It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

GOP Guest Blows Up Over Wolf Blitzer's Neo-Nazi Fear Mongering

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: loam
The MSM continues to double down on their yellow journalism, while nearly 70% of the electorate see through their bull #.

Whatever.

I'm 100% convinced in the end it will hurt them more than it hurts Trump or the right.

I really hope so, because another scenario involves what amounts to civil war. I don't want that.

Yes,it's as if CNN is fomenting civil unrest.I don't think the 1st amendment includes incitement to riot.There must be a line somewhere and the MSM seem to have crossed it.

link   
Dbl
edit on CSTTuepm2861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on CSTTuepm2861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Maybe if Pres Elect Donald Trump put half as much energy and passion into denouncing white supremacists as he does into denouncing Alec Baldwin's unfair portrayal of him on SNL and slamming the cast of Hamilton for being rude and unfair, we might take his words to heart. But right now, his words are nothing more than obviously insincere lip service.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I would have thought the sentence that follows the quote would have sufficiently explained my meaning.

Bring violence to the streets and I can see the government, with widespread public support, providing the lot of them with 'safer' places behind bars.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Oh please. You act like Hillary put half as much effort into denouncing Wallstreet as she did gaining personal wealth by private speeches to them where she informed them to have a public and private stance.

Ultra extremists support both candidates all the time, spending time to denounce almost looks like guilt. Your lack of affiliation is implied by innocent until proven guilty.

BTW, where is hilldog and Obama with these animals trashing the streets over democracy? Silence is what I expect from you on that one.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Trump should've dropped Bannon. He didn't. Bannon owns his mess and Trump owns his appointment of Bannon.

Except Bannon is smarter then Trump and is using Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Again with the Hillary deflection. You guys are a broken record!

This is about DJ Trump and his inability to sincerely denounce white supremacists.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Maybe if Pres Elect Donald Trump put half as much energy and passion into denouncing white supremacists as he does into denouncing Alec Baldwin's unfair portrayal of him on SNL and slamming the cast of Hamilton for being rude and unfair, we might take his words to heart. But right now, his words are nothing more than obviously insincere lip service.

Yes, he didn't say anything about the white supremacists - - until asked.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

He has denounced bad supporters several times. You just want him to do it every time. Yet your party believes once they say something it's set in stone, I just offered evidence that's not the case.

Why don't you show me a video Montage of Jesse Jackson praising Trump for his relations with the black community? Or would that not fit your agenda. By the way that exists.

Trump was ahead of his time with women and blacks for a corporate head. You don't like it he will say things off the cuff? You don't like the fact he speaks his mind?

Do you want him to treat them any different from anyone else? That's discrimination! Trump is an aggressive CEO, stop acting so surprised. I'm sure just as many white people feel he talked to them strongly.
edit on 22-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Please provide evidence that Bannon "openly bragged that BB is a platform of the alt right."

There is only person making that claim and it is a biased propagandist from a fake news site.

If Bannon is so "openly bragging" about it why is there not a shred of evidence supporting that ludicrous "platform" claim?

edit on 22-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Me and my mother voted for Trump. Are we racist sexist? Anything but. Cut it out dude, they're an extremely small minority of the party.

I have said on a number of occasions that I believe that most Trump supporters are not bigots. The true Alt-Right is undoubtedly a miniscule part of the whole of Trump supporters but it is an actual thing. The Alt-Right also has a very strong multi-platform social media network (particularly on Twitter). It doesn't help matters when people go around self-labeling "Alt-Right" because they don't know what they're attaching themselves to either.

Bannon's relationship with the Alt-Right reflects badly on Bannon. The appointment of Bannon reflects badly on Trump. Neither inherently reflect badly on Trump supporters except that Trump has been elevated to "leader" of a "movement" and so there's definitely a need among some of his supporters to defend even the indefensible.

You pretty much said it yourself: "they're an extremely small minority of the party."

You don't associate yourself with them. I don't associate you with them. Neither of us associate most Trump supporters with them so why isn't the obvious thing here that Trump could have made a significant move to put this to bed by not appointing Bannon — who has associated himself with them — and done his supporters a favor?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You are full of it.

Trump has long disavowed white supremacists. Here is documention of him doing so back in 2000 without being asked.

Now I understand that David Duke has decided to join the Reform Party to support the candidacy of Pat Buchanan. So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, - Mr. Duke, a Neo-Nazi - Mr. Buchanan, and a Communist - Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.

www2.gwu.edu...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Thank you as that truly open minded philosophy is what this country needs, on both sides.

That being said there are plenty of threads on this site about Soros and his boastful approach to toppling countries for his profit and agenda. I won't accuse you of being a part of that, or the vast left for that matter.

But please understand making such a focal point of either of the two (what a joke) political ideologies we as 330 million have to pick does not define us. I've switched sides many times. If I must participate in a bullshi# two party system I hope they are both healthy so I at least have a chance to a decent choice. This time I feel I did not, so I picked my side. My family and close friends are half and half, I do not judge them for their decision. That being said I expect the same courtesy from them.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I suspect that the people creating terror in the streets , the very same ones that msm is calling peaceful protestors, are in fact doing things in the name of Trump supporters. Actually they call obama and the other DNCers supporters they call Trump voters followers. It is sick.It is upside down and horrific.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The alt-right is a bogey man. White supremacy is a bogey man. These racists are only taking the power the media is giving them. Congratulations, the media and their denizens have directly given these guys what they wanted—martyrdom.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Annee

You are full of it.

Trump has long disavowed white supremacists.

Trump creates a "picture" and encourages action and re-action.

Trump is NOT innocent.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why grant WOOF BLISTER the dignity of spelling his name correctly in the title? The SOB is still fuming over the loss of whatever bribes Hillary offered him. (See WikiLeaks)

I will cheer (almost) as loud when Trump shuts CNN down, as much as when Trump kicked Hillary's arse on November 8th.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I don't mean to be rude, because my intent is to convey something important to you. When I read your posts, and the posts of others like you, I really have to work hard not to hear 'bla, bla, bla, bla' in my head.

In my view, what you just wrote illustrates the problem perfectly. Rather than continue to tell all of us what you think we are, how about spend some time trying to understand what the vast majority of us actually believe. Labels are meaningless. Moreover, I have yet to meet a single person off-line on the right who identifies as 'alt-right'.

It's all just meaningless bull#, designed to avoid actual discussion and understanding.

Well in my view, what you have just written expresses the problem perfectly:

"When I read your posts, and the posts of others like you, I really have to work hard not to hear 'bla, bla, bla, bla' in my head."

Then you go on about how I just maligned you ("tell all of us what you think we are"). You admit that you don't really pay attention to what "people like me" say and yet you're admonishing me for presumably telling "all of you" who I think you are?

Maybe you're more than a little guilty of what you're projecting on me? The post I was replying to was this:

For one, there is the media's alt-right and there is the alternate right like me. I'm not religious and I'm not a conservative, but still see myself as right leaning. As far as I can tell (in regards to youtube anyway) this is the majority of the alt-right. We are not racists. This is a media manufactured boogyman.

He's clearly labeling himself. The Alt-Right is what the Alt-Right is. Period. I'm not the one telling anyone that they're part of the Alt-Right.

It's like if I said, "I'm a neo-Nazi but not the bad kind of neo-Nazi! We're not racists and antisemites! We just like the name!" and then complained that the media was evil for correctly identifying neo-Nazis before admonishing you for pointing out that neo-Nazis are in fact a racists and antisemites and that maybe I should stop calling myself a neo-Nazi instead of trying to redefine neo-Nazism.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The solution is quite simple: stop self-identifying as a part of Richard Spencer's movement.

I'm sorry, but this is just undeniable wrong. The media and the left will always find a reason to call their opposition racist. It's the source of their power and how they force people in to accept their position.

It's like saying, should have nominated Romney over Trump to avoid these racism accusations! But of course, Romney was attacked with the same talking points. And Bush, And McCain, And Bush Sr., And Reagan......In fact just substitute ANY prominent Republican.
edit on 22-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join