It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Drops Threat of New Hillary Clinton Investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump repeatedly said Hillary Clinton’s “lies and deception” rivaled Watergate. He called her “Crooked Hillary.” His most rabid fans chanted it over and over again at huge campaign rallies: “Lock her up!” But on Tuesday, Mr. Trump essentially said: “never mind,” signaling that he does not intend to pursue investigations into his rival’s use of a private email server or the financial operations at the Clinton family’s global foundation.

I wonder if any Trump supporters thought he would carry out his threats against Clinton? imo now that Trump has joined the political elete; I'm calling into question of how many other promises Trump will bail on.

edit on 22-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

At this point in time, what difference does it make?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Maybe Obama explained to him how many leaders in Congress would be implicated in a real investigation?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ALREADY UNDER DISCUSSION AMIGOS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

At this point in time, what difference does it make?

So Trump shouldn't be held to his promises? He used "crooked Hillary" as a focal point of his campaign, remember?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

edit on 22-11-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Can't you hear the low flying planes going over your head?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So no actual quote from Trump to stop any investigation that is ongoing? No quotes from the fbi saying the same?
So the investigation into the clinton foundation continues?

But the story did offer this gem

“It does seem like an extraordinary breach of protocol for him to get involved in that decision,” said Glen A. Kopp, a former federal prosecutor in New York. “I know of no recent circumstances when the president ordered an attorney general not to pursue a criminal matter.”

lolololololololololololololololol
observer.com...

Obama’s administration has intervened to delay several FOIA requests until after Election Day to shield Clinton from further scrutiny. In October 2015, the White House stopped the release of emails between Clinton and Obama, citing the need to keep presidential communications confidential. In June, the Obama administration stepped in to delay the State Department fulfilling an FOIA request from International Business Times for emails regarding the Trans-Pacific Partnership until 2017. “The delay was issued in the same week the Obama administration filed a court motion to try to kill a lawsuit aimed at forcing the federal government to more quickly comply with open records requests for Clinton-era State Department documents,” reported David Sirota. President Obama has also repeatedly defended Clinton when questioned about her private server, blaming the controversy on politics. But while the FBI was conducting an investigation, Obama should have refrained from making his own judgment on the case.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

He needs to prosecute given the evidence provided before a Grand Jury.
If she is innocent then she walks like every other mortal.

I for one will deem the rest of his Presidency with deep suspicion if he fails to act not just on Clinton and the Clinton Foundation but the whole alleged email Pizzagate Comet Ping Pong scandal involving Podesta,Huma Abdemin and Wiener to name a few,this whole nest of craziness needs to be laid to rest and proven to be either some daft conspiracy or something totally nefarious.

The time of treating the General public with kid gloves is over,whatever the truth is we can and will handle it,how can we ever redeem ourselves if the things we as a nation have to fix are covered up and the perpetrators of awful crimes are given a free pass.

Maybe the media are hoping for the regular status quo and printing stories they wish to be true to try and influence the outcome and have nothing to do with Trumps actual plans or it's meet the new Boss same as the old Boss.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Seriously these stupid threads are getting old.

Why not let him take power and see what he does before going full blown snowflake.

At this point it is all speculation and rumors!

Besides I think this thread is already posted here. ATS
edit on 22-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add link

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Why not let him take power and see what he does before going full blown snowflake.

Why the snark...of course it's all speculation. What's wrong with that. You seem to be the snowflake when anyone criticizes cap'n Cheetos.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

As I knew he would. They are more likely best buddies two sides to a coin.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The idea behind ATS is to deny ignorance not create it!

For the record I would love to see this winch hang for her crimes as much as the next guy.

edit on 22-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So no actual quote from Trump to stop any investigation that is ongoing?

I saw him say it on the news this morning.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Maybe because he has openly announced what he will do, such as his first day he says he will take down Obamacare.
Watch the lamestream news for a few minutes its there.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

As I knew he would. They are more likely best buddies two sides to a coin.

Yes, but don't you find it odd the cult like adoration of a politician elect and the rush to protect his image even at the risk of appearing a fool.

Let's give Trump a chance and see if he becomes the elitist persona and abandons this devotees and the principals they voted him in on.
edit on 22-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump repeatedly said Hillary Clinton’s “lies and deception” rivaled Watergate. He called her “Crooked Hillary.” His most rabid fans chanted it over and over again at huge campaign rallies: “Lock her up!” But on Tuesday, Mr. Trump essentially said: “never mind,” signaling that he does not intend to pursue investigations into his rival’s use of a private email server or the financial operations at the Clinton family’s global foundation.

I wonder if any Trump supporters thought he would carry out his threats against Clinton? imo now that Trump has joined the political elete; I'm calling into question of how many other promises Trump will bail on.

I don't believe anything the man says.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.nytimes.com...

Does that go for Hillary as well? If not why?
edit on 001130America/ChicagoTue, 22 Nov 2016 14:00:39 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Still you have to admit his marketing stratagy of hate and lies appeled to his targeted demographic and got him elected.
Brilliant in a sick twisted way.

Now his leadership talents will be held to scrutiny. imo....all hat, no cattle!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Still you have to admit his marketing stratagy of hate and lies appeled to his targeted demographic and got him elected.
Brilliant in a sick twisted way.

Now his leadership talents will be held to scrutiny. imo....all hat, no cattle!

I have a brother just like him. I know how the games played.

It frustrated my brother that he could never control me.

Trump cares about Trump. He cares about the image.

And he is surrounding himself with Yes Men.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join