It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Lays the Smackdown on MSM in an EPIC Boardroom Confrontation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
BOOM! TRUMP TAKES DOWN "FAKE NEWS" IN EPIC BOARD ROOM CONFRONTATION THAT LEFT MEDIA EXECS STUNNED

Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post. “It was like a f–ing firing squad,” one source said of the encounter.

I am so glad that DJT laid the biggest smackdown on the MSM for all the lies they told about Trump and other lies in general. I used to think MSM like CNN was credible long ago but until I heard from Trump about how these reporters spread lies about pretty much everything...I stopped watching cable tv, thereby also not watching news (and paying more attention to news on ATS)

nypost.com...

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful, dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room, calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

“Trump didn’t say [NBC reporter] Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate — which was Martha Raddatz, who was also in the room.”

BOOOOOM!!!! You go DJT!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Donald Trump repeated the rhetoric he's being saying about the media for the last two years and this is exciting news? Well you know what they say about simple things and simple minds right?
edit on 22-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
TWO threads about this on ATS already. Both created yesterday.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is like Christmas when I was 5 and you go out by the tree and it has everything you always wanted right there in abundance. This is is just amazingly wonderful! CNN wants White House press access when??? HAHA-HAH!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I remember DJT saying during the prez debates that he will pass a bill that will hit MSM hard if they are dishonest in their reporting of news. I cannot remember what it was but I am sure DJT was ready to sue every news agency after he settled his Trump University lawsuit for $25M.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good for him. We can see right here on these forums the danger of lies in media. People right here take these lies and add more lies, because that is the example they have to live up to. They feel justified because these lies are in the media. They demonize and slander a guy simply because he wasn't their candidate. He may not be able to stop them from telling untruths, but he can keep them out of the loop and deny them access as much as he wants. A good scolding in my eyes.

Tired of the lies and petty threads that pop up.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It was actually Trump being whiny. Waaah...you say mean things about me. Waaah! And threatening their first amendment rights for when he becomes President. It was actually, yet another embarrassing tantrum, Apprentice style, for the world to watch and laugh at.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I guess the only way to keep up on what DJT is doing as president will be to follow him on Twitter for the next 4-8 years.

Tweet, tweet, tweet.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
I remember DJT saying during the prez debates that he will pass a bill that will hit MSM hard if they are dishonest in their reporting of news. I cannot remember what it was but I am sure DJT was ready to sue every news agency after he settled his Trump University lawsuit for $25M.

You don't think this is possible do you? The First Amendment makes it clear that the media is protected from government crackdowns.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Even steadfast liberals in the media are warning their fellow liberals about their hubris and narcissism.

edit on 22-11-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You don't think this is possible do you? The First Amendment makes it clear that the media is protected from government crackdowns.

A whole slew of recent changes to law makes it legal for the government to spread false information to the people using these same media corporations.
The media may be "protected", but at the cost of being perverted- and therefore cannot be trusted.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Good for him...They demonize and slander a guy simply because he wasn't their candidate. He may not be able to stop them from telling untruths, but he can keep them out of the loop and deny them access as much as he wants. A good scolding in my eyes.

Bang on my friend...bang on

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

News media should be unbiased reporting...but clearly during politics it is shown media can be bought by the current government or the party that is ruling the White House.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

A whole slew of recent changes to law makes it legal for the government to spread false information to the people using these same media corporations.
The media may be "protected", but at the cost of being perverted- and therefore cannot be trusted.

There are no "recent changes to law". The First Amendment has ALWAYS covered freedom of the press. And get this! The press has always told lies throughout American history. But the intelligent people know how to pick out the lies and bs from the facts. Maybe you should attempt such a feet instead of just blindly writing off all media. Talk about sticking your head in the sand. There's not drinking the kool-aid and then there is being ignorant about things. You are choosing the latter.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

News media should be unbiased reporting...

Yeah in a perfect world. In REALITY things work a little differently. So you need some critical thinking skills to pick out the good stuff from the bad. It's funny how this "unbiased" reporting thing wasn't a big issue into Trump opened his mouth about it. People just accepted as is and were content with knowing how to get that happy middle ground out of the bias. Sheesh. People writing off the media altogether. It's like Americans collectively got dumber...
edit on 23-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm sure tantrum throwing Trump was a huge shock and departure from the actual leaders they are accustomed to meeting. The man is clearly unstable and despite their many flaws at least Obama and Bush were level headed and you knew where they stood. With Trump you don't know who he is going to attack next whether friend or foe. If you said nice things and stroked his fragile ego usually he will reciprocate but as biased as the press has been against Trump I hope they never stoop to that level.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

News media should be unbiased reporting...

Yeah in a perfect world. In REALITY things work a little differently. So you need some critical thinking skills to pick out the good stuff from the bad. It's funny how this "unbiased" reporting thing wasn't a big issue into Trump opened his mouth about it. People just accepted as is and were content with knowing how to get that happy middle ground out of the bias. Sheesh. People writing off the media altogether. It's like Americans collectively got dumber...

Today it has been all about getting ratings...and fake news may boost ratings...creating a tv drama "news show" will draw in viewers because in the real world things seem bland. I wrote off the MSM after Trump opened my eyes about how dishonest they were...never looked back since then and I am just as critical of the MSM as Trump is. Don't feel sorry for those news vampires.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Funny, because all I see and hear are a bunch of losers who are whining about losing.
Still.

But when DJT calls a meeting to criticize their pathetic attempts at slander, he is whining?

Give me break.
Typical.

top topics

join