It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lies and Hoaxes About Trump Supporters // The ‘Hate-Crime’ Victims Of Trump Who Weren’t

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The reason we dont see the alt right doing what the left is suggesting...is because they are smart people. They know violence/hate doesnt help their cause.

They have a huge grassroots movement going on right now...

I think many of these people actually have noble intentions...They just want the old America back...

Good luck with that..

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
You forgot the Nazi Trump graffiti in Philadelphia. The police released security cam footage and it definitely looks like a black guy doing it, not a white Nazi. rofl

This happened a lot 2012 when Obama was running for President. KKK and swastikas graffiti happen quite frequently.

People behaving badly during a Presidential election is nothing new, what is new is this determined moved to try to undo and invalidate the election, and the level of manipulation that is taking place in the MSM and the social media.

Around 25% of the American voted for Hillary and they are trying to dismantle the election process because they are claiming a majority win by the popular vote. The majority of the American people did not vote for Hillary.

75% of the American people did not vote for Hillary or Trump. Why is that being ignored? Why are they continuing to push that Hillary won? The nonvote appears to be the popular vote. She clearly has lost that vote and the only reason Trump won was because of the electoral votes. This nonsense needs to be put to bed.

edit on 22-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

And if I may add to your post? Good,

By old America we mean open to ALL Americans, everyone is welcome.

A couple of points that would help with the liberal out cry right now.
Grass roots want a definable way to bring people into our Country. If you can't follow that don't come here. If you are here, you need to be deported, with respect and dignity.

Grass roots wants h1b's to be used only sparingly to fill jobs that can't be filled with American's, for the same pay as Americans.

Grass roots wants all view points heard and to be considered without riots, threats all while treat people with respect even if you don't agree. If we can't do that, it will be a bad 4 years.

The reason we dont see the alt right doing what the left is suggesting...is because they are smart people. They know violence/hate doesnt help their cause.

They have a huge grassroots movement going on right now...

I think many of these people actually have noble intentions...They just want the old America back...

Good luck with that..

edit on 22-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Those will more than likely be proven as set ups by liberal students who are still hick-up crying after they realized that 1/2 of America disagrees with them. IMHO

Thank you for further substantiating my remarks to Les who seems to labor under some sort of delusion about the point of this thread.

You should have taken a moment to read what I posted. In a few of them, the people pled down to lesser charges and the matters have already been fully adjudicated. In another, the perp admitted his motivations to the police. The only one that hasn't resulted in an arrest that I posted was the the keying of the car of an Army vet with 14 years of service.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: RedDragon

Does race have a bearing in becoming a Nazi???

You forgot the Nazi Trump graffiti in Philadelphia. The police released security cam footage and it definitely looks like a black guy doing it, not a white Nazi. rofl

It does if you put 2 and 2 together

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This happened a lot 2012 when Obama was running for President. KKK and swastikas graffiti happen quite frequently.

It wasn't frequently and almost all of it was likely fake. Leftists have this incredible need to be victims and lots of them feel the need to be victims of racism or sexism.
edit on 11/22/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Soooo many posts that they can't fit in one screen cap. Why should we listen when you talk about hasty generalizations?

You've been here over a year now and managed an entire thread and that one got closed for violation of T&C. Why should anyone listen to anything you have to say at all?

You can take my opinion or leave it, I don't particularly care. Posting screen caps of my thread history won't shut me up. That's from what? Almost two weeks ago? Stalking me on ATS? Nothing creepy about that.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

I also don't remember people being yanked out of there car and beat in what a lot of people would consider a racially motivated crime, or student walk outs, or demonstrations, or riots, or groups of actors complaining on stage to the vice pres.

It wasn't frequently and almost all of it was likely fake. Leftists have this incredible need to be victims and lots of them feel the need to be victims of racism or sexism.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What does that have to do with anything?

You've been here over a year now and managed an entire thread and that one got closed for violation of T&C. Why should anyone listen to anything you have to say at all?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Really? Perhaps you'd care to back that up with data of some sort? How many hate crimes do we have proven false mentioned in this thread? 3-5?

I posted 5, personally. Here's a couple more:

Man Fabricated Story About Racial Remarks at Malden Bus Station: Police

Post-election anti-Latino message at Elon U. turns out to be a hoax … by a Latino student

Police: No official report of ugly racial incident at Delaware gas station

Hate/Bias Update

Alleged crimes are still alleged. Allegations of Trump-motivated attacks are just that. Maybe our definitions of "proven true" differ. Semantics, right?
edit on 22-11-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Think that there are bad on both sides, right now the left seems to be wandering around with out any idea of what to do.

Must be very dangerous to have liberals with out marching orders?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Like with most things...if just one is a proven lie then the other stories should be investigated too. When more appear that are proven lies what is left to believe?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Very true, even if stories are true, are we getting the whole story?

Like with most things...if just one is a proven lie then the other stories should be investigated too. When more appear that are proven lies what is left to believe?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Except I know for a fact that at least 4 of the cases were not fake and happened less than 20 miles from were I live.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Is there more info on these 4 stories? And how do you know they are for real-zees?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Soooo many posts that they can't fit in one screen cap. Why should we listen when you talk about hasty generalizations?

You can take my opinion or leave it, I don't particularly care. Posting screen caps of my thread history won't shut me up. That's from what? Almost two weeks ago? Stalking me on ATS? Nothing creepy about that.

Where did I say anyone should listen to me? Secondly, being here a year and only contributing one thread has no bearing, nor that the T&C violation was a misunderstanding between the mods and myself with regard to posting my material across two platforms. But it does show that I'm not like you in trying to inundate this forum with propaganda.

You present well-constructed threads sure, but there is a clear bias and this isn't the only forum you post them on.
So you shouldn't be creeped out or dismissive about people looking at your history to form an opinion, as that's how propagandists act.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Nicely said.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I have yet to see one proven hate crime committed by Trump supporter since the election.

I have however seen multiple examples of hate crimes committed against Trump supporters since the election.

Trump Supporter Charged With Hate Crime for Allegedly Assaulting Two Muslim Women Pushing Strollers in Brooklyn

jezebel.com...
www.rawstory.com...

Donald Trump's victory followed by wave of hate crime attacks against minorities across US - led by his supporters

www.independent.co.uk... -election-a7410166.html

A Trump-Inspired Hate Crime in Boston One of two men who allegedly beat a homeless Hispanic man cited the Republican presidential candidate’s criticism of immigrants as a motivation. Latino leaders aren’t surprised.

www.theatlantic.com...

None confirmed as Trump supporters.

Good thread here on just how easy it is to fake an attack and have the MSM run with it and organisations like the Southern Poverty Propaganda Centre pick it up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Lol, really?
Given your performance during the election cycle I am amazed you have the gall to say this!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I have yet to see one proven hate crime committed by Trump supporter since the election.

I have however seen multiple examples of hate crimes committed against Trump supporters since the election.

Trump Supporter Charged With Hate Crime for Allegedly Assaulting Two Muslim Women Pushing Strollers in Brooklyn

jezebel.com...
www.rawstory.com...

Donald Trump's victory followed by wave of hate crime attacks against minorities across US - led by his supporters

www.independent.co.uk... -election-a7410166.html

A Trump-Inspired Hate Crime in Boston One of two men who allegedly beat a homeless Hispanic man cited the Republican presidential candidate’s criticism of immigrants as a motivation. Latino leaders aren’t surprised.

www.theatlantic.com...

None confirmed as Trump supporters.

Good thread here on just how easy it is to fake an attack and have the MSM run with it and organisations like the Southern Poverty Propaganda Centre pick it up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They desecrated a memorial dedicated to the lost member of the Beastie Boys. You all have gone too far. We're done with this nonsense in America and we don't take kindly to people who shield racists and Nazis. Your way is done. No more racism for you.

Oh and you and the rest of the "alt right" ATS people were totally owned by Russia. Absolutely embarassing. The real evidence is coming. Traitors to freedom, liberty, and our way of life.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join