It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton is a two time Presidential Loser while Bill is a 2 time winner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Let that sink in for a moment. Now we need to extend the 22nd Amendment to include the First Lady as well. To much Power is bad for the Soul.

America choose the 1st Black Guy over the 1st White Woman. America didn't want her in 2008 and we didn't want her in 2016.

Liberals Be Like:
She lost because she's a WOMAN.

Facts:
There were 3 women running. 2 of which didn't get any special treatment from the Media or Trump.

Liberals Be Like:
Trump is Sexist. He grabs woman P_ussy

Facts
Bill had a Sex Scandal during his Presidency.

Liberals Be Like:
#henotmyPresident

Facts
#HeisyourPresident

Liberals Be Like:
Everyone prepare for the Apocalypse when Trump supporters will be out in the streets rioting, burning, and looting down places.

Facts:
It's the liberals shocking right?

Liberals Be Like:
Trump lost the Trump University Court Case. He had to pay $35million in retribution. He's guilty #lockhimup

Facts:
Hillary was called Extremely Careless and Negligent and anyone in her position or her staff should have known better but she lacked intent to harm the United States or its allies even though everyone else would have be found guilty. Plus her staff pleaded the 5th so that doesn't look guilty at all does it?

Liberals Be Like:
Hillary won the POPULAR VOTE AND HAD 1.5MILLION MORE VOTES THAN TRUMP ITS RIGGED!!

Facts:
She only won the popular vote by 1% thats not a landslide by any means.

Liberals Be Like:
I am "Appalled" that Donald J. Trump won't accept the PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER WIN I WIN.

Facts:
Trump wins Dems are Bullying the Electoral College to change there votes after she conceded. Signing a Petition with a extra 4 million votes i mean "signatures" to have them abolish the Electoral College and introduce a Bill.

Liberals Be Like:
Trump is a Pathological Liar

Facts
Trump has never held Public Office before. So his past lies hold 0 credibility. There are just statements. Neither True nor False. Meanwhile Hillary has been
caught while holding public office multiple times. She told her daughter then told the people her put her in that office another thing.

Liberals Be Like:
James Comey is Guilty of influencing the election. The FBI IS SUPPOSED TO BE NON PARTISAN.

Facts:
Boy the Dems sure said he was a Great guy and upstanding citizen when he didnt bring charges against Hillary the 1st time around. Even after calling her out on all her BS statements.

Liberals Be Like:
Im moving to canada

Facts:
No you wont.

Liberals Be Like:
Trump is a dictator. Hes banning the Press from his rallies.

Facts:
Hillary didn't speak to the Media for over 300 Days.

edit on 22-11-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
cool story

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
cool story

Thanks man

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
All true facts, but lost points due to the tone.

Agree with all of it, but annoyed.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Bill had charisma, all hillary has is blackmail.
Plus, she's got to work past the bad taste in everyone's mouths left by bill, to boot. (Some more than others- looking at you, monica)

And then there's the fact that she might be the most evil person in the country- that didn't help either.

Does anyone really think she wouldn't have divorced bill in a heartbeat if she wasn't using her position to further her lust for power?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Trumpkins Be Like.

I voted for the two party system to break it.

I Be Like.

That's f#ing stupid.

Love ya man

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Didn't she run in 3 elections now? 2008, 2012, 2016. She wasn't the democratic nominee in the first two though.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Didn't she run in 3 elections now? 2008, 2012, 2016. She wasn't the democratic nominee in the first two though.

Nope just 2. She didnt want to get Obama's way in 2012.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trumpkins Be Like.

I Be Like.

That's f#ing stupid.

Love ya man

You sir are correct we did break the 2 party system. The Republicans have complete control of the Government. The Dems only hold 5 of seats of power out of all 50 states we did break the 2 party system.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Trumpkins Be Like.

I Be Like.

That's f#ing stupid.

Love ya man

You sir are correct we did break the 2 party system. The Republicans have complete control of the Government. The Dems only hold 5 of seats of power out of all 50 states we did break the 2 party system.

Unless you ran for office and won, you haven't broken anything. The OP was a rant by a 20 something Trump supporter, that has nothing based in reality. People are seriously going to die from the stupidity going on in this country right now.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Aww, you guys look so cute together.

Facts huh, one side's facts are another sides spin and non-facts. Even global warming which is science, which is based on facts, in politics becomes confused.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Trumpkins Be Like.

I Be Like.

That's f#ing stupid.

Love ya man

Unless you ran for office and won, you haven't broken anything. The OP was a rant by a 20 something Trump supporter, that has nothing based in reality. People are seriously going to die from the stupidity going on in this country right now.

Trump winning Broke everything. The guy wasn't supposed to win. The Media, Political Elite, Celebrities, anyone with Money all said he wasn't going to win and when he did it was a giant # you to the system. I'm a Trump voter not supporter get it right. People are already dieing from the stupidity that is Obama. 4 cops shot the other day and Obama doesn't give a #.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Trumpkins Be Like.

I Be Like.

That's f#ing stupid.

Love ya man

Trump winning Broke everything. The guy wasn't supposed to win. The Media, Political Elite, Celebrities, anyone with Money all said he wasn't going to win and when he did it was a giant # you to the system. I'm a Trump voter not supporter get it right. People are already dieing from the stupidity that is Obama. 4 cops shot the other day and Obama doesn't give a #.

Trump winning put America on a dangerous path, some of us don't buy all of the BS that you apparently buy. 10-12 women come forward saying that you assaulted them, chances are you are guilty, much like Cosby. I understand you don't like black folks because they endanger your white entitlement. Guess what, I am white, 56 years old, and following your facts, pretty much think you are an idiot, much like I saw the young white folks when I lived in FL, you haven't a clue, REBEL FLAG Y'ALL is all you know.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Trumpkins Be Like.

I Be Like.

That's f#ing stupid.

Love ya man

Trump winning put America on a dangerous path, some of us don't buy all of the BS that you apparently buy. 10-12 women come forward saying that you assaulted them, chances are you are guilty, much like Cosby. I understand you don't like black folks because they endanger your white entitlement. Guess what, I am white, 56 years old, and following your facts, pretty much think you are an idiot, much like I saw the young white folks when I lived in FL, you haven't a clue, REBEL FLAG Y'ALL is all you know.

I'm 24 and have never claimed White Privilege. Its easy to claim sexual assault while not under oath. Not to mention the Totality of Evidence to investigate has disappeared. Typical Liberal. I voted for Obama the 2nd time he ran and I have learned from my mistake. Plus when did i say I didn't like Black People? You obviously didn't read my previous thread as I was comparing Obama, Trump, and the left.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Trumpkins Be Like.

I Be Like.

That's f#ing stupid.

Love ya man

I'm 24 and have never claimed White Privilege. Its easy to claim sexual assault while not under oath. Not to mention the Totality of Evidence to investigate has disappeared. Typical Liberal. I voted for Obama the 2nd time he ran and I have learned from my mistake. Plus when did i say I didn't like Black People? You obviously didn't read my previous thread as I was comparing Obama, Trump, and the left.

But you automatically assume I am the typical Liberal, love how these terms are thrown around. A single claim of sexual assault, I could buy that, but when you have the candidate saying what he did on camera, gives a bit of credence to the claim, not to mention, before it was retracted, his first wife claimed he raped her.

You facts in your OP defined your thought processes, most of them were not fact, you like to throw out a lot of racists dog whistles. I do not read every thread written on ATS, especially those written by whatever you are, I am trying to avoid the label game.

Long story short, your facts, aren't. You are young and impressionable, and have said or done nothing in this thread to change my mind. REBEL FLAG Y'ALL, yeah you own it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Trumpkins Be Like.

I Be Like.

That's f#ing stupid.

Love ya man

You facts in your OP defined your thought processes, most of them were not fact, you like to throw out a lot of racists dog whistles. I do not read every thread written on ATS, especially those written by whatever you are, I am trying to avoid the label game.

Long story short, your facts, aren't. You are young and impressionable, and have said or done nothing in this thread to change my mind. REBEL FLAG Y'ALL, yeah you own it.

But you automatically assume I am the typical Liberal, love how these terms are thrown around.

Fair enough.

A single claim of sexual assault, I could buy that, but when you have the candidate saying what he did on camera, gives a bit of credence to the claim, not to mention, before it was retracted, his first wife claimed he raped her.

It was a 11 year old video taken when he was a Private Citizen. It doesn't prove a thing in the Court of Law. Especially considering the timing of said video release date. Then these women come out after the fact.If the claims were true in the 1st place why didn't they come out during the Primaries? You know back when everyone thought Trump wasn't serious about winning. Then goes on to win then Hillary feels threatened by his sudden emergency then pays random woman whose claim may or may not be true. I would have believed them earlier if they came out during the Primaries before said Sex tape video was released but since they didn't there credibility is 0. Trump would have been done. Megan Kelly tried to go after Trump with the Woman card on the very 1st debate. Why didn't these women come out after the 1st debate and defend Megyn Kelly's comments. ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Let that sink in for a moment. Now we need to extend the 22nd Amendment to include the First Lady as well. To much Power is bad for the Soul.

America choose the 1st Black Guy over the 1st White Woman. America didn't want her in 2008 and we didn't want her in 2016.

Liberals Be Like:

Facts:
There were 3 women running. 2 of which didn't get any special treatment from the Media or Trump.

Only two women on my ballot

Liberals Be Like:

Facts

What does one have to do with the other?

Liberals Be Like:
Everyone prepare for the Apocalypse when Trump supporters will be out in the streets rioting, burning, and looting down places.

Facts:

No it was Republicans offering second amendment options

Liberals Be Like:
Trump lost the Trump University Court Case. He had to pay $35million in retribution. He's guilty #lockhimup

Facts:
Hillary was called Extremely Careless and Negligent and anyone in her position or her staff should have known better but she lacked intent to harm the United States or its allies even though everyone else would have be found guilty. Plus her staff pleaded the 5th so that doesn't look guilty at all does it?

I have heard no calls to lock him up, but he defrauded people, you do know he has also lost suits where he was sued for discrimination?

Liberals Be Like:
Hillary won the POPULAR VOTE AND HAD 1.5MILLION MORE VOTES THAN TRUMP ITS RIGGED!!

Facts:

Have honestly heard no liberal say that, the most I have heard them say is that it is not a mandate.

Liberals Be Like:
I am "Appalled" that Donald J. Trump won't accept the PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER WIN I WIN.

Facts:
Trump wins Dems are Bullying the Electoral College to change there votes after she conceded. Signing a Petition with a extra 4 million votes i mean "signatures" to have them abolish the Electoral College and introduce a Bill.

Trump 2012 called the electoral college a disgrace

Liberals Be Like:

Facts
Trump has never held Public Office before. So his past lies hold 0 credibility. There are just statements. Neither True nor False. Meanwhile Hillary has been
caught while holding public office multiple times. She told her daughter then told the people her put her in that office another thing.

so while never holding public office, Trump has never lied, although numerous lawsuits and legal actions as a private citizen have found him to be lieing many times. You ran for public office, privacy is violated, get over it.

edit on 11/22/2016 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Liberals Be Like:

Facts:

Only two women on my ballot

Liberals Be Like:

Facts

What does one have to do with the other?

Liberals Be Like:

Facts:

No it was Republicans offering second amendment options

Liberals Be Like:

Facts:

I have heard no calls to lock him up, but he defrauded people, you do know he has also lost suits where he was sued for discrimination?

Liberals Be Like:

Facts:

Have honestly heard no liberal say that, the most I have heard them say is that it is not a mandate.

Liberals Be Like:

Facts:

Trump 2012 called the electoral college a disgrace

Liberals Be Like:

Facts

so while never holding public office, Trump has never lied, although numerous lawsuits and legal actions as a private citizen have found him to be lieing many times. You ran for public office, privacy is violated, get over it.

Hillary also called for the Elector College to be disbanded after Al Gore lost to Bush. The electoral college argument cancels itself out.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Different kind of BJ for each! BC got blown in the job and HC got blown out of the job!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join