It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Angel pilots flying SUs and Migs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is a heart warming video of Russian pilots flying Blue Angel F-18s and vice versa in Moscow.

Perhaps, just perhaps we are about to return to those days. Here's hoping.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Very cool watch, thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I like this and I like what it might hopefully represent. At the risk of being "that guy", I am sorry to say that relations between Britain, Germany, and Russia were always close and cosy due to ruling family ties right up until we had that little misunderstanding regarding the autonomy of France, Alsace Lorraine and Belgium (a country we created to fight a resurgent Napoleonic France from) and the other difference of opinion that followed shortly afterwards.

I know that is a very cynical viewpoint, but you know, "those who don't learn the lessons history teaches" and all that. Here is hoping for lessons learned and a brighter future.
edit on 22-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This video was made in 1993..times have changed a bit but I know the United States still hosts some operations with Russia despite the rhetoric...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Initial indications are Trump and Putin will find areas of common accord far better than Obama. One can only hope.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

This video was made in 1993..times have changed a bit but I know the United States still hosts some operations with Russia despite the rhetoric...

Indeed, this comes to mind.

I pray that there will be peace, and a new endeavor
for joint space exploration.
SnF

edit on V392016Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 22 Nov 2016 13:39:01 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join