It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Oh you zany protesters and SJW's

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is pretty much what goes through my head whenever a SJW or an anti-trumper start crying racist and try to explain why they are right....
edit on 22-11-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Chruches! churches!
gravy!
Lead!
Very small rocks?

May we burn her?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

well, we did do the nose, but.....shes a witch!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Conservatives protested Obama's Presidency for eight straight years, but now it's silly....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was told we harassed Obummer because he was black and now were racist because we voted for a white guy instead of a white woman. It's not easy being normal ya know.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
SJW's are clamouring over Pizzagate.

Oh, the horror... no anchovies.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
From what I've been hearing most of the people protesting Trump didn't even vote.

As far as I'm concerned those who didn't vote should have no opinion. In fact if they didn't vote and they try to express their opinion they should have their tongue removed with a dull knife.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Hmm... is that so?? Please link me the videos of traffic being blockaded..... citizens being dragged from cars ect.
8 years surely has given you a treasure trove of "conservatives gone wild" videos , so for the sake of time just show us the protests that have the highest entertainment value.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

So we're conveniently forgetting the "million trucker march" clogging the highways of DC? The burning of stuffed "Obama" dummies hanging from poles? The marches against the ACA?

I don't think I spoke to the voracity of the protests, but if you think they have not been going on since 2008 (Conservative freeloaders with no jobs, no doubt) you are willfully ignoring the past.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Truckers blocked up traffic because Obama was elected?
By all means link the source...... I thought it had something to do with mexican trucker drivers being given the chance to snatch their jobs, I had no idea it was because a black guy was voted president.

For 8 years people burned effigy's of Obama..... I think the news would be showing that almost 24/7
Please post a sample ,,,,, one from each year if you could.

Because you said so...... isnt good enough for most ATS'ers

new topics

top topics

join