It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I haven't seen this posted but it was published yesterday so the possibility is there.

President-Elect Donald J. Trump outlines a few of his plans for the first 100 days of his long and illustrious rule.

This is going to be so much fun.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think he is going to be just fine, and the U.S will be just fine.

He is trolling the U.K with his call for Farage to be Ambassador ( a diplomat he is not), but they are trolling us with Boris as Foreign Minister.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

posted already...sorry

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Sometimes it feels like we've slipped into some crazy alternate universe mate , the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Maybe the Mandela Effect is a real phenomenon?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
"protect Amerika from cyber attacks like the one that helped me get elected"

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: gortex

posted already...sorry

When something has already been posted it is customary to post a link to the original thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wait you mean he's actually keepin us informed and telling us what's going on?

Is this how he runs his companies?

Usually companies like this are better to work for.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Customary, but not mandatory.

It is, however, mandatory to do a thorough search in the search engine and (for good measure) in the new topics, and there you can generally find that, indeed, it may have been posted.

But, nonetheless, here you go: Posted before. And for further good measure on this custom, it was posted last night, November 21, 2016, at 7:39pm (ATS time), a mere 18 hours and 29 minutes prior to this thread.

Sorry, I'm in a passive-aggressive mood, but really, there's no reason to call someone out for not linking to the original thread--I simply didn't have the time to find the thread and link to it when I let the OP know, since the first sentence in the OP showed concern that it may have been posted.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ah balls! .. Was so short lived... If u listen carefully U can hear whispers.. "Yes we can"... No, you didn't, you wouldn't, you couldn't, .. Bad guys scattering in a meeting room.. "Flip the coin guys, ppl are buying this either"..
Producing jobs steel/cars/preventing diseases? That's a new one.. He won't be held to that, you can't quantify that ( big pharm made 10 billion selling off pills to China, that's a policy win!)
Killing the TPP benefits trumps industry, COULD BE. A US win depending on the detail, unquantifiable, typical political statement
For 1 new regulation , 2 old regulations will be killed? , totally meaningles, just sayin I am going to chery pick what I want
National security? Boys in charge will tell me what's going to happen
Immigration - they're going to do what they should be doing- BAU
Ethics? - my guys are in, everyone who soesnt fall in line is out.
Smh
Shame! He's not even in yet and I've already lost all respect for the guy, I did want him in.. Now I could give a //
Not even goin the whole old boys club of hilary which is a major reason ppl voted for him.. Regardless of the whole it's not good for the country, ppl wanted that shake up! .. Ppl like to see segal kickin ass even if it's above the law..that's why they voted for him, U don't watch segal to say I'm gonna kill that guy, only to get him in the last 5 mins and say "he's not worth it" , sux. Right or wrong , I paid for that movie, if I knew that, I wouldn'tve paid for that movie. , bit vague, but U get my drift.

edit on 22-11-2016 by Midnite247 because: Uodate

top topics

join