It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Pizzagate shut down

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

I'm not commenting on the universal question of whether people in power abuse children. Please feel free to start a thread on that matter, but this thread is about #PizzaGate, which is quite transparently yet another alt-right creation intended to generate reasons why their opponents should be imprisoned or worse.

Pizzagate is very much about the systematic abuse of children being perpetrated by people who manipulate and micromanage virtually every aspect of our daily lives. If you don't care to comment on this then I'm at a loss as to the point you're trying to make.

originally posted by: Xarian6

the only evidence that would satisfy them would get you jailed..

Exactly. That's very likely to be why there is so little evidence on the surface, maybe below but it is incredibly difficult for anybody who has seen irrefutable evidence of this kind of thing - which I haven't but I'll use my noggin and hazard a few guesses - to be able to present that information. Thus, disseminating it would very likely be illegal.

So we're in a "catch 22" here; some cannot sufficiently prove their point because of legal and moral boundaries - seems that the "opposition" know this only too well and thus use it as an attack vector, possibly even as a means for entrapment.

a reply to: Kalixi

Don't bother, that video is horrendous. The guy does make a good point but he spends way too long doing it and he sounds drunk. He's right, but he's not clearly very good at making videos so it won't do much to get a point across to people who are constantly talking about straw men.

edit on 24th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I've been looking at what's been posted at GAB, the new alternative to Twitter. Twitter has been banning people for anyone who doesn't know.

Someone posted a letter (on reddit) to the owner of reddit who was caught editing posts (I found it linked at GAB):

Link

Back up link

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Kettu

I'm afraid now to even text "Hey, let's just swing by Pizza Hut" ... as that may be interpreted now by people as some kind of log cabin in the woods.

Interesting comment....it would appear for some the battle of the mind is already lost.....

There was no battle.

I can sniff the *blank* from the shineola pretty easily.

We see these things occasionally online. Anyone remember the creepy abandoned childcare building they found on Reddit? They went on and on about that one. Then there's all the Sandy Hook garbage about it being fake.

People always want there to be "more to the story".

Look, life is actually pretty boring and people actually eat real pizza. This is almost as crazy as those numerology people that see hidden meanings in every number in plain sight.

Is there human trafficking and horrible things done to children. Yes, of course.

People that engage in this kind of sick behavior use the term "pizza" because it's what's used on the deep web. That's where they learn to use it. Why in the hell would they flippantly and stupidly email on the clearnet (normal internet) about it? If they're already using Tails and Tor to access these shady corners of cyberspace, why would they just ignore all that and put it in normal emails? They wouldn't.

It's like how people claim Hilary is totally inept and incompetent, is weak and magically a war hawk and master criminal with an amazing body count under her belt...yet she can't seem to keep secrets within her own campaign and office. Or hire people smart enough to keep her emails secret. So, which is it?

I call this disconnect "quantum effect" people attribute both ends of the spectrum to something.

So these people are horrible molesters, engaging in a shady underworld where specialized computer software is used -- where any misstep can cause you to end up in a law enforcement sting. . . Yet they're also stupid enough to use email to discuss it?

The doublespeak here is insane...not surprising, doublespeak is used to keep cognitive dissonance from setting in and driving people crazy.

It sounds like you believe things like this do not happen on a large scale. I'm not saying this pizza gate is definitely legitimate. However there is a long and dark history of very powerful people being involved in pedo rings, a history of cover ups and the investigations being thwarted. Please see the link in my signature. It details pedo rings and politicians, the cover ups, going back to the 80's. Once you know of what has happened in the past and how some of it connects to Podesta, maybe you'll agree pizzagate needs a little looking into before it is dismissed as hoax.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: X88B88
So you refute that the story wasn't in the MSM on Nov. 4? Please show me some evidence that it was being reported on a main stream news cycle. Video, article, whatever.

No, that isn't what I said.

And no, that's not a straw man argument. It seems that you also do not understand what one is.

Nobody said it was on MSM so, you saying that that is the claim and then beating it down is a strawman.

You actually quoted me from 2 different posts; one in response to Johnny, the other in response to you. So nice try, but the point still stands: he hasn't shown who these 'far right fascists' are, and hasn't addressed how Trump gains some kind of advantage in this debacle while he is also being implicated.

They are the Christian right or religious right.

Trump gained votes because he said that he would represent them. Overturning Roe vs Wade is one example. He reneged on gay marriage but it is still the best shot they have at getting what they want done.

Being implicated in this is just overlooked because he is seen as the lesser of two evils.

It's actually simple logic, not a straw man.

Johnny implied that this story had some kind of significant outcome on the election results due to reporting in news.

The vast majority of the US electorate obtains their news from the MSM, so what other news sources could he have meant?

The MSM was and still is neither investigating nor reporting significantly on this story.

Erego, it made 0 difference in the elections.

And if your example of fascism is overturning Roe v Wade, are you suggesting that this country was fascist prior to that SC ruling? Or that because gay marriage currently isn't legal nationwide that we live under fascist system?

Gimme a break....

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
ok this is too weird now. the owner of reddit is openly talking about eating people. i.sli.mg...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
here is an archived forum he is the moderator of. Reddit cannibals. archive.is...

edit on 24-11-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
What do you make of the steganography evidence?

What evidence is that?
The pizza.jpg has been debunked.

The only other I have heard of is the flag with the owl. I don't know if that has been proven true but even then, it isn't proof of pedophilia.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Kanye not happy to be in slave boat number two... and who could blame him?

Deal after deal of someone's image and likeness... after being shuffled through a system of secret society networks that have RICO lehal and illegal actually working on the same thing... abive ground and below ground, black and white ripping each other off.

Yeah it's programming and well it you're dumb enough to buy your programming then you're dumb enough to believe it or eat it and spit it our like Mikey because he like everything consume consume

The devourer much?

Of course hey we need to pretend that it's nothing to see here...

Being a victim of this #, what hasn't killed one or has huh?

Here's the issue ith all that moralistic BS, its bad its bad its bad... what is bad? Everything that feels good and if you dont take the programming of hat is supposed to be bad bad bad and say hey I want to know for myself?

The eye is upon you ah hah hah so you know what that means? You don't ant the programming or accept the nonsense... why? Because you have already been through it enough.

So then what? Ho many hats can we ego in a label, you're this you're that um yes recall I dont want your labels? Tough tit sport and if not we will be glad to lock you aay twist your mind up and force feed you into submission like a broken robot.

Think of the children err I mean the same lil sh!ts to keep placing in these horrible experiements to rinse and repeat because hey isn't that fantastic? Oops I just did a fantastic commerical or a job or clean up...

High jack words and prhases for programming triggers spectfeckingtacular...(edited for mods pleasure) why because who the hell wants to work? Not those running around rich from the rape and pillage of oh I dunno everyone?

But hey youve got to eeeeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrrnnnn it no what I mean Vern? Be just as dumb luck and dumb struck to allow oneself to be thunder struck or kneel and accept some authority.... HA!

Truth does more damage than any known or unknown but then what is truth but some cat playing fiddler on the roof?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: X88B88
It's actually simple logic, not a straw man.

Johnny implied that this story had some kind of significant outcome on the election results due to reporting in news.

No he did not. He said it was a smear campign. Whether it worked or not doesn't change that.

And if your example of fascism is overturning Roe v Wade, are you suggesting that this country was fascist prior to that SC ruling? Or that because gay marriage currently isn't legal nationwide that we live under fascist system?

Gimme a break....

I never used the word fascist. Again that is a strawman. You claim someone made an argument they never made and you refute it.

Starwman:A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Voat.co just got shut down or is under heavy attack right now. Im not making this up. This guy just got straight up caught talking about eating human flesh. This is insane.

edit: looks like its back up. For minute they said they were shut down for too much traffic or and attack though.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
One of the oddest experiences of my life was when I was in highschool and my psychology teacher (who was rumored to be some sort of pedo) took time to hypnotize most of my classmates in the class and make them say things they shouldn't have been saying. I won't go into any detail. In his summarizing of the event of that week he pointed out that most people are open to suggestion and therefore able to be hypnotized. And then he looked at me and said, "with the exception of people like "fools", "fools" cannot be hypnotized, he probably can't even be given an overdose of valium and be prone to suggestion."

I took that as a badge of honor at the time even though he somehow meant it to mean that something was wrong with me.

I look back on it and I think maybe since my father was in the Scottish Rite (I am not, I declined) that possibly he taught me in some way how to see through bull# in a way that other folks have a hard time with.

So my point here is that the argument of this being fake news does not matter. What it is at this point is a battle for the meme to become alive and then allow honest investigation. When I see people using symbols and hand signs and so on, I am not fooled. I see the message. I understand it. Maybe some of you do not. It isn't a big deal, you have been programmed to ignore it whether you know so or not. Sorry, but that is the "truth".

For instance, if you try hard enough, you can watch numerous Charlie Manson interviews and you will see that as he is speaking gibberish he is also making signs for people to correlate with his gibberish. To those people that understand, he is making orders. Whether they are followed or not, I have no idea - but there is alot more of that going on than anyone cares to know.

Wasn't it odd that the Clinton's wore their "purple rain" gear when Hillary gave her concession? A normal person will say, "well so the F what? they were wearing purple, they looked goofy." But they were sending a message to someone. I personally think it was a distress signal. It was telling someone to start cleaning some things up.

Anyway, sure that will not make MSM. MSM is probably making it into some wonderful fashion statement and a bold and beautiful one at that! Me I say it says that the engorged phallus needs to be moved asap. Who or what the engorged phallus is to them, I have no idea.

So sure, call me nuts, I really don't care - I am just happy that this sort of stuff is being brought out into the open for those that want to understand it and how it effects all of our lives.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Pizzagate is very much about the systematic abuse of children being perpetrated by people who manipulate and micromanage virtually every aspect of our daily lives.

You mean it's not about specific allegations made against the real-world owners of a couple of pizza places, John Podesta, and others, based on no direct evidence, plenty of innuendo, and wild speculation?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Greggers hun,

You mean like Atilla?

you need to take a deep breath before you get in a huff about the NY Times propaganda piece. It was merely a psy-op to discredit the pizzagate investigation.

So you are alleging the following to be false?

1) Employees of Comet Ping Pong have had pictures of their CHILDREN spread across the internet in forums where pedophilia is being discussed.
2) Employees have received numerous death threats
3) The owner has contacted the FBI and the local authorities

I'd say you need to take a deep breath before you claim these things are false (as they are all verifiable), and before you believe a story based on innuendo and scant facts like Pizza Gate.

I realize this is ATS, but the only psy-op is in your head.

The "jounalist" purposely made outlandishly false statements that "redditors were claiming that Hillary herself was the leader of the satanic pedo ring" and 'they do pedophillic sex rituals in the basement of Comet/Ping Pong/Besta pizza" these obvious false statements are designed so uninformed readers think "oh poor guy" and "this reddit investigation is obviously fake news"

I personally read both of those ridiculous allegations in the original "stories" about Pizzagate. They were not invented by the author at the NY Times.

I read a great counterargument to the NY times article.

Of course you did.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

This feels like a lot of projection mixed in with a distraction campaign. Point the finger "that way" to keep people from seriously looking "this way" at the real child abuse.

If anything it would gain traction to look further into it....you are simply in denial and you are using you state of denial in an attempt to discredit the movement.....you are in affect enabling these child molesters to claim more victims ....

It's gone beyond denial..
Look on the last page they've gone into full attack mode.
We refused to listen to the nay sayers and now they want it all to go away, want you to stop digging

if it was the odd comment on a few pages, it'd be denial.. they are flooding now and trying to get you to react emotionally and irrationally, that's not denial.. Analinsky would be so proud

I don't know what's sicker honestly.. those that would do these horrible evil acts to children, or those that protect them.

Best not to feed them.

Exactly, at this point it's beyond denial.

They are helping facilitate the cover up.

I must refrain from posting any further to maintain my membership.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Dumbest. Conspiracy. Ever.

Agreed. Thanks for saying it for me.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What evidence is that?
The pizza.jpg has been debunked.

Was it? That's about the only thing I can think of that had me curious in this all. So the concatenated zip archive in the pic has been proven not to exist?

I'm just stunned how many individuals took this and rolled with it. It freaks me out to think people are so easily misled.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal
Was it? That's about the only thing I can think of that had me curious in this all. So the concatenated zip archive in the pic has been proven not to exist?

Explained here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

So you have nothing. You still haven't refuted anything relating to pizzagate.

At this point you should be flagged for trolling. You're simply yelling "not real" without refuting a damn thing. Hijacking the thread.

I'm not yelling - I leave that to the proto and crypto fascists that have come to call this place their home. Let's go over my core positions again, since you interpret everything that doesn't support your extremist worldview as "nothing":

- The people pushing this story lied about the origins of the pictures they used, having harvested pictures of minors from social media generally and not from the owner's feed specifically
- No one has said a single thing to undermine Snopes' takedown, the tactic is simply to pretend as though it's common knowledge that you can only trust the festering pits of the alt-right for real information
- This claim is quite extraordinary and so too, therefore, must be the evidence - but most of the "evidence" presented by people in this thread amounts to pareidolia
- Real harm is being done to Comet Ping-Pong and other nearby businesses as a consequence of this amoral witch hunt
- The whole thing was started on r/The_Donald - a hive of morally bereft trolls and political operatives who want to watch the country burn because they believe white men will be the phoenix that rises from the ashes
- "Go watch these videos the truth is in them!" is stupid - if you have any merit, you can write your own words, you can be succinct, and you don't require people to waste their precious time going down a rabbit hole of poorly produced propaganda on Youtube to be exposed to The Truth

So, really, I say to hell with anyone pushing this thing. It is a witch hunt and a moral panic started by fascist operatives and directed at the American Left (or are you people just tuning out that a picture of Clinton somehow gets stuck to this tripe?). It is morally wrong. What really makes one shake one's head is that it's the frothing at the mouth "Christians" and moral rightists here on ATS who are most excited about this. Religion and strong beliefs about abortion being some sort of get out of jail free card when it comes to being a terrible person in their view, I suppose. I guess it has always been so. These people wanted to see MLK Jr. killed, they wanted to see Donald Trump elected, and now they want to see their ideological opponents jailed. C'est la vie.
edit on 24-11-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

This feels like a lot of projection mixed in with a distraction campaign. Point the finger "that way" to keep people from seriously looking "this way" at the real child abuse.

If anything it would gain traction to look further into it....you are simply in denial and you are using you state of denial in an attempt to discredit the movement.....you are in affect enabling these child molesters to claim more victims ....

It's gone beyond denial..
Look on the last page they've gone into full attack mode.
We refused to listen to the nay sayers and now they want it all to go away, want you to stop digging

if it was the odd comment on a few pages, it'd be denial.. they are flooding now and trying to get you to react emotionally and irrationally, that's not denial.. Analinsky would be so proud

I don't know what's sicker honestly.. those that would do these horrible evil acts to children, or those that protect them.

Best not to feed them.

Exactly, at this point it's beyond denial.

They are helping facilitate the cover up.

I must refrain from posting any further to maintain my membership.

Agreed.
This has legs.
Pizzagate led to twittergate which now leads to redditgate. The grassroots community is doing an amazing job with this. Very impressed. It gives me hope. They have already exposed a giant pedophilia network.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Oh wow I missed this entirely. ATS really should put all these #pizzagate threads in the HOAX bin now. There's just nothing here at all.

It's amazing to see how much hate and darkness these individuals have within them, that obviously needed an outlet.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join