It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lies and Hoaxes About Trump Supporters // The ‘Hate-Crime’ Victims Of Trump Who Weren’t

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I know, right? Some drunk teenagers spray paint a swastika under a bridge and it's a national outrage about Trump supporters!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
They are eager to report the crime, but not eager to report the lies that the police pull out of the liberal students when the $h!t gets real.

Just like the inexperienced kitties they are, they talk to the police...??? These lefties doing these crimes are not too bright.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

People falsely reporting crimes is nothing new. A few bad actors shouldn't be taken as proof that all people alleging crime are also lying. That's a hasty generalization that's no better than accusing all Trump supporters of being evil bigots based on the actions of a few.

But if you really want to play this game, let's do it up proper. Remember the "Knock Out Game?"

Woman made up 'knockout game' story after boyfriend hit her, St. Louis police say

The woman and her boyfriend admitted on Thursday that they had fabricated the story because they feared repercussions from police and their families, police said in court documents. They told investigators that they were traveling on Interstate 55 and began arguing. When the woman tried to put her hand on her boyfriend’s, he told police, he flung it back violently, inadvertently punching her in the eye.

After going to a hospital, they told the woman’s parents that she had been punched at random by a stranger. The parents noted that the scenario sounded similar to the “knockout game,” in which groups of young teens target people at random, punching them for no reason and often not taking anything of value.

Guess none of those actually happened and that any reported incidents were really just hate filled lying right-wing bigots.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Right, if we want the truth, we must be objective.

But when the new york times says they are going to do a better job reporting the truth, it's hard to give the lefties a reprieve.

It's funny that anything the right disagrees with is called propaganda. And that everything they agree with is the truth.

It ain't that simple. And it's a copout.
a reply to: vlawde

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You seem to have missed the point of the thread. There are no real victims of hate crimes except white Christians who vote Republican.

That isn't the point of the thread. It seems you missed it, or obfuscated it, one or the other.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here's one from last month:

Mich. Woman Who Lied, Saying 4 Black Men Kidnapped, Raped Her, Gets Year in Jail

A Michigan woman who said that four black men kidnapped, raped and beat her for two days will spend a year behind bars for making the incident up, MLive.com reports.

Leiha Ann-Sue Artman, 25, pleaded guilty to making a false report of a felony, a crime punishable by up to four years. MLive reports that even though Artman has a considerable rap sheet, the judge did not send her to prison, so she will do her year in the county jail.

OMG! OMG! Why wasn't the media all over this!?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Mich. Woman Who Lied, Saying 4 Black Men Kidnapped, Raped Her, Gets Year in Jail

A Michigan woman who said that four black men kidnapped, raped and beat her for two days will spend a year behind bars for making the incident up, MLive.com reports.

Leiha Ann-Sue Artman, 25, pleaded guilty to making a false report of a felony, a crime punishable by up to four years. MLive reports that even though Artman has a considerable rap sheet, the judge did not send her to prison, so she will do her year in the county jail.

Its not on Brietbart or FOX - - - can't be true.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yet some who feel they are morally superior believe sites like The Root who publish ground breaking "journalism" such as Introducing Trump’s 2016 Alt-Right All-Star Hate Team or 5 Good Things About to Happen to Blackness in the Era of Trump.

edit on 22-11-2016 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: Annee

Yet some who feel they are morally superior believe sites like The Root who publish ground breaking "journalism" like Introducing Trump’s 2016 Alt-Right All-Star Hate Team or 5 Good Things About to Happen to Blackness in the Era of Trump.

A lot of stuff in local papers doesn't make main stream news.

Dead is still dead.

Assault is still assault.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And you have yet to provide one reputable source to verify your claims of hate crimes committed by Trump supporters since the election.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This thread is about fake hate-crimes. What does this have to do with it?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: Annee

And you have yet to provide one reputable source to verify your claims of hate crimes committed by Trump supporters since the election.

Reputable according to who? You?

I find local news just as reputable as the larger news stations, if not more so. As stated: "Dead is still dead", "Assault is still assault".

MSM pick stories for sensationalism. They don't pick every story.

You're making Cop Out Excuses.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I disagree. The OP's intentions are transparent. He's cited a couple of hoaxes from among a vastly larger body of allegations to cast doubt over the veracity of them all. Perhaps specifying "white Christians who vote Republican" was a bit of hyperbole on my part and I should have left it at "Trump supporters" but given the circumstances, I could also argue that I was simply responding in kind.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I disagree. The OP's intentions are transparent. He's cited a couple of hoaxes from among a vastly larger body of allegations to cast doubt over the veracity of them all. Perhaps specifying "white Christians who vote Republican" was a bit of hyperbole on my part and I should have left it at "Trump supporters" but given the circumstances, I could also argue that I was simply responding in kind.

But the hate-crimes have been proven false far more than any have been proven true. What are your intentions?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

a reply to: seasonal

People falsely reporting crimes is nothing new. A few bad actors shouldn't be taken as proof that all people alleging crime are also lying. That's a hasty generalization that's no better than accusing all Trump supporters of being evil bigots based on the actions of a few.

But if you really want to play this game, let's do it up proper. Remember the "Knock Out Game?"

Woman made up 'knockout game' story after boyfriend hit her, St. Louis police say

The woman and her boyfriend admitted on Thursday that they had fabricated the story because they feared repercussions from police and their families, police said in court documents. They told investigators that they were traveling on Interstate 55 and began arguing. When the woman tried to put her hand on her boyfriend’s, he told police, he flung it back violently, inadvertently punching her in the eye.

After going to a hospital, they told the woman’s parents that she had been punched at random by a stranger. The parents noted that the scenario sounded similar to the “knockout game,” in which groups of young teens target people at random, punching them for no reason and often not taking anything of value.

Guess none of those actually happened and that any reported incidents were really just hate filled lying right-wing bigots.

But if it fit your narrative you totally would (and probably have in some post) call every Trump supporter an evil bigot.

Soooo many posts that they can't fit in one screen cap. Why should we listen when you talk about hasty generalizations?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Sources for the hoaxes please.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You forgot the Nazi Trump graffiti in Philadelphia. The police released security cam footage and it definitely looks like a black guy doing it, not a white Nazi. rofl

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

Does race have a bearing in becoming a Nazi???

You forgot the Nazi Trump graffiti in Philadelphia. The police released security cam footage and it definitely looks like a black guy doing it, not a white Nazi. rofl

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

But the hate-crimes have been proven false far more than any have been proven true. What are your intentions?

Really? Perhaps you'd care to back that up with data of some sort? How many hate crimes do we have proven false mentioned in this thread? 3-5?

Council members denounce alleged pro-Trump attack as hate crime

BANGOR, Maine — A trio of Bangor City Council members is denouncing what they say was a hate crime against a black man in downtown Bangor Friday night. Police charged Joshua Pendergast, 42, of Bangor with misdemeanor assault late Monday.

Bangor City Council Chair Joe Baldacci, writing Sunday on his Facebook page, said, “[Two] days ago near Essex and Somerset streets in Bangor a young African American man was punched in the face and pushed to the ground, without any provocation, by an individual who after the assault told the African American man to watch out because Trump could deport him.

White Supremacist Stabs Interracial Couple In Olympia, Wanted to Target 'Black Lives Matter' In Washington State

An Olympia police department spokesman, Lt. Paul Lower, stated that Rowe openly admitted he was a white supremacist. “He tells them [police], ‘Yeah, I stabbed them. I’m a white supremacist,” Lower relayed to the Washington Post. “He begins talking about Donald Trump rallies and attacking people at the Black Lives Matter protest.”

Ex-NU students plead guilty to lesser charges in chapel vandalism

Anthony Morales, 19, and Matthew Kafker, 18, were both freshmen last spring when they were charged with hate crimes for allegedly spray-painting racist and homophobic slurs, along with the word "Trump," inside Alice Millar Chapel on Sheridan Road in Evanston.

The hate crime charges and other felonies were dropped Monday in exchange for the men's guilty pleas to misdemeanor criminal damage to property in Cook County court.

The men were sentenced to two years of court supervision and 150 hours of community service and must each pay $7,790 to cover the cost of the repairs to the chapel, plus almost $300 each in court costs and fines.

Attorneys for both men said on Monday that the pair were very drunk when they committed the crime and that both were also very remorseful.

Richmond man arrested on suspicion of threatening Muslims

RICHMOND — On Dec. 4, William Celli stood outside the Islamic Society of West Contra Costa County and yelled “I’m going to kill you all” at worshipers as they left a prayer service, the mosque’s leader said Monday.

Members of the mosque alerted police, and they launched an investigation into the local plumber and self-proclaimed Donald Trump supporter who posted on Facebook that he would follow the Republican presidential candidate “to the end of the world.” On Sunday, police said, they arrested Celli, 55, after learning he posted a photo of a pipe bomb on social media. Inside his Richmond home, investigators said they found a pipe bomb-type device that was not armed with explosives.
(Sentenced to a mere 90 days for threatening mass murder!)

Local business helps family that had 'Trump', 'Go Home' keyed into car

That family lives in West Springfield on a normally quiet street and they said that they've never had any issues since they moved to town five years ago.

After going through this devastating event, they're getting to know the kindness of some of their neighbors.

The Santiago family woke up to Thursday morning and saw the words 'Trump' and 'Go home' keyed into their car.

"I served 14 years. We're U.S. citizens and we didn't expect this to happen in our backyard," said Jorge Santiago of West Springfield, who is an Army veteran.

and here's one of the first:

Alleged Trump supporters who beat homeless immigrant plead guilty

"All these illegals need to be deported," they allegedly said, as they beat the man as he slept near the JFK/UMass MBTA subway station about 12:30 a.m.

The man was treated for a broken nose and serious bruising across his ribs, among other injuries, according to a statement issued at the time from the district attorney's office.
Scott Leader, 38, and his brother, Steve Leader, 30 of South Boston pleaded guilty to indictments charging them with causing bodily injury while committing a civil rights violation, assault and battery for purposes of intimidation causing bodily injury, two counts each of assault and battery, and two counts each of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon

edit on 2016-11-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Some will be proven as set ups by liberal students who are still hick-up crying after they realized that 1/2 of America disagrees with them. IMHO

Everything else aside, I like your info in post, it is alot of work. Thank you There are good and bad on both sides, people are people.
edit on 22-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join