It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

GOP Guest Blows Up Over Wolf Blitzer's Neo-Nazi Fear Mongering

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The mainstream media is doing a wonderful job digging its own grave. What a bunch of retards!

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

That Bernie clip is outrageous. Bernie is the biggest political hack and sell out in modern history. He basically just said "FU supporters, I am getting paid!"

Makes sense considering the communist has never had a job outside of leeching off of the American tax payer.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: windword
he went further to say that he was going to ban ALL Muslims from US entry,

show me that quote. Man up skippy.

UNTIL OUR REPRESENTATIVES CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

I wonder, are you dishonest and that's why you left off that part, or is it that you just aren't quick enough to understand it?

You said:

show me that quote. Man up skippy

I didn't leave anything out. You asked and I gave you the quote, verbatim. He promised to ban ALL Muslims from entering the US. It doesn't matter that he said the ban would end under a condition.

Would you like to speculate exactly WHEN Trump and Co will figure out what is going on? In the meantime, while they're trying "to figure it out", Trump has promised to ban ALL Muslims from entering the US.

edit on 24-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Trump allowed people who normally wouldn't have a voice, to have a voice. Let's stop kidding ourselves about that, because that's where the problem lies.

The MSM is taking advantage of this because what else are you going fill your 24-hour network with? Good thing I read what I need to read and avoid repetitive cycles.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join