It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Pizzagate shut down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Funny how it's only "leftist"/liberals/democrats that are the main suspects in the so called Pizzagate.
Aren't there any conservative/rightwing peadophiles?
Surely, if it's well organised worldwide elitist peado-ring than everyone in the government has to be involved and there should be more evidence than a hacked email.
Definitely a political smear campaign, and all you promoting it don't really care about child abuse but do it only because of your own political bias

Are you kidding me? In the UK a number of celebrities have been arrested and jailed. We know at least one was protected for years by institutions like the BBC. We know at least one of them was a close friend to the Royal family. We know people have been arrested in the US, like Epstein.
We also know that evidence collected by our govt in the UK has been 'lost'.
The official investigation by our govt is still ongoing.

This is not a theory about organised child sex slavery, it's an active investigation.

Also in the court documents and testimony of the girl testifying against Epstein, she shows a picture of her with Prince Andrew, saying she had sex with him on more then one occasion.
edit on 23-11-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It is so simply:

1. If you are power hungry and if you reach first billion and/or powerful post in politics, you are still power hungry and there is no much space to grow.

2. Total psychical and/or physical dominion over other human being - presented here, in flesh, not as numbers in spread sheet or graphs - is somehow logical step if you are power hungry. If subject is child there is another taboo crossed and you are becoming "god".

3. To be a monster is not cheap. It is expensive. This business have its investors and they are from investors class. What we see on newspapers are some punks used for dirty work. Why? Who owns media? Investors ...

4. Alphabet agencies are complicit because it is priceless sort of dirt on large portion of elite. They are probably actively running slave trade, CP sites and so on. Public reason is "honeypot" - it is, but it is not used for investigation and prosecution but for later blackmail.

5. Lower ranks of investigative agencies know pretty well all the time. So they are complicit. And they have families, friends, carriers. Would you fight against Hydra? Same with presstitutes.

Prosecution of this scandal would mean something like black death out brake for global power elite. It can literally cripple world as we know it. So it will probably not be prosecuted. Just imagine piles of dirt on Trump stored on FBI/NSA/BLABLA servers.

Fear&Loathing in USA

Add
In other words this is institutionalized schema of control based on reward and possible punishment. This is HOW PUPPETS ARE CONTROLLED.
edit on 23-11-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

Add2
How you can start become insider in one simple step
edit on 23-11-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Didn't take them long to derail this important thread...

At this point, if you are denying any possibility of this being remotely possible, I question your humanity.

I will step away from the defenders of child abusers and focus on the topic at hand.

This is so sickening, the fact that Reddit and other sites such as 4chan can't even discuss this topic is absolutely ridiculous. They are pretty much admitting fault. Many people who were "asleep" woke up to the shenanigans that the media is capable of, and this same media is labeling this as "fake news". A lot of people who would have previously believed said outlet, aren't falling for it this time, thank goodness. We need as many people on board as possible to get the wheels moving. This train isn't stopping.

I wonder how long until ATS is approached and told not to discuss.

Hopefully this site can't be swayed, it seems there are powerful cards at play...

These last few weeks have me depressed. I always knew this was happening but for it to happen for so long on such a large scare right in front of our faces is insulting. I fear something big will happen with the intent to distract us from this disgusting mess. All I know is that I am glad to see an army of people militantly doing whatever they can to expose these scum.

I'm trying to inform people in my personal life and they act as if I am crazy.

I can't even talk about this with people, how the # are we going to save these kids?????

Going to be hard to help them when everyone dismisses it as "fake news"

edit on 23-11-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You sure love that attention. I would expect nothing less.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

I talk about this only with selected people and I always try to do it with respect to theirs world view.

Be careful. You can start to be isolated from your social niche and this is precisely what you do not want. Your effort will turn against you and against the cause.

Be very gentle, that is my advice.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is getting bigger by the minute while powerful forces are trying to stop it.

Everyone is better getting buckled for the ride.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Funny how it's only "leftist"/liberals/democrats that are the main suspects in the so called Pizzagate.
Aren't there any conservative/rightwing peadophiles?
Surely, if it's well organised worldwide elitist peado-ring than everyone in the government has to be involved and there should be more evidence than a hacked email.
Definitely a political smear campaign, and all you promoting it don't really care about child abuse but do it only because of your own political bias

You are apparently unfamiliar with the Franklin Cover up. and Dennis Hastert.

This transcends partisan politics and gets right to the heart of the true elite power running the show.

Please explain how either of those two things is definitively tied to Podesta's emails about pizza or handkerchiefs or maps or pillows.

These two occurrences create a pattern of abuse that has occurred within the halls of DC, both of which were covered up and hidden from the public.

Much like we see going on right now with Pizzagate, it also points to the fact that this is not about partisan politics but gets to the heart of the sick individuals that somehow make there way into powerful positions in DC.

Really, how can you possibly not realize the evil that has been working in the background?

I'll ask you again: please explain how either of those two things is related to the Podesta emails about pizza, handkerchiefs, maps or pillows -- you know, pizzagate.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

I'm trying to inform people in my personal life and they act as if I am crazy.

Here at ATS you're going to find a lot of people to corroborate any conspiracy theory you can imagine, no matter how outlandish. You should pay attention to the people who actually KNOW you. They probably know some things about you that you don't.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
#ForTheChildren

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

They though I'm crazy when 2007 crash was coming. In 2008 it was clear I had better info from "obscure" sites then they had from MSM.

Label "mentally insane" was through history used to suppress opposition. Copernicus was "insane" with heliocentric model. Psychiatry wards were - and are - misused all over the world. Label "crazy" is useful if you do not understand something. Quantum mechanics is crazy.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Weather RT or alternative news outlets or forums like Reddit or even possibly ATS . Its all on the chopping block and the Rats are scurrying to save themselves .

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is news to me, my apologies if already posted:

Twitter has resorted to deleting posts on the subject and seemingly penalizing others through “shadow bans,” which means the user does not realize no one else sees the tweet.

www.washingtontimes.com... urce=socialnetwork

Mr. J'aime les Enfants is playing the victim.

Typical predatory behavior.

Can't wait to see the house of cards tumble down viciously.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
For those that are denying any of this is happening and keep demanding "proof," the best I can do to offer it is link you to a thread I posted on November 4 before a lot of this really caught people's attention.

If you look at it, you will see I supplied a excellent source for where you can find your proof and truth. The contents are laid out, so you can see before you even pursue it what it will entail. The question now will be, do you really care enough to actually see for yourself if this is true or not.

I won't feel right if I don't warn you though, none of it is pretty and it may upset you so be prepared. There are no pictures so you needn't be worried about that.

The link to the original post with contents:

Think these hints of Pedophilia are crazy? Think again

Or you can go straight to the content of proof itself by typing in the http below:

http:// paste bin com / Jn2LfXg4 obviously no spaces and pastebin is one word .com

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I guess people don't get it. All the examples of this in the world are not proof of what may have been happening at comet and besta.

People are not asking for proof that it happens, they are asking for proof that it happened in these cases.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
a reply to: Greggers

They though I'm crazy when 2007 crash was coming. In 2008 it was clear I had better info from "obscure" sites then they had from MSM.

Label "mentally insane" was through history used to suppress opposition. Copernicus was "insane" with heliocentric model. Psychiatry wards were - and are - misused all over the world. Label "crazy" is useful if you do not understand something. Quantum mechanics is crazy.

They also thought people with mental disorders were crazy.

Strange that...

Although, to be clear, I have not called any PERSON crazy. So far, Pizza Gate seems like one of the crazier conspiracy theories, not because pedophilia rings aren't real, but because the evidence in this particular case is circumstantial, highly speculative, and dubious at best.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: onehuman

I guess people don't get it. All the examples of this in the world are not proof of what may have been happening at comet and besta.

People are not asking for proof that it happens, they are asking for proof that it happened in these cases.

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
For those of you complaining about Reddit shutting down the, so called "pizzagate" forums, will you answer me this question:

Imagine some people on a Reddit forum started using your real name and address and calling you a child rapist. How would you feel about this and what would you do?

Honestly now.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
For those of you complaining about Reddit shutting down the, so called "pizzagate" forums, will you answer me this question:

Imagine some people on a Reddit forum started using your real name and address and calling you a child rapist. How would you feel about this and what would you do?

Honestly now.

I'd be pretty pissed off and would get some lawsuits in motion - unless I had pictures of a little girl taped to a table while at my place. And this place, along with others I owned, had a lot of child-sex art, I'd start to then rethink my lifestyles or at least how I represent myself in the public image. Juuuuuussstt sayin.

And lets say reddit started a thread all about me and it was actually false, cool, I'll now be rich as hell after the lawsuits and clear my name. too easy.
edit on 23-11-2016 by TheErlenmeyerFlask because: added info

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask
I'd be pretty pissed off and would get some lawsuits in motion

But reddit made the call, not the people who's info was posted, and this is probably what they were thinking about.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

Honestly now.

I'd be pretty pissed off and would get some lawsuits in motion

But then the witch hunt says "Ha, he must be guilty, otherwise why is he shutting it down!"

- unless I had pictures of a little girl taped to a table while at my place. And this place, along with others I owned, had a lot of child-sex art,

But if there was any actual evidence that you had been taping girls to tables or possessed child sex art you'd already been in jail, or at least under arrest, wouldn't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join