It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald Trump Will NOT Pursue Charges Agains Hillary. Says LET HER HEAL.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Having looked around on this, the one rumor that would make this betrayal make sense is that it will soon be confirmed that Hillary has a terminal or degenerative illness with a reasonably close estimated expiration date.

If she's going to come out and admit that she is in fact dying of something in particular in the near future then I could see the email thing just being ignored. Not the foundation stuff though, which is much bigger than just Hillary. Contrary to what some are saying, Conway etc have indeed specifically mentioned the foundation as well as the email stuff as part of this disgusting 'leave poor Hillary alone' thing and there is absolutely no reason to ignore it.

The stuff people are saying about Trump trying to fake out Obama with regards to pardoning Hillary is just so goofy. Stuff doesn't work that way. Hillary is going to buy as much pardon as she can afford and/or arrange. Someone like Hillary has to buy a pardon from Obama somehow or another because Hillary doesn't give anyone anything for free so other politicians won't give her anything for free. She would be foolish not to buy a get out of jail free card while she has the chance and Trump saying this would only lower the asking price and so make it MORE rather than less likely to happen.

The 'head fake' theory is just not what is happening, it's denial and wishful thinking and rationalizing.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think you typed it wrong, it should be 'Let her Heel'.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
If you voted for someone because you wanted to see a political rival put in prison, you voted for the wrong reason to begin with.

Do you want to live in a Republic under the rule of law, or do you want to live in Imperial Rome where untouchable elites are free to do as they please?

The notion that the prosecution of Hillary would be a political attack is false. It is in fact a dire necessity for the future of our government not to set the most dangerous of precedents, which is that political elites are above the law.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34

If you voted for someone because you wanted to see a political rival put in prison, you voted for the wrong reason to begin with.

Do you want to live in a Republic under the rule of law, or do you want to live in Imperial Rome where untouchable elites are free to do as they please?

The notion that the prosecution of Hillary would be a political attack is false. It is in fact a dire necessity for the future of our government not to set the most dangerous of precedents, which is that political elites are above the law.

Think what you want.

But remember: the DNC did all they could to obstruct GW Bush in his second term. This cause the GOP to play tit for tat. We already find it impossible to get decent people to fun for office due to the rectal microscope they are given. Now we can dd to that eliminating anyone who doesn't want to be put in prison. Because one thing I know for sure: in politics, tit for tat is THE rule.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ok i wont bother then, but i think we both know Trump did indeed promise to indict Hillary should he become POTUS, in a rather heated and agitated fashion if memory serves.

Nobody's making anything up as the debate video clearly shows.

Whats the bet he also manages to slime his way out of the wall project, does not ban Muslims entering into the US or even deport any significant number of what he classes as illegal aliens?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthsSword

What a precedent for any criminal.

"Oh, you got humiliated? Well, that's justice enough, you're free to go!".

But, if anyone seriously thought She'd be prosecuted is in denial.

I think a more troublesome precedent would be imprisoning your political opponents. Thats pure banana republic.

I'd have thought justice should be served, regardless of station, or if humiliated, or had a bad day.

By your logic, anyone that is in politics shouldn't be prosecuted? As surely anyone in politics is the opposition to someone else in politics.

I don't think you are understanding my logic, so your test won't work.

If you want to get revenge on Hillary, it'll cost the entire Republic in the end. We elect nothing but tiny little minds, and they can't help themelves when it comes to revenge.

ETA: you want to be angry? Be angry with yourself and your neighbors. We The People created the government that believes it can get away with it. We feed the media beast, and continue allowing them to turn elections into circus (because we seem to like things to be low brow entertainment, not informative)..

We The People failed to do our jobs, so now Hillary gets to walk.
edit on 11/22/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Think what you want.

But remember: the DNC did all they could to obstruct GW Bush in his second term. This cause the GOP to play tit for tat. We already find it impossible to get decent people to fun for office due to the rectal microscope they are given. Now we can dd to that eliminating anyone who doesn't want to be put in prison. Because one thing I know for sure: in politics, tit for tat is THE rule.

I already think what I want. I discuss things here when I want to know what other people think. Come on BFFT, you're just going to run from what I asked you like that? You're better than that.

The 'tit for tat' thing is a good part of the process. Nobody is above the law. It's basic checks and balances to have the opposition party watching the ruling party like a hawk. It's a good thing that protects the quality of results we all get from government. This is not one party making things up to take down their foes, it is holding them accountable to the law as they are supposed to do.

An investigation of Hillary would absolutely not be about 'political crimes' it would be about crimes. This seems to be the main mistake you are making, seeing the prosecution of her as a political attack rather than as a necessity to maintain what essential integrity our system of government has. This integrity is not merely a philosophical thing, it is completely essential to the healthy functioning of our government and the results we all get from it.

If we make the long term mistake of allowing our public servants to be above the law, history is very clear that we are headed for total ruin and perhaps even in our own lifetimes. This is not at all a baseless and fabricated political attack, it is completely essential for the sound functioning of our government for our public officials to be held accountable to the law.

Everyone else before Hillary of similar political power in similar enough circumstances for comparison had charges filed and had to win or not in court and not all of them did win.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What a precedent for any criminal.

"Oh, you got humiliated? Well, that's justice enough, you're free to go!".

But, if anyone seriously thought She'd be prosecuted is in denial.

I think a more troublesome precedent would be imprisoning your political opponents. Thats pure banana republic.

I'd have thought justice should be served, regardless of station, or if humiliated, or had a bad day.

By your logic, anyone that is in politics shouldn't be prosecuted? As surely anyone in politics is the opposition to someone else in politics.

I don't think you are understanding my logic, so your test won't work.

If you want to get revenge on Hillary, it'll cost the entire Republic in the end. We elect nothing but tiny little minds, and they can't help themelves when it comes to revenge.

ETA: you want to be angry? Be angry with yourself and your neighbors. We The People created the government that believes it can get away with it. We feed the media beast, and continue allowing them to turn elections into circus (because we seem to like things to be low brow entertainment, not informative)..

We The People failed to do our jobs, so now Hillary gets to walk.

I agree completely with the sentiment of the peons not revolting (politically speaking).

I do, however, still believe justice should be served, and not just acceptance of the fact they are all corrupt.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join