It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Pizzagate shut down

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Their is a forensic link between the Madeline case and pizza gate, re the involvement of the Pizza place, and the Podesta's. Concerning the high diplomatic involvement. Any cop in his right mind would see that . The identikits may or may not be useful. Who knows.?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What link is that?

I have not seen anything other than those two images that I mentioned and if that is it then, they are relevant.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I believe whomever drew those pictures, of the suspects in the Madeline Mccann case, was basing their drawing on
the Podesta brothers regardless of what anyone says. It seems to coincidental to have 2 pictures look that much alike the Podesta's.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

They are two pictures of one suspect.

They were commissioned and withheld by the parents because they supposedly looked like Gerry McCann, the girls dad.
edit on 26-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

They are two pictures of one suspect.

They were commissioned and withheld by the parents because they supposedly looked like Gerry McCann, the girls dad.

That is the story we are told, but the fact that one man can be drawn to look like both Tony and John Podesta, right down to the mole over the eyebrow seems too coincidental. Lets assume someone in the darkness of night saw "that man", do you really think they would see a mole over the eyebrow? The pictures, look like reversed images of the Podesta brothers to my eyes and whomever the artist was, worked off the images of the Podesta's, at least it looks that way.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So you are saying that there were no witnesses. Someone handed an artist a picture of the Podesta brothers and told him to make up a couple of ID Sketches?

That would make them even less legit.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Probably something for a new thread:

voat.co...

So an ex Georgia Senator and her husband found dead. She was investigating pedo crap in Atlanta.

Here is an interesting report the Senator wrote back in 2007:

fightcps.com...

In this report, I am focusing on the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS). However, I believe Child Protective Services nationwide has become corrupt and that the entire system is broken almost beyond repair. I am convinced parents and families should be warned of the dangers.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

No, what I am saying is that when you dig into the history of those two drawings, its "sketchy" and seems to smack of a cover-up.

Please see this article:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Why were Maddie suspect E-fits kept SECRET for five years? Images and evidence of sighting uncovered by private detectives were suppressed

Interestingly, a few comments in the comment's section seem apt

Billy Middle England, Solihull, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
"Perhaps the E fit bears a striking likeness to a local politician , celebrity or clergyman . If people like that can be protected in this country then why not Portugal "

Old Eric, East Essex Engerland, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
"There have been cases of pedophile rings or individuals whose activities have been protected or covered up by people in authority. We have seen this here in the UK. Maybe we should start asking if such a ring is operating where Maddie disappeared"

So even then, there seems to be this unusual release of those images that caused a few to wonder if this was some cover for someone who might be clergy or a politician or person in authority. There was already a mystery behind those images.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
No, what I am saying is that when you dig into the history of those two drawings, its "sketchy" and seems to smack of a cover-up.

You said a witness in the dark would probably not have seen the mole. That it seems like that artist "worked off the images of the Podesta's". That would make them fake.

How is that a cover up?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's looking more and more likely that the e-fits have been generated to look like Podesta and Weiner. However, even if that were true it does not automatically qualify that they had no involvement. Yes, it requires substantiation but at the same time it's fair to question the matter since those two faces are uncannily similar to them.

If a different sketch was withheld by the authorities then it would indeed suggest that it would have either depicted an important person or an existing injunction prevented its release. I'm going with the latter.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

The story is that they were withheld by the parents.

If the authorities withheld them at first, why would they then release them?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

What a newspaper story tells us and what is true, are often two completely different things. And hence all this "fake news" nonsense.

I think you missed the point; I said that an original sketch could have been withheld, and new ones were made which were eventually released. What I'm saying is that the e-fits we know of might depict one or two people who were involved but did not necessarily carry out the abduction itself, or they were not involved at all and we're just looking pictures of innocent holidaymakers or locals who happened to be there around the same time. Alternatively, we could even be looking at Podesta and Weiner but they've been framed. Either way, I firmly believe that the authorities know exactly what happened and possibly who was responsible, but they're withholding that information due to reasons which we're supposedly not privy to.

edit on 26th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

What makes one person's speculation any more valid than what the papers reported?

Pizzagate is filled with people's speculation and nothing much is coming out of it.

I keep posting things from years ago because nobody would have reason to lie because of pizzagate 4 or 5 years ago. Images of comet pizza with its mostly bare and funky painted/peeling walls posted in food sites show that there was little art on the walls let alone art of child abuse.

The e-fits were released 4 years ago. Why lie about them being the description of the same person from two different people?

You standing here looking back at it can say "Seems like a cover up" but at that moment what was it that they were covering up and wouldn't a better cover-up have been to not say anything?

And you say it's Podesta and Weiner while others say its the two Podesta brothers. Even that doesn't have a consensus despite the truth being "so obvious".

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

When you see a pile of # on your front lawn, you try to find out who did the dump.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

What do you do when you think you see one but upon closer inspection it turns out that it isn't?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Then I do the test,,If it looks like # and it smells like #...then it probably is #, then I will clean it up.

edit on 26-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

But what if it isn't?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Then touching a door handle, could have dire consequences. LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I noticed that one of the mods of r/pizzagate indicated that they managed to scoop up absolutely everything that was noteworthy before it was taken down, and are in the process of reassembling all the research and getting it up on other platforms.

If only the FBI would investigate.. !

Interesting that in part this developed on r/the_donald, so no doubt Trump and his people would be aware of it, ultimately.

Thus, if there is no FBI investigation of the Washington ring/network, then we'll know what Trump's all about or get a sense of the limits of justice where it meets with corruption.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join