It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Reddit Pizzagate shut down

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: [post=21571324]JohnnyElohim[/post

I would assume by your posting that you seem to be some sort of disinfo guy, trying to get a lid on this, you seem to be saying loud and clear that their is "nothing to see here please move along". Why say that, when their is in all reasonableness clearly a case to answer. If they truly have nothing to hide why not have an enquiry and exonerate them all.

You know, I'm getting tired of being called a pedophile or a henchman of pedophiles. You and yours are the barbarians at my gates. I defend reasonableness. You hunt for witches. You have no right to these airwaves greater than mine. You have no power of communication greater than mine. Nothing compels me to allow you and yours to propagate your lies, so I won't. Holding you to a standard of evidence and civility when you make life-destroying claims that are conveniently targeting nothing but Democrats and which originated with an army of self-admitted fascist Trump supporters is to me the only ethical thing to do. I wish I hadn't spent so much of my Thanksgiving doing so, but the fascists never sleep.

To quote Churchill again, we will fight on the beaches.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Witches don't exist, paedophiles do.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So does evidence but you haven't come across either.
edit on 25-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Well. You've either ignored the old Thatcher-story or just had to vent off on the mad Krauts with their forks. I couldn't care less either way.

Of course it could be that all of these "investigators" are delusional and incompetent, but my money is on a deliberate campaign of deception with a side of people deep in the throes of confirmation bias

Ah, there are sides? And they're all crazy like ATSliens? Reefer-madness!!!

Look, I get your sentiment but lumping them up doesn't help your case either. Put up or shut up maybe? All I see is a rant from the usual zealot with objectivity issues in the wrong thread. Don't bother, you can't and we're done. Thanks for the cooperation!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I think you've got reading comprehension issues. To say "a side of" is a reference to a food order. So, what I conveyed in the quoted block is that the "main course" are people who are knowingly causing harm because they think that harm will be visited on their political rivals; people who they wish to see gone. They care not for whether it's actually true. They are more interested in the damage it does to people they vilify. Of course some of these people are their prey - people who are falling victim to their own confirmation bias. But when you are shown that things are demonstrably untrue and you simply pretend as though it wasn't pointed out and then go on to repeat your claims, guess which category I put you in?

I have pointed out several cases of things being asserted which were not even debatable -- they were simply demonstrably untrue. So I did "put up". You, on the other hand, have offered nothing but snide insults and a general sense of woeful overconfidence. Now that you've crapped on the board, please do enjoy your strut.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's one thing to disagree... nobody is suspect of the disagreement before facts are seen, or after.

It's a whole other thing to be pushing/flooding that disagreement and using loaded language to inflame those you disagree with.

we all have our say.. but some.. are just kicking and scratching at the walls in disagreement.

we get it.. you don't agree with the investigation.. we heard you clearly.. now move along, but that's not whats happening here.

So yes, after countless pages of the same *shaming* tactic.. your going to get some heat. as now there's evidence of a counter agenda flooding ATS.. why anyone would go to bat for such a vile evil team is beyond me.. unless your a part of it somehow either willingly or unwillingly, knowing or unknowingly pushing the counterpoint here WILL get you some flack... the subject matter is indefensible.. yet here they are.. trying to make us look crazy for joining dots and pinning names to the wall.

If the subjects in question hadn't openly flaunted their depravity... we'd have nothing to talk about. nothing to pin.. nothing to see.. and i for one would still have a reddit/twitter account and wouldn't have had to scrub my traces of ever seeing such things.. from following what 'seemed' to be safe links, only to find out you've landed in the nest that was right there the whole time.. just under the surface.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
a reply to: daskakik

yes the spanish sketches could be relevant ofc !

but why is nobody picking up on those sketches from the english police? i just do not get it. i do not say that those sketches proof that podesta brothers are guilty - but there is sure something odd about it. released in 2013 by scottland yard.

link wikipedia about images

Those sketches were not done by the English police, they were done by private investigators hired by Kate and Gerry McCann, who chose not to release them although they released many more vague and bizzare sketches. Why would you not release evidence that could help find the alleged kidnapper of your child? In 2013 Scotland yard did release them and many people thought they looked like Gerry McCann.....allegedly.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

And one could ask, with a known Pedo, Clement Freud ,within walking distance about a third of a mile away. Who happened to, pop down to Portugal and invite Gerry and Kate around as soon as possible, to offer a shoulder to cry on. Who shared an office in Westminster with another Pedo Cyril Smith. Who as stated, had an enduring friendship with the Podesta brothers, who often spent time in Clements villa. Wouldn't that alone ring alarm bells?...It sure did .... Gordon Brown, who at Freud's funeral said "He was a national treasure" Immediately phoned Blair, who got spooks down there within hours,... why ????obviously to stop an international calamity. They think were #ing stupid.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

But I don't merely disagree. I honestly believe that this is essentially a conspiracy loosely concocted by political extremists to advance fascism, and I think it's dangerous. Your commentary has inbuilt assumptions; that these things are true. Well, I don't believe that they are. I'm going to bat for due process and standing against mob rule and witch hunts.

Let's be clear about something: I don't think it's wrong to go trawling through open source data looking for evidence of harm. I don't think it's wrong to discuss your theories and fears openly. And I would never advocate for taking away a person's right to do these things. I condemn acting as though the jury's out, I condemn harassing and threatening people who haven't even stood trial, and I condemn outright lying in order to hurt the reputation of someone you hate because they are by degrees of separation associated with the Clintons.

You think I'm being inflammatory about the origins of this in r/The_Donald? I wonder how Mr. Alefantis feels about the life-changing media hellstorm he's caught in the middle of as a consequence of evidence-free allegations of horrific crimes being relentlessly pushed.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
They think were #ing stupid.

The sketches of the same person are being passed off as those of two different people and some are believing without even bothering to check.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

They will be covering their asses now. The big mistake they made was by making it so obvious. What missing child case, requires the involvement of the Prime minister and the chancellor of the exchequer?and the main spin doctor of the Labour Party, and the security intelligence service. They were panicked, by their superiors, you know what happens then? they make stupid mistakes, and are found out.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

They don't need to cover anything. The "investigators" don't even bother to check what they are offering as evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Well.. ain't this a pickle.. let's go inside with the man himself.

The walls have been stripped, on the periscope video taken about a week ago there was huge art on those walls.
Seems the cleanup has already occurred.

Nothing suspect about that eh....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I remember seeing old pics of the place and except for where there are ping pong table the walls were pretty bare.

Here is a site, dated 2012, that shows this.

ETA: I also remember seeing a collage of regular B&W pics of people in some pics I came across.
edit on 25-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Really cant you see spin?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I bet Podesta's art work is now conservative as well, Like I said covering their asses.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I posted the proof. The "investigators" are saying two sketches of the same suspect are actually of different people. That shows no sense of due diligence. No need to spin anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

In my summary the sketches are irrelevant, they were not worth mentioning.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
He seems rather relaxed, smug, and just a bit too friendly for what he's being accused of...

I love how they (interviewers) refused the coffee outright.. smart fella's.

Seems they win this round.

edit on 25-11-2016 by Xarian6 because: gotta watch that grammar....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I'm not talking about your summary I'm talking about pizzagate.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join