It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

GOP Guest Blows Up Over Wolf Blitzer's Neo-Nazi Fear Mongering

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This crap is getting out of hand quickly. Wolf Blitzed is admitting Trump has denounced these groups one second and the next coming up with new standards Trump must meet to absolve himself. When Obama was elected, the media dismissed all the extremists that surrounded Obama and attacked anyone who did question them as a racist.

This so called "conference" of white nationalists was attended by a minuscule amount of moronic idiots and the media is giving the biggest platform they could ever want, simply to attack Trump! They are dangerous! Certainly way more dangerous than a small group of back woods hicks! I find it ironic that this is the same media who downplay all Islamic attacks and claim those attacks can't be connected to Islam! Yet these few idiots who support Trump can be directly linked to Trump somehow? It blows my mind.

This whole thing can be summed up in one video. The media and Democrats see themselves as above the standards they hold their political opposition to.

edit on 22-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The MSM needs to be dismantled.

Our Founders made the Press the watch dogs.

They are now lap dogs.

The people should demand these Agencies earn their privilege.

edit on 22-11-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

And while the authoritarian leftists compare Trump and his supporters to Nazi's, the actual authoritarian leftists are killing people, making death threats to the supporters, dragging people out of cars, destroying property, making death threats on Trump.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I said in an early thread...The media is giving these people a platform they never dreamed of having. They are on a repeat loop on CNN! I guess any hate group that wants some airtime just needs to say they support Trump, because I have yet to see Trump in any of the pictures of meetings or dinners.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed.

So the big question here is, do they actually know what they are doing giving them this much spotlight?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I said in an early thread...The media is giving these people a platform they never dreamed of having. They are on a repeat loop on CNN! I guess any hate group that wants some airtime just needs to say they support Trump, because I have yet to see Trump in any of the pictures of meetings or dinners.

Yeah its happening all day long now.

WTF? These claims are completely baseless and made up!

He actually says this looks like fascism! REALLY? When Obama trashed Fox News the media sheered it on! GFY MSM!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

"Take his word for what it is." Yeah. Not going to work. We're talking about Trump here, who's campaign up to this point is based on half-truths and a few outright lies.

What makes you think he's telling the truth about this when he's lied about so many other things?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

This crap is getting out of hand quickly. Wolf Blitzed is admitting Trump has denounced these groups one second and the next coming up with new standards Trump must meet to absolve himself. When Obama was elected, the media dismissed all the extremists that surrounded Obama and attacked anyone who did question them as a racist.

This so called "conference" of white nationalists was attended by a minuscule amount of moronic idiots and the media is giving the biggest platform they could ever want, simply to attack Trump! They are dangerous! Certainly way more dangerous than a small group of back woods hicks! I find it ironic that this is the same media who downplay all Islamic attacks and claim those attacks can't be connected to Islam! Yet these few idiots who support Trump can be directly linked to Trump somehow? It blows my mind.

This whole thing can be summed up in one video. The media and Democrats see themselves as above the standards they hold their political opposition to.

Lol nazi are everywhere! Wolf needs retirement. Honestly when people laugh at you asking the same question 9 times because they alreafy answered the question.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Martin75

Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed.

So the big question here is, do they actually know what they are doing giving them this much spotlight?

They want civil unrest, fear, chaos, and terror to be the words associated with a Trump presidency. And so the USA will hear unending variations on "You must support the Democrats in the next election or the Nazis will take over and kill us all!!!! And the sky is still falling!!!!"

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

"Take his word for what it is." Yeah. Not going to work. We're talking about Trump here, who's campaign up to this point is based on half-truths and a few outright lies.

What makes you think he's telling the truth about this when he's lied about so many other things?

Tell the truth about what? Honestly I think folks like you are beyond help at this point, sucked in to a doomsday cult.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

They are dangerous! Certainly way more dangerous than a small group of back woods hicks!

It's pretty obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. At all. These are not "back woods hicks." Do you want to know who they are? I tried to tell you this months ago in the thread Alt-Right White Nationalism Straight From Milo, which is basically a breakdown of the Breitbart article:

An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

Richard Spencer is the one in the video leading the "Hail Trump" chant. He's the head of the National Policy Institute (NPI) and it was his event.

The reason that this is still being connected to Trump isn't simply that they're saying "Hail Trump" (or is it "Heil Trump?") — a lot of it has to do with Breitbart's pandering to Spencer's demographic aka the "Alt-Right" (did I mention he's the one who coined the term ?) and the appointment of Steven Bannon.

Steven Bannon has openly bragged that Breitbart under his leadership is the "platform of the Alt-Right" and here you have the guy who coined the term, fawned over by Milo in a Breitbart article — which identifies Spencer as the center of the Alt-Right movement — in D.C. exuberant over Trump's win and leading shouts of "Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail our victory!"

Nah, it's all just the evil media making up stuff.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't remember CNN demanding Obama conduct a speech specific to denouncing and disavowing the new black panthers...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I've the feeling it has more to do with their ratings and keeping funding. I honestly don't think they give two shills about the presidency or the country for that matter.

Feed the fire, fan the flames, collect the paycheck.

Arsonists at large!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Tell the truth about what? Honestly I think folks like you are beyond help at this point, sucked in to a doomsday cult.

About him not courting white nationalist support.

Its not me that's in the cult here. I'm not blindly following Trump and believing what he says because, why again?

If he would have disavowed them while on the campaign trail when he needed their support I'd believe him, and not have anything to say about it. Instead he had a "earpiece" malfunction when asked about it.

Yeah. Earpiece malfunction. Lol.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Why aren't any of the leftists disavowing the deaths, the beatings, the property damage, the threats to everyone who doesn't think like them?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What's funny is Obama and Hillary aren't out their trying to stop the violent hate that has plaugued the streets the past two weeks.

Where are you on that Wolf?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

Richard Spencer is the one in the video leading the "Hail Trump" chant. He's the head of the National Policy Institute (NPI) and it was his event.

The reason that this is still being connected to Trump isn't simply that they're saying "Hail Trump" (or is it "Heil Trump?") — a lot of it has to do with Breitbart's pandering to Spencer's demographic aka the "Alt-Right" (did I mention he's the one who coined the term ?) and the appointment of Steven Bannon.

Steven Bannon has openly bragged that Breitbart under his leadership is the "platform of the Alt-Right" and here you have the guy who coined the term, fawned over by Milo in a Breitbart article — which identifies Spencer as the center of the Alt-Right movement — in D.C. exuberant over Trump's win and leading shouts of "Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail our victory!"

Nah, it's all just the evil media making up stuff.

For one, there is the media's alt-right and there is the alternate right like me. I'm not religious and I'm not a conservative, but still see myself as right leaning. As far as I can tell (in regards to youtube anyway) this is the majority of the alt-right. We are not racists. This is a media manufactured boogyman.

Also, the context of the article you posted is that they're reporting on what a segment of the alt-right is. Apparently, there are some racists. I'm not surprised, as racists seem to be a part of every political movement these days.
edit on 22-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

How Donald Trump's New Campaign Chief Created an Online Haven for White Nationalists

"We're the platform for the alt-right," Bannon told me proudly when I interviewed him at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in July.

I think that part of the problem is that when Bannon wanted to court the Alt-Right and have that association, like Milo, he goes with the narrative that there are really two "Alt-Rights" — one that is the racist "1488 contingent" — and some "other" not quite distinct "Alt-Right" that is like all the regular Alt-Right stuff but watered down and therefore not a concern.

Trump should've dropped Bannon. He didn't. Bannon owns his mess and Trump owns his appointment of Bannon.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kapriti

I've the feeling it has more to do with their ratings and keeping funding. I honestly don't think they give two shills about the presidency or the country for that matter.

Feed the fire, fan the flames, collect the paycheck.

Arsonists at large!

My point in part is that their pay check comes from those who run and control the Democratic National Committee. They have George Soros & Friends business to conduct in thwarting Trump and Trump's America.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Wow your logical so even if he disavow's a group publicly he's lying. Wow seems to me the trump people are right why waist your time then. See you don't get to de ide what he's thinking it doesn't work that way. You don't have to trust him but you shouldn't expect him or his campaign to coddly you and your feelings either. OK you don't like Trump and you admitted nothing he can say will change that so I only have one question why do you even comment?? Isn't that just crying at that point??

See I believe someone should be taken at there word on what they believe. Im not god nor have a played one on TV. So anything to do with someone's beliefs I can dispute. I can only dispute facts aND so far nothing I've seen from Trump shows racism. The sexism may be a different matter.
edit on 11/22/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join