It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dutroux Case clearly suggests that Pizzagate is probably real.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Very insightful.

I remember reading a study which showed that a child is far more likely to be abused by a step-parent than by their natural parent. The difference was pretty major, like a full order of magnitude more likely. There really is a lot of truth to the idea of the wicked stepmother (or wicked stepfather). I've noticed that when you hear news reports of a child who was abused, most of the time the abuser is the mother's boyfriend, and is not the child's father.

And it's a known fact that people who were abused as children often repeat the same behavior on other children when they become adults.

I know that both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama had stepfathers when they were children. (Bill even took his stepfather's surname. He was born William Blythe.) This doesn't prove either was abused, but frankly it does make it more likely.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Thank you.

I know about Obama's stepfather, but didn't know about Bill Clinton's. What you write is very important to me, because my own children live part-time with my ex and her new boyfriend. His parents lived across the street from us, and when he was visiting them, we would often wave to each other from across the street. Luckily, he seems like a nice guy, but I am still very focussed when my children talk about him, because you never know. If he ever does mistreat my children, he will regret ever being born. Abusing children is the lowest of the lowest, if not lower.. I don't care if someone was abused themselves. They always have the choice of getting help and breaking the circle of abuse.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: soulwaxer

Your post makes me actually sad. I know people like this. Thankfully they are not powerful.

Probably all of us know people like this, many without realising it, because they are VERY good at hiding their true self. Many are wolves in sheep's clothing. Many go out of their way to choose professions that are looked highly upon in their communities. Priests, teachers, community workers, etc, are often a good example of this. By the way, Obama did a lot of community service, and Hillary Clinton pretends to stand up for women and children. This is very typical for the types of monsters we are talking about. They need the praise, which is termed "narcissistic supply" in the literature on Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This is because they are empty shells inside with no personality, and they rely on others to define their fake personality. Very disturbing.

The incidence of Narcissistic Personality Disorder has been rising to epidemic proportions during the past 2 or 3 decades (We are talking about more than 1% of the population). It's not difficult to understand why when you look at how our culture has evolved during this period. Some of it has to do with parents spoiling their children (which is considered abuse), putting them on a pedestal, and an overal lack of parenting and discipline, but more often than that, it has to do with not seeing their needs and projecting one's own needs onto them. And of course all forms of blatant emotional and physical abuse.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not sure who this person is yet. Obviously an Israeli crypto type. They are promising definite proof of all of this on November 28th.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Not the Belgium thing in particular though. Who knows though? Maybe they are connected.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join