It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Pizzagate shut down

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

This feels like a lot of projection mixed in with a distraction campaign. Point the finger "that way" to keep people from seriously looking "this way" at the real child abuse.

If anything it would gain traction to look further into it....you are simply in denial and you are using you state of denial in an attempt to discredit the movement.....you are in affect enabling these child molesters to claim more victims ....

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: daskakik

It is an objective opinion on what has been presented, not on what could be.

So you are trying to sell that your opinion is objective and those viewpoints that differ from yours are not....got ya

What isn't subjective are facts. And the fact is, Pizza-gate emails show the following definitively:

1) Bizarre performance art
2) Symbols on the sign of a pizza place that also apparently bear some relevance in the world of pedophiles (but which can also be found on countless other things).
3) Emails about pizza, handkerchiefs, maps, and pillows

Here's what the facts do NOT show:
1) Any photographic evidence of a child being harmed
2) Any admissions (or even discussion) of a child being harmed
3) Any proof of membership in any Satanic organization
4) Any convictions related to child abuse or any other crime

By the way, the FACTS also show that the original reddit posts that got this whole thing started are written in a deliberately misleading way, and apparently a lot of you fell for it. From the very first line, the author is concealing some facts while manipulating others, all to engender a psychological reaction. Looks like it worked on a lot of you.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I'd suggest we stick to the facts, but you don't seem to have any.

You should take your own advice...you have no facts either....

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Do we have screen shots of the reddit sub? Caches? I didn't get a chance to read it all before they pulled the page. It's great that people are discussing this and are outraged but we need to keep collating the evidence or it doesn't look very credible to newbies.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I'd suggest we stick to the facts, but you don't seem to have any.

You should take your own advice...you have no facts either....

If I were making a claim about events I allege to have taken place, I would be required to present facts. I am not making such a claim.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

If I were making a claim about events I allege to have taken place, I would be required to present facts. I am not making such a claim.

You seem confused.....

I am on the fence and would like to see more evidence...however i am not willing to overlook the possibility this is going on....

You however are in full denial and are attempting to sway others viewpoints on the matter....

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

you are simply in denial

You are not a psychologist. Please stop questioning the motivations of those you disagree with; it's pointless and insulting. Try sticking to the facts.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

you are simply in denial

You are not a psychologist. Please stop questioning the motivations of those you disagree with; it's pointless and insulting. Try sticking to the facts.

Then stop friggin trying tell me what i should think...ffs

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

You seem confused.....

Nope.

I am on the fence and would like to see more evidence

When some evidence is presented, let us know.

You however are in full denial

There's nothing to deny. No tangible evidence of any wrongdoing.

I'm simply pointing that out.

and are attempting to sway others viewpoints on the matter....

I'm sharing my opinion. That's what we do on discussion forums.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Then stop friggin trying tell me what i should think...ffs

You are free to think whatever you like.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

This feels like a lot of projection mixed in with a distraction campaign. Point the finger "that way" to keep people from seriously looking "this way" at the real child abuse.

If anything it would gain traction to look further into it....you are simply in denial and you are using you state of denial in an attempt to discredit the movement.....you are in affect enabling these child molesters to claim more victims ....

It's gone beyond denial..
Look on the last page they've gone into full attack mode.
We refused to listen to the nay sayers and now they want it all to go away, want you to stop digging

if it was the odd comment on a few pages, it'd be denial.. they are flooding now and trying to get you to react emotionally and irrationally, that's not denial.. Analinsky would be so proud
the only evidence that would satisfy them would get you jailed..

I don't know what's sicker honestly.. those that would do these horrible evil acts to children, or those that protect them.

Best not to feed them.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

It's gone beyond denial..
Look on the last page they've gone into full attack mode.
We refused to listen to the nay sayers and now they want it all to go away, want you to stop digging

if it was the odd comment on a few pages, it'd be denial.. they are flooding now and trying to get you to react emotionally and irrationally, that's not denial.. Analinsky would be so proud
the only evidence that would satisfy them would get you jailed..

I don't know what's sicker honestly.. those that would do these horrible evil acts to children, or those that protect them.

Best not to feed them.

You're right on one point: It's not denial.

You're wrong about the rest of it, I'm afraid.

You're the third person tonight who has accused me of "defending" pedophiles simply because I find Pizza-gate to be nothing more than wild speculation based on scant evidence and innuendo.

I would NEVER defend pedophiles. Pedophilia is the most disgusting crime on the planet.

I simply do not find the evidence in this case compelling.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

What do you think of the current child abuse investigation into state and non-state institutions in the UK? The BBC, Westminster, churches, schools, hospitals and care homes are all being investigated with regards to a huge, powerful pedophile ring operating for decades.
Do you not believe the same thing can happen in the US as highlighted by the alleged Pizzagate?
Its how the Westminster scandal was first exposed. Independent researchers and journalists collated enough info to pass to MP Tom Watson who then raised it in Parliament which started more investigations, along with historic victims speaking out.
Of course Exaro is now shut down, the original expose site for the Elmtree abuse.
The government inquiry is a joke as Chairs are constantly replaced or bail out, due to conflicts (corruption) or choice (can't take the heat) or to disrupt and delay the process.
For years this was a conspiracy on the Internet and you were hailed as a witch hunter for giving it credence. Now it's clear that there are many a great truth in the conspiracy with people starting to be prosecuted yet people STILL prefer to believe this isn't happening, wouldn't happen, couldn't happen....
Its happening and has been for a long long time!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink

What do you think of the current child abuse investigation into state and non-state institutions in the UK? The BBC, Westminster, churches, schools, hospitals and care homes are all being investigated with regards to a huge, powerful pedophile ring operating for decades.
Do you not believe the same thing can happen in the US as highlighted by the alleged Pizzagate?
Its how the Westminster scandal was first exposed. Independent researchers and journalists collated enough info to pass to MP Tom Watson who then raised it in Parliament which started more investigations, along with historic victims speaking out.
Of course Exaro is now shut down, the original expose site for the Elmtree abuse.
The government inquiry is a joke as Chairs are constantly replaced or bail out, due to conflicts (corruption) or choice (can't take the heat) or to disrupt and delay the process.
For years this was a conspiracy on the Internet and you were hailed as a witch hunter for giving it credence. Now it's clear that there are many a great truth in the conspiracy with people starting to be prosecuted yet people STILL prefer to believe this isn't happening, wouldn't happen, couldn't happen....
Its happening and has been for a long long time!

I have never argued that pedophilia isn't real.

I have never argued that human trafficking isn't real.

I have never argued that powerful people have not participated in these crimes.

Hell, I'm not even saying it's IMPOSSIBLE that the leaders of the world are all sadistic, devil worshipping baby eaters (although I do find it highly unlikely).

What I AM saying, quite clearly (and for perhaps the 10th time) is that the evidence in this particular case is nonexistent.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

What do you make of the steganography evidence?
And my point is, that's exactly what people said about the UK pedo ring - no evidence- even though others could clearly see it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Here's some of it. The investigation is continuing elsewhere.
aceloewgold.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
that's exactly what people said about the UK pedo ring - no evidence- even though others could clearly see it.

I have not followed the UK pedo ring.

What I can tell you is that I've followed Pizza-gate from the beginning. And from the moment I laid eyes on that Reddit thread, it was clear it was a highly biased hit piece designed to illicit an emotional response with scant facts.

The top of the page showed that horrendous "performance art" dead body, to shock the reader and set the tone.

The author then made statements about a piece of art that Podesta owned that had been "created by an artist known for taking photographs of teenage girls in their parent's homes" which gives the impression that Podesta owned one of THOSE photos, which would make him a pervert (if the girl was under 18), but the article NEVER IDENTIFIED what sort of art Podesta had purchased from this particular artist.

How many people scanned that and came away with the impression that Podesta had photos of underage girls on his walls? I'm willing to be it was a lot, and it was BY DESIGN.

Continue on to the discussion of the symbols in the pizza signage. You know, the whole reason those symbols were selected by pedophiles is that they are everywhere, which creates cover. As in, they are ubiquitous and in and of themselves mean nothing.

Hell, I bought a necklace for my wife a few years ago with the Big-heart/little-heart symbols because it was pretty and I thought she would like it. She wore it today, and now I can't look at it without thinking of that FBI document. I assure you, tens of thousands of those necklaces have been sold to people who are NOT pedophiles. The same goes for that triangle symbol on the pizza place.

Continue on to the emails. Some of the emails being discussed were totally fabricated (The "hair on my pizza" email does not exist on Wikileaks), and none of them show anything that can be tied back to any known code connected with pedophilia. It basically boils down to people finding the phrasing weird, and assuming they must be speaking in code, and because of all the other nonsense thrown at the reader by that point, OBVIOUSLY they must be discussing pedophilia and human trafficking and satanic rituals.

All those hacked emails, and no smoking gun. Just a tiny smattering of emails discussing pizza, maps, handkerchiefs and pillows.

The employees of those pizza places are getting death threats, and pictures of THEIR CHILDREN are being spread across the internet (to show them interacting with children, never mentioning it's THEIR OWN children -- more evidence of people seeing what they want to see, no matter who it hurts).

The owner of Comet Ping Pong has contacted the FBI and the police because he is being harassed incessantly.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Best not to feed them.

Agreed...i will bow out from here ...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Basically the gov't is run by - The Super Adventure Club

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Greggers hun, you need to take a deep breath before you get in a huff about the NY Times propaganda piece. It was merely a psy-op to discredit the pizzagate investigation. The "jounalist" purposely made outlandishly false statements that "redditors were claiming that Hillary herself was the leader of the satanic pedo ring" and 'they do pedophillic sex rituals in the basement of Comet/Ping Pong/Besta pizza" these obvious false statements are designed so uninformed readers think "oh poor guy" and "this reddit investigation is obviously fake news"

I read a great counterargument to the NY times article. It actually highlights the article as itself using poor investigation and faux journalism. Lemme find it

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join