It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

GOP Guest Blows Up Over Wolf Blitzer's Neo-Nazi Fear Mongering

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So we shouldn't believe any of the leftists when they "disavow" the deaths and beatings and property damage done by those that think the same way as them.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The MSM needs to be dismantled.

Our Founders made the Press the watch dogs.

They are now lap dogs.

The people should demand these Agencies earn their privilege.

That's complete bulls# that has absolutely nothing to do historical reality. The press wasn't somehow neutral during the time of the FF — why do you believe this?

Why do you think John Adams and his party (who controlled Congress) passed the Alien & Sedition Acts? The reasons for the sedition part was so that Adams could put newspaper editors who supported Thomas Jefferson in prison.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TheBulk

How Donald Trump's New Campaign Chief Created an Online Haven for White Nationalists

"We're the platform for the alt-right," Bannon told me proudly when I interviewed him at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in July.

I think that part of the problem is that when Bannon wanted to court the Alt-Right and have that association, like Milo, he goes with the narrative that there are really two "Alt-Rights" — one that is the racist "1488 contingent" — and some "other" not quite distinct "Alt-Right" that is like all the regular Alt-Right stuff but watered down and therefore not a concern.

Trump should've dropped Bannon. He didn't. Bannon owns his mess and Trump owns his appointment of Bannon.

The Democrats and the media openly support and promote BLM and other hate groups like La Raza. BLM however can be directly linked to violence, racial intimidation, racism, homicide, rioting, looting and the promotion of racial segregation. That's real and that's happening right in front of our eyes, yet you and those like you are silent. Perhaps you're like the media and are actually helping these groups to grow with your arrogance and hypocrisy?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

They are now lap dogs.

That's complete bulls# that has absolutely nothing to do historical reality. The press wasn't somehow neutral during the time of the FF — why do you believe this?

Why do you think John Adams and his party (who controlled Congress) passed the Alien & Sedition Acts? The reasons for the sedition part was so that Adams could put newspaper editors who supported Thomas Jefferson in prison.

The media has always been bias and advocacy driven, but its way too powerful and influential now. It being blatantly used as a political tool. While it is being done by both sides, it's definitely a much more vicious beast on the left.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The MSM continues to double down on their yellow journalism, while nearly 70% of the electorate see through their bull #.

Whatever.

I'm 100% convinced in the end it will hurt them more than it hurts Trump or the right.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: underwerks

"Take his word for what it is." Yeah. Not going to work. We're talking about Trump here, who's campaign up to this point is based on half-truths and a few outright lies.

What makes you think he's telling the truth about this when he's lied about so many other things?

Wow your logical so even if he disavow's a group publicly he's lying. Wow seems to me the trip people are tight way waist your time then. See you don't get to what he's thinking it doesn't work that way. You don't even have to trust him but you shouldn't expect him or his campaign to coddly you and your feelings either. OK you don't like Trump and you admitted nothing he can say will change that so I only have one question why do you even comment?? Isn't that just crying at that point??

See I believe someone should be taken at there word on what theyou believe. Imy not god now have a played one on TV. So anything to do with someone's beliefs I can dispute. I can only dispute facts aND so far nothing I've seen from Trump shows racism. The sexism may be a different matter.

Trust me, I don't want Trump "coddling" me in any type of way. I agree, people should be taken at their word, and Trump has publicly broke his, time and time again.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The MSM continues to double down on their yellow journalism, while nearly 70% of the electorate see through their bull #.

Whatever.

I'm 100% convinced in the end it will hurt them more than it hurts Trump or the right.

I really hope so, because another scenario involves what amounts to civil war. I don't want that.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

But the left is the "beacon of tolerance".

Unless you're not part of the left.

The irony is the definition of discrimination is treating groups differently than others, which is what the left openly and actively does.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Progressive Left wing MSM is destroying itself.

Keep up the good work fellas.

Look for a super majority Senate in 2019.

Democrat Party is so passé.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

They are now lap dogs.

Go take a look at a newspaper from the year our country was founded.

your claim is revisionist BS, but luckily there is printed evidence of that period that proves you wrong.

There were articles where Adams' men called Vice President Jefferson "a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father." And Adams was labeled a fool, a hypocrite, a criminal, and a tyrant, while Jefferson was branded a weakling, an atheist, a libertine, and a coward. Jefferson hired a hatchet man named James Callendar to do his smearing for him. Adams, on the other hand, considered himself above such tactics. To Jefferson's credit, Callendar proved incredibly effective, convincing many Americans that Adams desperately wanted to attack France. Although the claim was completely untrue, voters bought it, and Jefferson stole the election.

link   

Nor do I.

But if the left falls for this manipulation, they will have REAL problems to worry about. They can kiss their privileged, first-world, trigger free lives goodbye.

Does anyone really think the TRUE establishment will stand for widespread violence in the streets? Doubtful, imo.

link   

For one, there is the media's alt-right and there is the alternate right like me. I'm not religious and I'm not a conservative, but still see myself as right leaning. As far as I can tell (in regards to youtube anyway) this is the majority of the alt-right. We are not racists. This is a media manufactured boogyman.

Seems to me the problem is the lines have been getting so blurred by the likes of Breitbart and many in social media that you (and others) have come to falsely believe that you are members of the "Alt-Right" but you really don't understand what the "Alt-Right" is.

If you say that you aren't a racist, I believe you. However, Richard Spencer is undeniably a racist. Richard Spencer coined the term "Alt-Right." Richard Spencer was the editor of Taki's and now he's founder/operator of Radix Journal. He's an eminent figure in the "Alt-Right." As Milo correctly pointed out in the Breitbart piece, Richard Spencer is at the center of the "Alt-Right."

The solution is quite simple: stop self-identifying as a part of Richard Spencer's movement.

Obviously you misunderstood what the term meant when you started identifying with it. Now that you know better, you can just move on. Maybe just give yourself a new label? "Trump Republican" seems like it might be a good fit. In any case, it's much better than trying to turn the Alt-Right into something it's not because you don't like what it is but you think the name is cool.
edit on 2016-11-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why aren't any of the leftists disavowing the deaths, the beatings, the property damage, the threats to everyone who doesn't think like them?

Because like their counterparts on the right they care for nothing but themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Richard Spencer has never gotten so much publicity. This has done the exact opposite of what they wanted to happen. The altright is going to grow very quickly. eventually I forsee SJW protest being protested by altrightist in a few years time.

These people are dangerous because they are bright and because they are armed to the teeth with data and logic. The problem with them is their solution

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The problem to me is that there is a narrative accepted by many that a large amount of this country is racist and sexist.

Yet we had a black president and a woman run for president (though she needed the help of the DNC to rig her in, not because she is a woman, but because of that mansion sized walk in closet full of skeletons).

The "proof" of allegations towards the right for being bigots are only dismissed by the proven bigotry of the left.

big·ot·ry
ˈbiɡətrē/
noun
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself. - Websters

Where has the violence come from the last few years? Where has the excessive attacks on character of people just for not voting for Hillary?

I want you to ponder that, I've seen your incredible threads. But as a male who was raised by a single mom with an older sister, my mom's family being immigrants from Italy, my grandfather fighting in WWII in the European theater, I know what a diverse family is. I understand the value of immigrants, women, strong Italian women.

My mom would dust most men in any environment and is proud of that, she doesn't like being catered to by the left because she'd rather be treated the same as men so when she wins it doesn't feel like someone had to stack her odds.

Me and my mother voted for Trump. Are we racist sexist? Anything but. Cut it out dude, they're an extremely small minority of the party.
edit on 22-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I don't mean to be rude, because my intent is to convey something important to you. When I read your posts, and the posts of others like you, I really have to work hard not to hear 'bla, bla, bla, bla' in my head.

In my view, what you just wrote illustrates the problem perfectly. Rather than continue to tell all of us what you think we are, how about spend some time trying to understand what the vast majority of us actually believe. Labels are meaningless. Moreover, I have yet to meet a single person off-line on the right who identifies as 'alt-right'.

It's all just meaningless bull#, designed to avoid actual discussion and understanding.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

They are now lap dogs.

Actually in a way whyamIhere is right. If you listen to JFK's speech to the press he flat out says it's the job of the press to bring the government to task. But now thanks to the news being turned into another profit machine it's a joke of it's former self.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I think you hit the nail on the head. People are labeling themselves alt-right without caring or thinking about the people who coined the term and who are the real "alt-right".

That didn't occur to me, but that makes perfect sense. Breitbart and co labeling themselves the home of the alt-right just muddies the water more, probably on purpose.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

But if the left falls for this manipulation, they will have REAL problems to worry about. They can kiss their privileged, first-world, trigger free lives goodbye.
a reply to: loam

That sounds like a threat. What do you think will happen?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: loam

Whatever.

I really hope so, because another scenario involves what amounts to civil war. I don't want that.

Yes,it's as if CNN is fomenting civil unrest.I don't think the 1st amendment includes incitement to riot.There must be a line somewhere and the MSM seem to have crossed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join