It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Only Five New Clinton Foundation Donors In Third Quarter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Story here is claiming only 5 new donors gave money to the Clinton Foundation(s) for the 3rd quarter.

Could be normal, but perhaps not and it's possible many "donors" are having 2nd thoughts.

Quite a bit of negative exposures happened this year and it seems a lot of political connections came out.

Now that the Clinton Family has fallen down a few rungs on the influence ladder, maybe they fall apart or need to restructure with new names.

EXCLUSIVE: Only Five New Clinton Foundation Donors In Third Quarter

Clinton Foundation officials were able to attract only five new donors between July 1 and September 30 — the controversial charity’s third quarter — The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

Foundation officials delayed release of the quarterly report of its latest donors on its website until the after the Nov. 8 presidential election, which former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lost to Republican rival Donald Trump.

The low number of new donors may indicate potential contributors were frightened away by repeated news reports that the Clinton charity is under FBI investigation regarding multiple allegations of “pay-to-play” influence-peddling schemes involving both Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton, as well as their key political aides.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now that the Clinton Family has fallen down a few rungs on the influence ladder, maybe they fall apart or need to restructure with new names.

This is ringing a bell. I read something yesterday about a change/new name, but I'm racking my brain to remember what it was about.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There's no return on investment now that she is powerless without a political position to "return the favor".

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gee, I'm crying a river for the Clintons right now. Those poor [lying] bastards...
edit on 22-11-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
There's no return on investment now that she is powerless without a political position to "return the favor".

I wonder how powerless she is.

I would bet that she has a lot of dirt on people that hold seats of power and she could still influence decisions.

Even the decisions of Donald Trump.

But that is just a conspiracy theory.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
No surprise. Now that the secret is out, nobody wants their name associated with the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Now that the pay to play cat has been let out of the bag I'm not surprised the donations have dried up.The FBI investigation sealed the deal.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The clintons have dirt on everyone, and have massive underground connections.

Donors are likely being strongarmed into donating- blackmail style.

Shame they execute anyone who looks too deeply into their darker side.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If I were wealthy I wouldn't put any cash within miles of the CF either. Too risky.

Anyway, I reckon the Clintons have probably got some other organization already set up under another name that is taking these donations, and it's business as usual. That's what i'd expect of criminal people like the Clintons.

I wonder what skullduggery they are up to whilst all the attention is on the President elect, his family, and all the angry protests too?

Don't take your eyes off them for a New York minute people. They're up to summat.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Good job everyone you demonized a charity that helped people. Now people don't want to donate. Fantastic work! Pat yourselves on the back.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Giuliani will ultimately sack the Clinton Foundation. As an entity, it is simply too dangerous to suffer continuance.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No Surprises there , No Value for their Money NOW.........

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Good job everyone you demonized a charity that helped people. Now people don't want to donate. Fantastic work! Pat yourselves on the back.

A Charity that Helps People ? Are you Really that Nieve ?

If you Define "Actual Charities not controlled by the Clintons" as "Programmatic Grants," then it appears the number is less than 15%, with more than 85% directed by the Clinton Foundation itself however it wishes:

Between 2009 and 2012, the Clinton Foundation raised over $500 million dollars according to a review of IRS documents by The Federalist (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008). A measly 15 percent of that, or $75 million, went towards programmatic grants. More than $25 million went to fund travel expenses. Nearly $110 million went toward employee salaries and benefits. And a whopping $290 million during that period — nearly 60 percent of all money raised — was classified merely as “other expenses.” ...The Clinton Foundation may well be saving lives, but it seems odd that the costs of so many life-saving activities would be classified by the organization itself as just random, miscellaneous expenses.

It's Called a Slush Fund , Duh ?

new topics

top topics

join