It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Nightmare - Hillary Might Be Our Next President. A 3-state Recount is Possible.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheBulk

I noticed that MSNBC doctored that Clinton video to remove the bags under her eyes, and to give her skin a deeper/glowing hue. Made her look like she did during the debates.

It wouldst surprise me t all. That's what they do.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But...but.. "mah states rights!"

Yeah, never happening. Even federal elections will never be funded by the federal government. I'd support it for federal elections only, but there would be a lot of people who think it should stay a non-uniform, train wreck/fruit salad of voting technologies and methods.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And those flash drives are plugged into a computer at some point to enable printing. You can't print by pushing a button on a flash drive.

And in any case, the ballots are loaded onto the voting machines by a flash drive or SD card. Those ballots are loaded onto the memory card from a computer that is networked to the internet.

Malware that is already on the computer that loads the ballot onto the memory card or flash drive could easily, easily hitch a ride to the voting machine.

States have much lower netsec than the feds. And even with the feds they're not immune to ransomware and malware. There is documented proof in other countries like Ukraine of this happening with similar machines.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: blood0fheroes
a reply to: Kettu

We know foreign governments hack into our military -- repeat, our MILITARY computers

Out of curiosity, would you be referring to the red one or the blue one?

Red, blue, green orange or brown.

China and Russia have both gotten into our networks. Unless it's air-gaped and meets stringent NATO Tempest standards...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Kettu
I'm serious.

We know foreign governments hack into our military -- repeat, our MILITARY computers.

Indeed they do. China and Israel do it primarily to acquire technology.

However at no point do the votes from machines end up on the internet.

The only way to alter it would be to tamper with the machine, but I think someone might notice if anyone was up to that.

*sigh*

How do the ballots get loaded onto the machines and off the machines? Memory cards. The ballots are loaded onto the machines by using memory cards. Those memory cards are inserted into Windows computers that DO have internet access and possibly malware waiting to hitch a ride along with the ballot information.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Kettu

I don't know about Kansas, but Missouri doesn't use voting machines. We still vote on paper.

I just used Kansas as an example because their state isn't doing to hot. They wouldn't make much of a diff. in the electoral college anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
So, Russia hacks into our election - and now we have evidence of that, and that's bad? Why? Why is Russia treated as a good guy at this site?!!! Boggles my #ing mind.

What exactly would be the consequence if Hillary became president? To my politically educated mind, not nearly as frightful as if Trump becomes president.

*crossing fingers that Hillary accepts this*

Because, Russia is our comrade! *eyeroll*

It's proof enough to me that the Russian social engineering propaganda machine has done its job quite well. Eight to nine years go, Russia wasn't our "bestie" or "BFF" that we wanted to emulate so badly. Conservatives did not praise Putin and gobble up Russian state media.

The same people praising Russia today have done a complete and utter 180 degrees in just a few years. Take a look at some of the memes over the years, reverse image search them. Scratch a bit beneath the surface, it's red, red, red down there...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
So, Russia hacks into our election - and now we have evidence of that, and that's bad? Why? Why is Russia treated as a good guy at this site?!!! Boggles my #ing mind.

What exactly would be the consequence if Hillary became president? To my politically educated mind, not nearly as frightful as if Trump becomes president.

*crossing fingers that Hillary accepts this*

Because, Russia is our comrade! *eyeroll*

It's proof enough to me that the Russian social engineering propaganda machine has done its job quite well. Eight to nine years go, Russia wasn't our "bestie" or "BFF" that we wanted to emulate so badly. Conservatives did not praise Putin and gobble up Russian state media.

The same people praising Russia today have done a complete and utter 180 degrees in just a few years. Take a look at some of the memes over the years, reverse image search them. Scratch a bit beneath the surface, it's red, red, red down there...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Keep hanging on to hope.

The election is over.

There will be no recount.

Hilary is not going to be president.

A democrat is not going to be president.

4 years from now, the DNC had better have its crap together.

Put a GOOD candidate on up and not a host of losers and posers.

I think that just about wraps it up. The DNC screwed up, almost anyone else would have won against Trump.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
GOP Wrongly Purged More Than 1 Million Votes, Changing Election Outcome

IF this election was fair Hillary would have won, there is no doubt about that, not even considering the fact that notwithstanding the EC Hillary is almost ahead by 2 million votes.

ALL the exit polls have Hillary winning those states she lost...

GREG PALAST: One of the biggest factors and the loss of Hillary Clinton – and remember, it's not a loss – this is one of the things we have to understand: While Clinton not only won the popular vote, she won those exit polls in everyone of the swing states. Which is odd, because our State Department considers exit polls the gold standard of a measure of whether an election is honest. So, if the official numbers, as they did in Peru, in Ukraine, and in Serbia disagree with the exit polls, the official vote is discounted as fraudulent. So what happened here? Do we have a fraudulent vote? And the answer is yes. And here's why. How could it be different? How could people walk out and have a different count? We have about five million votes, six million votes in America which are never counted. And you go, "What?" "Yes!"

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here's more...

People go in and something: Their names are missing from the voter rolls, so they're given something called a provisional ballot. And then the ballot is thrown out because they're not on the voter rolls, they're not on the voter rolls. We have ballots which are invalidated and thrown out. And then absentee ballots, invalidated and thrown out or what they call spoilage. There's about five million of these votes. And the chance your vote will "spoil" or be invalidated," according to the U.S. Civil Rights Commission, is about 900 percent higher if you are black than if you're white. This is the core.

So when people walk out to the exit pollsters, they answer honestly who they voted for. What they can't answer is, "Did your vote count?" About six million votes didn't count. Overwhelmingly, those are minority voters who voted for Hillary Clinton. Now, how does that happen? How do these votes get invalidated?

All this and more will be covered up once Trump gets in office

www.btlonline.org...

edit on 23-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

haha facist not in control yet

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

wouldnt it be ironic if it wasd found out that the russians really did hack and u guys are full of ##

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Wouldn't it be ironic if they recounted and found that the election had been rigged for Trump, that the polls (including Trump's own internal polling) and the predictions derived from them were accurate (or closer to accurate)?

Donald Trump made a curious statement today when he said that HE KNEW that he didn't need to campaign on the West Coast or in New York. That implies that there was no doubt of his victory, doesn't it?

Well, no need to waste your time campaigning in states like WA or CA, especially with their constant heavy liberal voting base, he knew he had no chance of winning those states.. I think it implies that he knew he already lost those states, so he spoke confidentially to the fact that he didn't need to campaign in those heavily democratic spots

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The Russians have tried this before. Is it really so unbelievable they may have attempted or perhaps even succeeded in hacking the US election? We need to find out, one way or another, and go asap to a system with a reasonable and uniform audit trail.

CS Monitor: Ukraine election narrowly avoided 'wanton destruction' from hackers

A three-pronged wave of cyber-attacks aimed at wrecking Ukraine’s presidential vote – including an attempt to fake computer vote totals – was narrowly defeated by government cyber experts, Ukrainian officials say. The still little-known hacks, which surfaced May 22-26, appear to be among the most dangerous cyber-attacks yet deployed to sabotage a national election – and a warning shot for future elections in the US and abroad, political scientists and cyber experts say. National elections in the Netherlands, Norway, and other nations have seen hackers probe Internet-tied election systems, but never with such destructive abandon, said experts monitoring the Ukraine vote.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Elbereth

Don't believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a Ukrainian official. That's all i'm going to say.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If hilary losea, i want you to publicly apologize. Here, your facebook, glp reddit, youtube. I want you to apologize to america and to democracy.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Don't drink the Kool-aid. Michigan has had so many Detroit-Wayne County voting fraud shenanigans for so long, that they use paper ballots with scan-tron readers. That is why it has taken so long to count and re-count the ballots and certify Michigan. The votes have been counted and re-counted many times already. Although, the electoral college members have complained of phone calls with death threats and intimidation (as many as 8,000 calls per day for one elector) from wackos. And I'm sure the Hillary minions would even stoop to offer stratospheric bribes at some point. It does not matter, the majority of voters have accepted Trump, and any deviation attempt could trigger a Civil War.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I thought I read an article that stated there couldn't be hacking because the process, although computerized, wasn't "on-line"?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join