It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Exposes Crisis Actors Faking an ISIS Car Bombing — Media Reports it as REAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If this is all true it is pretty egregious . In the video you can see a car bomb explode with no one around it then everyone run up and fall down and play hurt.

They even act like they are carrying people and helping them get in trucks.

So the link says all MSM reported it as a real ISIS car bomb in Baghdad that killed 15 people. I cant be sure the one in the article is the exact same one as what they say the MSM reported on but the link says it is so that is what I will assume.

Anyone reading and watching these supposedly reputable news organizations’ reports would clearly take the above information at face value, without ever questioning the validity of the events as described. The damning video below, reportedly captured on a security camera, clearly exposes exactly how far some will go to push their agenda, and narrative, onto the public in an effort to mold their perception and perspective Read more at

thefreethoughtproject.com...

So who are the real FAKE NEWS?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Soo.. what are we to believe now

This could also be a fake video trying to frame someone

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Soo.. what are we to believe now

This could also be a fake video trying to frame someone

Fake media is happening all the time, simple as that.
Apart from that, there is a discourse here already,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I'm looking over this now. The video is a bit confusing but without being told what I was supposed to be seeing, I would wonder if those people were shot. If it was supposed to be staged, who was it staged for? The whole thing lasted a few seconds. I didn't see anyone taking pictures? If a staged event happens and nobody sees it... what was the point?

I'll dig a little into this and see what I can come up with.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Another possibility is that was a gas attack. I never been in one so have no idea what that looks like. What happens to you when you get a lung full of Chlorine? You asphyxiate.

If you were suddenly choking on chlorine gas you might fall down too.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

link   

Are you positive that those people falling were not being shot by people off the screen after the car bombing and separate from it? If so, how are you sure?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It is really hard to believe anything from the media these days.......I like how Alex Jones is outed as a liar and a charlatan and yet the main stream media is just as fake as he is.....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Are you positive that those people falling were not being shot by people off the screen after the car bombing and separate from it? If so, how are you sure?

I am not, But it sure does look staged to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
already been covered

Yes ty I did search. But I would have never found the other one with that title.

Cant believe I missed it here though and at Liveleak lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

top topics

join