It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Came Before PizzaGate? Remember The Franklin Scandal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If the last statement is true, then why are all the politicians that are not in the pedo ring but know about it mouths so tightly shut?

As elementalgrove pointed out, for one thing those in power behind the faces we think of as being in power use this as a threat to keep others in line.

There is the Omerta code they follow along with a mutually assured destruction type of scenario which would come in to play should any one of those who are involved decide to, "spill the beans."

It also acts as an initiation into the upper ranks such that once you reach a certain level of wealth/influence, in order to progress further, you must dirty yourself so that 'they' know they can control you.

Think about what would happen globally if this were pursued to the end of the line. I don't think there are enough prison cells available to hold the numbers of people who are either participating outright or aware of the existence of such activity.

And if there were, think about the effects on the global society/economy should governments across the world collapse in on themselves due to this news being outed. There is already so little trust in government today from common people that if it were to become generally accepted that this darkness really does exist in the current halls of power, there would be mass (and I mean MASS) civil breakdown.

Other criminal elements who were not necessarily involved in the human trafficking part of things (drugs/weapons) would still be in operation. Those (really) in power have their fingers in so many pies, they would not have their global operations terribly affected.

Global human trafficking is a tens of billions a year operation. That kind of money being moved around indicates that those involved in this particular aspect are also likely the ones who have the ability to buy major news media and make sure certain appointments are made within governments and law enforcement agencies across the world.

It's the ultimate fox and the hen house situation.

The ones who find out about it and are appalled also soon find out how pervasive the problem is and come to realize the fact that if they were to talk about how widespread the problem is, they are very likely to end up in a rubber room, the victim of a single car accident, or small plane crash because there is not enough critical mass behind the awareness that it really is happening in all governments across the world.

So governments collapse, global markets collapse, and a world wide depression that makes the 20's look like a trip to Disneyland hits. At that point civilization itself would be very close to the precipice of utter dissolution.

These #ers have made it so that if the will to kill the disease were found, the body would also die as a result.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yes, it is horrible to think that there maybe a group out there that are wealthy, politically connected and have law enforcement in their back pocket. Seems like they can run the table, sad if true.

When you watch this, you may notice many of the names we know today keep coming up.
These are the same families, and in some cases the same people, who are in positions of power to this day.
I don't remember, it has been a while since I watched it, but I think there is mention of members of the Bilderburgs and the Bohemian Grove. I would not be surprised if the "good ole' Skull and Bones" were not represented also. These are just the kind of people who, I think< would be interested in this sort of activity.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Start looking at who it is among academics and especially psychology "experts" that are beginning the push to label pedophilia a sexual orientation. It's a thing now, a nudge toward something dark being accepted as natural.

Name them....out loud. Start there. Find out who they are, where they teach, and who they have connections to. Look at their so-called studies and published findings that support this malarky.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

In fact it looks like it might come with the territory. Politicians in ancient Greece, and Rome have been well documented for this type of excess.

True but as I was saying, everyone seems to want to believe we have no power involved with humans but our own and yet nearly the whole world says they believe in just such an energy. The Christians say god sends an invisible force the holy spirit that can go into a man, Jesus tossed demons out of a man why is is so hard for people to believe there is an ACTUAL EVIL FORCE and intelligent one ruling the planet?

Christians have no excuse as Jesu acknowledged this when he was offered by his fallen brother to rule the whole world....he turned it down! You can't turn down something if the other does not have it to offer!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Your dead right, outing it all will have terrific consequences. It has always been around, and will probably always be around. But it smells like something else is going on, if your an aging rich man, who has used people all their life, and you found out that young peoples plasma, would prolong your health and life, and you didn't have to wait around for spare parts, and getting the right matches. You would do anything, to have this fountain of youth. These people have no inherent morality, except for self serving. Don't tell me that this isn't going on as well. If it can be done it generally is.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just because its might be a natural orientation, it doesn't mean it's acceptable. Murder and rape are natural orientations for some people as well. A lot of this is open for discussion ,although how come CP is so prevalent, When it could be removed from servers overnight if their was the will. It 's not being removed, because its being normalised, just like the media has been sexualising young people. The more it is normalised the less the bombshell effect will be when we find out what's really going on in the seats of power. Just the same as the normalisation of Gays.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I do believe the guys who took Johnny were the same ones behind the Franklin Scandal.

Paul Bonacci said in his confessions that he and another guy were forced to kidnap new boys for slavery. When he re-visited the dungeon he was kept in he just broke down...real creepy. He also told Noreen some things about her son nobody would know unless they'd actually seen him.
I own the book "The Franklin Scandal" by Nick Bryant. That's a good read too. The Franklin Scandal had ties all the way to the White house...
It's been 34 years now since Johnny's disappearance and he still remains lost. It's good that people do care though and are still talking about him which brings me to my next point, a must see documentary on this subject is "Who Took Johnny" which gives great insight into both the case itself and the battle of Noreen, a mother fighting a broken system who's just lost her child. This is a real touching movie and it goes really dark , when it starts covering the Franklin Scandal and things surrounding that part...
The conspiracy of silence as posted on page 1 is also a worthy mention here..someone really didn't want us to see that one.

This is still ongoing with Hollywood/The Elite, Brian Singer for example...there is a great docu on it, called An Open Secret.

I also wonder whatever happened to Lawrence King. He seems to have disappeared. Whatever it is..when you're this evil you just don't stop being evil...somebody keep an eye on him.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You hit on a very important point here.

It's not just the sexualization of humans that play into the reasons behind the trafficking of said humans; it also has to do with what other uses a human body (or its parts) can be put.

Forced labor, harvesting of organs/tissue (recall, the Clinton Foundation invited a known trafficker in human organs to an event), entertainment other than sexual pleasure (think 'hunting parties'), etc. all fall within the range of what could be conceived of by these people.

The other thing to think about is that this is paid for by monies that they consider to be disposable, in other words it's pocket change to them. That being the case, it gives you an indication of the types and identities of some of those involved. After all, the kind of money we are discussing here is possessed by a relative minority. And it's obvious that those involved in the purchase of humans (for whatever reason) aren't the people struggling to live paycheck to paycheck; at least it's obvious to anyone thinking critically about the situation.

That really does limit whom might be considered to be the responsible parties.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Paedophilia is commonplace amongst those in power and the wealthy .. .

Belgium, the Dutroux case:
whale.to...

Canada:
www.independent.co.uk...

Italy:
www.sott.net...

UK:
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Portugal:
www.independent.co.uk...

European Commission, and much of Europe:
the-elite-and-child-abduction.blogspot.co.uk...

[...] "It was confirmed on August 7, 2007 by the Metropolitan Police of London that Madeleine McCann was abducted on orders by a paedophile organisation based in Belgium.  We have been informed that the way this depraved activity operates is by the 'client' receiving three photographs of different children who chooses one and is then provided with the child to meet his depraved requirements.  The individual who selected Madeleine McCann is a high ranking official at the European Commission in Brussels, and his name has been reported to this service." 

At that point in the report the Editor had decided not to reveal the identity of the EC official but later that position was changed and this was added:

"Late insertion: The Editor had intended to withhold the identity of the European Commission official concerned.  However, in light of the threat and given that in these circumstances the lapse of time between the threat and exposure that must be minimised, we have been forced to reveal the name of the official concerned.  His hereby shamed name is Jose Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission."

The report continues by informing the reader that the paedophile and abduction ring is actually run out of the EC itself.  The report says also that "all those concerned must be aware of the consequences by further exposing this matter as it would compromise perverted politicians in the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, the UK, as well as in the corrupt European Union rotten structures."

I could probably find more in other countries but a search on googs brings up so many it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

It's so prolific amongst the elites because they are in positions to protect each other and their vile behaviour. They don't think there's anything wrong with what they do.

I've heard it said though that insane people don't know they're insane, they think they're normal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join