It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

I never said that Soros fixed it for Trump.
I meant that he attempted to fix it for Clinton.
But people noticed, and fixed or removed the machines.
So, Trump won in spite of attempted rigging by Clinton, because he had an overwhelming number of votes.
If anything, I think that Clinton's popular vote was inflated by such rigging.

In PA, in addition to the machines flipping votes from Trump TO Clinton, there were also some raids of organizations that were registering Democratic voters. Investigators found duplicate registrations, invalid registrations, including invalid addresses, etc.

There was no anomaly in Trump's favor.
Results were valid based on demographics.
In the swing states, Clinton won in the population high density areas, and Trump won in the rural areas. Suburbs were mostly split.
There is nothing anomalous about that.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I never said that Soros fixed it for Trump.
I meant that he attempted to fix it for Clinton.
But people noticed, and fixed or removed the machines.
So, Trump won in spite of attempted rigging by Clinton, because he had an overwhelming number of votes.
If anything, I think that Clinton's popular vote was inflated by such rigging.

In PA, in addition to the machines flipping votes from Trump TO Clinton, there were also some raids of organizations that were registering Democratic voters. Investigators found duplicate registrations, invalid registrations, including invalid addresses, etc.

There was no anomaly in Trump's favor.
Results were valid based on demographics.
In the swing states, Clinton won in the population high density areas, and Trump won in the rural areas. Suburbs were mostly split.
There is nothing anomalous about that.

And where are those voting machines in the demographic areas you just described? Legit question.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Can you explain why Trump won machine ballot locations while losing paper ballot locations? It seems like rigging a machine would be easier than rigging paper ballots.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

That is not even close to true.
In PA, 80% of the districts use machine voting.
Look at the map.
www.politico.com...

Trump won in most counties (58).
Clinton won in 9 counties, and two of those uses paper ballots.

edit on 11/24/16 by BlueAjah because: correcting number

edit on 11/24/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Jill Steins election page fraud

The donation counter on the Jill Steins page has gone up by exactly $160,000 every hour...even at 3am.

It's just a bot!

checkout analysis in the link

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

If you want to see it more clearly...
According to this site

Out of 67 counties in PA, these are the counties that have paper ballots. (Some of these use both paper and machine.)

Adams
Centre
Franklin
Fulton
Huntingdon
Indiana
Juniata
Lackawanna
Mifflin
Montour
Snyder
Susquehanna
Wayne

Now look at the county results:
www.politico.com...

Of the paper/partial paper counties:
Centre: Clinton was slightly ahead, by 1.9%
Lackawanna: Clinton was ahead by 3.4%

So, Trump won in all of the other paper ballot locations above.
As mentioned, Trump won in 58 of 67 counties.

edit on 11/24/16 by BlueAjah because: clarifying

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

If you want to see it more clearly...
According to this site

Out of 67 counties in PA, these are the counties that have paper ballots. (Some of these use both paper and machine.)

Adams
Centre
Franklin
Fulton
Huntingdon
Indiana
Juniata
Lackawanna
Mifflin
Montour
Snyder
Susquehanna
Wayne

Now look at the county results:
www.politico.com...

Of the paper/partial paper counties:
Centre: Clinton was slightly ahead, by 1.9%
Lackawanna: Clinton was ahead by 3.4%

So, Trump won in all of the other paper ballot locations above.
As mentioned, Trump won in 58 of 67 counties.

Can you link the same info, plus exactly where the electronic voting machines were used, per county for the swing states? You gave a opinion about how certain demographics voted... i.e urban, suburbs, rural. Where were the machines used instead of paper? Urban or rural?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The information is in the links in my post above.
Note - I was only talking about PA.

The first link shows the voting machines per county.
You need to select each county from the drop down box to see what voting machine or paper optical scanner is used in each.
I went through every one.
www.votespa.com...

The second link shows the results per county.

You will see that Trump won overwhelmingly in all but 2 of the counties that use paper ballot.
Clinton won in the counties with the highest number of voters, which are where the major cities are.
Most of the counties where Clinton won use machines. 2 use both machine and paper.

You can see the vote totals per county in the second link in the previous post.
www.politico.com...

PA counties where Clinton won:

Philadelphia County (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city) - machines
Allegheny County (Pittsburgh / second-most populous county in Pennsylvania) - machines
Montgomery County (third-most populous county in Pennsylvania) - machines
Bucks County (Philadelphia–Camden–Wilmington / fourth-most populous county in Pennsylvania) - machines
Delaware County (fifth most populous county in Pennsylvania, and the third smallest in area) - machines
Chester County (West Chester / seventh-most populous county in Pennsylvania)- machines
Lehigh County (Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton / 11th-most populous county in Pennsylvania) - machines
Centre County (she won here by only 1.9%) - both machine and paper
Dauphin County (she won here by 2.8%) - machines
Lackawanna County (she won here by 3.4%) - both machine and paper
Monroe County (she won here by only 0.3%) - machines
Bucks County (she won here by only 0.6%) - machines

(11 counties - correction from my post above, as 2 of these are listed as still only reporting partial results, so they were not in my confirmed total in the previous post)

www.us-places.com...

edit on 11/25/16 by BlueAjah because: clarifying

edit on 11/25/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

This is another source which shows the breakdown by county and population:
www.npr.org...

This shows further that Clinton won by a larger percentage in the counties with the largest populations.
In the counties she won with slightly lower populations, she won by a lesser percentage.

The lower the county populations, the higher the percentage that Trump won by, in most cases.

I find it interesting that she lost in Lancaster county by a large percentage. (also Berks)
The interesting thing is that people I know who communicate with the Amish community (they work in farming) said there was a bit of a revolution in the Amish community.
The Amish keep to themselves. They don't get involved in politics and by custom don't vote, although it's not forbidden.
But this year, there was a movement among them to get people registered to vote.
They saw Clinton as a serious threat to their way of life.
There were some among them who wanted to stick to the old ways, so there was some argument, but a huge number of them registered and voted for the first time.
On election day, they asked their neighbors and friends for rides to the polling locations.

edit on 11/25/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

So, let's look at Michigan.
www.npr.org...

Once again, Clinton won mostly in the counties with the highest populations.

Michigan uses all paper ballots, so the question of paper vs. machine is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

For another visual example showing Clinton winning the more populous cities,
look at Lehigh County PA:

www.mcall.com...

Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton are the most populous cities in Lehigh County.
The cities themselves are solid blue.
The areas around them are mixed.
The further away from the cities you go, they are solid red.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Jill Steins election page fraud

The donation counter on the Jill Steins page has gone up by exactly $160,000 every hour...even at 3am.

It's just a bot!

checkout analysis in the link

Looks like a single donor must be funnelling money in. Not surprising.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Interesting - so looks like the 'Clinton lost where there were electronic machines' narrative is completely fake news being pushed by the MSM. They've been caught yet again. Nice job.

edit on 25/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So Jill Stein has now reached her goal of $4.5m.... so she's upped the goal again, this time to $7m.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
So Jill Stein has now reached her goal of $4.5m.... so she's upped the goal again, this time to $7m.

Maybe they can buy off the entire electoral college for 7.5 mil?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm really surprised anyone is worried about this, still. Has anyone seen Hillary Clinton lately? I've seen happier looking corpses. I honestly can't see her challenging the results. Even if she did, it would be futile. Al Gore had more solid evidence of election tampering, and he still lost.

Jill Stein, once again, is out of her mind.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
beat me for it.
I hate the Trump.
Highly disaproove what Clinton represents.
I think the World has gone upside down. I just don't even understand the level of surrealism I live in.

So I think I'm just gonna throw a bit of Baba Vanga the fortune teller into this:
remember she predicted the 44th president would be black.... and the "last" one?
This event right here and its repercussions is gonna trigger civil war and the fall of the American Empire as we know it.
to a new world. It's gonna sting tho so brace for impact

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

Maybe they can buy off the entire electoral college for 7.5 mil?

Considering that would be bribery and tampering with an election its probably not a good idea. Even offering to pay for the fines for those electors who vote for someone else can be argued as bribery as well.

Apparently people werent paying attention to the Clinton Foundation pay for play scandal.

It is sad when the left decides to try this all the while claiming there is no election fraud nor corruption in government.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

What's her goal? Filling her bank accounts with money?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Either that or they are trying to get people enthused with this, so they are trying to set "reachable" goals and the shadow doner is "pringing the pump" to try to get a landslide of enthusiasm going from real small donors. So far, it hasn't worked.

Or one very rich person is trying to challenge the results from behind the scenes on behalf of Hillary. We'll know if the bot starts up again.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join