It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

GOP Guest Blows Up Over Wolf Blitzer's Neo-Nazi Fear Mongering

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: TheBulk

Maybe if Pres Elect Donald Trump put half as much energy and passion into denouncing white supremacists as he does into denouncing Alec Baldwin's unfair portrayal of him on SNL and slamming the cast of Hamilton for being rude and unfair, we might take his words to heart. But right now, his words are nothing more than obviously insincere lip service.

That's a media talking point and one has nothing to do with the other. Trump has NO CONTROL over who supports him and is not responsible. Your own messiah Bernie Sanders said as much. Responding to people directly assaulting you is a completely different thing.

edit on 22-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Richard Spencer has never gotten so much publicity. This has done the exact opposite of what they wanted to happen. The altright is going to grow very quickly. eventually I forsee SJW protest being protested by altrightist in a few years time.

These people are dangerous because they are bright and because they are armed to the teeth with data and logic. The problem with them is their solution

Your wrong, this media wants a race war, they want more white nationalists.

It strengthens their absurd identity based politics to have an actual enemy they can point at.

It's not going to work though, they vastly overestimate their influence.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: jellyrev
Richard Spencer has never gotten so much publicity. This has done the exact opposite of what they wanted to happen. The altright is going to grow very quickly. eventually I forsee SJW protest being protested by altrightist in a few years time.

These people are dangerous because they are bright and because they are armed to the teeth with data and logic. The problem with them is their solution

Your wrong, this media wants a race war, they want more white nationalists.

It strengthens their absurd identity based politics to have an actual enemy they can point at.

It's not going to work though, they vastly overestimate their influence.

Exactly. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

They are dangerous! Certainly way more dangerous than a small group of back woods hicks!

It's pretty obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. At all. These are not "back woods hicks." Do you want to know who they are? I tried to tell you this months ago in the thread Alt-Right White Nationalism Straight From Milo, which is basically a breakdown of the Breitbart article:

An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

Richard Spencer is the one in the video leading the "Hail Trump" chant. He's the head of the National Policy Institute (NPI) and it was his event.

The reason that this is still being connected to Trump isn't simply that they're saying "Hail Trump" (or is it "Heil Trump?") — a lot of it has to do with Breitbart's pandering to Spencer's demographic aka the "Alt-Right" (did I mention he's the one who coined the term ?) and the appointment of Steven Bannon.

Steven Bannon has openly bragged that Breitbart under his leadership is the "platform of the Alt-Right" and here you have the guy who coined the term, fawned over by Milo in a Breitbart article — which identifies Spencer as the center of the Alt-Right movement — in D.C. exuberant over Trump's win and leading shouts of "Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail our victory!"

Nah, it's all just the evil media making up stuff.

Just plugging your own thread eh? The "Alt-Right" (and we don't like this label) is a separation from the establishment right. It's about Nationalism alone, not Nationalism for any one color. But I will say you are doing a good job at fear mongering, even though you have no idea what you're talking about (or you're a propagandist, I'll let everyone else judge like in your other thread).

That's a hasty generalization that's no better than accusing all Trump supporters of being evil bigots based on the actions of a few.

But it certainly seems like you're singing a different tune now than earlier.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No he needs to really mean it. Like really mean it. Like mean it sooo hard. Like be crying mean it. Like adopt an african child mean it. Like donate 10 million to the ncaap mean it. like donate to al gore for climate change mean it. like apologize with quotation, really meaning it.
I am kidding, The point is for him to grovel, they want him to grovel like a little child to look up at their moral superiority.

This is what a girlfriend does to her cuck of a boyfriend, makes him grovel for something minor while she goes and screws around. simply put, they want his balls.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Bernie Sanders is not my messiah, and it doesn't take a brain larger than a 5th grader's to see through Trump's insincere denouncement, especially when we've seen how passionately he denounced the cast of Hamilton and SNL, the lying media, etc.

edit on 22-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I can always count on you Bernie bros to cheer me up. You are right. This isn't a betrayal by the God Emperor, instead it's like when the CIA disavows a black ops mission because they have to maintain a level of respectability and adherence to international law.

In meme warfare there are no rules and feelings have got to get hurt. Now he is President he has to distance himself from his involvement in the great meme war but I will never forget the day he tweeted a Pepe. That is the day I knew victory was ours.
edit on 22-11-2016 by AltRightIsAllRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The media is purposely inciting racial division and chaos. There have always been a very small number of white supremecists and they are dumbasses. Id bet other ethnicities have a similar percentage of xxxxx supremecists. It is unfortunately how people and societies work. There is always going to be a small percentage of #ty people. Dont give them a free platform for ***** sake.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

They are dangerous! Certainly way more dangerous than a small group of back woods hicks!

It's pretty obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. At all. These are not "back woods hicks." Do you want to know who they are? I tried to tell you this months ago in the thread Alt-Right White Nationalism Straight From Milo, which is basically a breakdown of the Breitbart article:

An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

Richard Spencer is the one in the video leading the "Hail Trump" chant. He's the head of the National Policy Institute (NPI) and it was his event.

The reason that this is still being connected to Trump isn't simply that they're saying "Hail Trump" (or is it "Heil Trump?") — a lot of it has to do with Breitbart's pandering to Spencer's demographic aka the "Alt-Right" (did I mention he's the one who coined the term ?) and the appointment of Steven Bannon.

Steven Bannon has openly bragged that Breitbart under his leadership is the "platform of the Alt-Right" and here you have the guy who coined the term, fawned over by Milo in a Breitbart article — which identifies Spencer as the center of the Alt-Right movement — in D.C. exuberant over Trump's win and leading shouts of "Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail our victory!"

Nah, it's all just the evil media making up stuff.

You missed the point. The alt-right is not a significant movement at all. They are being empowered not by Breitbart, or Trump or even Milo. They are being empowered by CNN, the New York Times and prior to that the Clinton campaign.

A tiny group of misfits have become the conversation of the day and the media will not stop talking about them.

Trump has answered the question and disavowed the alt-right. The media are running the same tactic of asking over and over again for him to disavow and the first time he gets frustrated and refuses to answer, the media wil headline with 'Trump refuses to disavow the alt-right'.

It's beyond a joke and the real platform for the alt-right is the MSM - CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, HuffPo... they are determined to keep the alt-right at the forefront of conversation when in fact they have almost no support.

edit on 23/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Again with the Hillary deflection. You guys are a broken record!

This is about DJ Trump and his inability to sincerely denounce white supremacists.

do you have a manual for this? I think we need the liberals to clearly state how many times and in which way Trump needs to denounce these idiots. We will be looking at you for this information, since you seem to know all the answers.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

exactly, that is what is sad to watch. The left isn't intelligent enough to realize THEY are the mouthpiece for these idiots.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There can be no mistake when The Donald denounces something! He's not shy! How many times/tweets, and how passionately, did he denounce Alec Baldwin and SNL's satirical portrayal of him? The cast of Hamilton? How many tirades and ranting tweets did DJ Trump put out denouncing Megyn Kelly, Rosie Odonnell?

How many tweets has he put out denouncing white supremacists? Where are his impassioned insults?

We know the Donald well enough to recognize insincere lip service when we see it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

There can be no mistake when The Donald denounces something! He's not shy! How many times/tweets, and how passionately, did he denounce Alec Baldwin and SNL's satirical portrayal of him? The cast of Hamilton? How many tirades and ranting tweets did DJ Trump put out denouncing Megyn Kelly, Rosie Odonnell?

How many tweets has he put out denouncing white supremacists? Where are his impassioned insults?

We know the Donald well enough to recognize insincere lip service when we see it.

You want to believe your own biased views.
The danger is you are helping to give a voice to white supremacists.
Think about that - Trump is disavowing but not going on and on about it. It's a different situation to having a go at a dishonest person or media outlet.
The media - and you and those like you - are fully supporting white supremacists being given a platform way beyond their natural reach.
Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The danger is you are helping to give a voice to white supremacists.

LOL!

Trump's campaign catered to white supremacists from the get-go, when he used the Birther Movement to attract their attentions and support. He chummed the waters of hate and ignorance with bait, telling folks about how Mexican aren't your equals, they're criminals and probably going to rape your daughters! If that wasn't enough of a feeding frenzy for the Alt Right, he went further to say that he was going to ban ALL Muslims from US entry, send legally placed refugees back where they came from and create a Muslim registry and surveil Muslim communities and mosques.

Trump has provided sanctuary and safety for racists and bigots everywhere, normalizing and encouraging their rhetoric and providing an audience to their voice. NOT ME!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So much ignorance in this thread. Conservatives, what a sad joke you all are.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Could you be more specific? And who here do you think is a conservative?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

he went further to say that he was going to ban ALL Muslims from US entry,

show me that quote. Man up skippy.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

UNTIL OUR REPRESENTATIVES CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

I wonder, are you dishonest and that's why you left off that part, or is it that you just aren't quick enough to understand it?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I feel like you don't really mean it, because I feel so. You sound insincere. Until you come out and really mean I do not believe you.

see how that works, its so simple, like 4 year old simple. It's crazy that there are 4 year olds are on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join