It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Is Year Of First Resurrection According To Buddhism, Nostradamus, Judaism And Black Spider...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
In this article there is a lot of information concerning the first resurrection and the identification of the First Beast in prophecies - Jiang Zemin, the evil Chinese communist leader who killed millions of Falun Gong practitioners since 1999. It is identified by Buddhism that the Messianic age will start 2500 years after the death of Buddha - which will occur in 2017!

I have studied prophecies for many years but still was very shocked when I read this information. It´s as if I can feel it coming now. It´s too near.

Also the Nostradamus 666 prophecy was fulfilled a few weeks ago when Jesus tomb was opened and ther 14th century prophet Black Spider has marked 2017 very clearly as the year of the death of the beast.

Please read the full article here: 2017 - The Incredible First Resurrection And Death Of The Beast...

I wonder how many people can input the time to check the prophecies and rationally consider the enormous things coming up in the near future that will impact every living being. The sinner shall wake up late according to proverbs. Late is better than never.. Lets hope as many as possible can take time to think things over with an open and clear mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If this is true and we are going to be ruled by Christ for 1000 years, there goes the idea of space travel. We'll lose 1000 years of progress.
edit on 22pmTue, 22 Nov 2016 16:32:30 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Not necessarily.

It could also be that we're in for seven years of total hell on earth too. It depends on where and what you think the first resurrection is. Some say that there are several harvests.

The dead in Christ rise first and those who are alive and with Him rise second.

And then at the Judgment seat at the end before the establishing of the Millennial Reign, there is the sheep/goats judgment.

And, of course, if the theological interp is correct, then it may also be that our world is at once bigger and smaller than we think it is now.
edit on 22-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hope for the best. Prep for the worst.

I have been having this gut feeling more and more lately that things are about to change on a global scale. Just be kind to others until its time to not be kind and always check your 6.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've also been having strange feelings and vivid dreams for around a year (almost like a message), that something big is going to happen on a world scale, not sure exactly what but most of my dreams start with WAR.

top topics

join