asking questions, interact with them, see what they say. They're already there, so it's not like you're going to end up bringing something back.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Are you a little annoyed that the spirit chose to speak to your dog rather than you?

That would annoy me.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jake27

Yes, I hear that too. "Stephen" it's quite clear. You should try asking questions, interact with them, see what they say. They're already there, so it's not like you're going to end up bringing something back.

Trust me I've tried to interact with them and I have held live answer and question sessions in the day time. They never answer. The only time they like to communicate with me is when I am sleeping. The only thing I can think of as to why they are here is because we have doing a ton of remodeling in are house. And one of the main theories out there is Spirits can get "Woken" up when you are changing "THEIR" surroundings. We have gotten our Bathroom remodeled from the original 30 year old wood work, we got a new roof, a new garage door, a new outside lining as well. We have a small house to so all of this construction going on is bound to wake something up. And surprisingly I have gotten a few EVPs relating to the construction specifically the Bathroom. But I dont know if they like or hate they work it was to faint. All though this one EVP gives me the chills after I did some heavy enhancements to it.

soundcloud.com...

soundcloud.com... //Original Clip. Notice the clicking sounds in 3s in the beginning i did some heavy enhancements to get the above results.

This EVP shows INTELLIGENCE my eyes are Blue. But the Were Lost part I dont understand if they have enough intelligence to see that my eyes are Blue.

And then heres another EVP I captured when no one was home. Once again interacting with my Dog expect asking where I am.

soundcloud.com...

And another crystal clear voice telling me to get up

soundcloud.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

This literally made me laugh out loud. Interesting catches though OP. At least it seems friendly. You can usually trust people, or former people, who like dogs.

new topics

top topics

join