It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'There's nothing wrong with being white.' Trump's win brings 'white pride' out of the shadows

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
white men have killed a couple black men in my area. good thing they are all in jail for hate crime charges. 4 people total so far in the last few days.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

And it's about time we started to love our white race again. Because love ,as it sounds is the only thing that will free us from our present struggle.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: THENATIONALIST

I can only stand to be in the same room with about one quarter of my blood relatives. Loving an entire "race" is unrealistic. When disaster strikes, it's your community that comes running with love and help. If blood relatives were important there would not be so many hungry families. Love your neighbor.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Do you remember when you were a kid and couldnt give a rats arse

about Politics let alone the News on TV your Parents watched every

night? These kids now are so involved with Politics it's scary.

It's good to be focused I agree, but the world needs to let kids

just be kids.

Thanks for your reply!

add - The Running Man lol forgot to reply to that one,

as crazy as that was I can see that as an actual Reality TV Show haha.

I'm thinking with Politicians though and a few cage matches.

Yeah I do remember those days...life was way less complicated than it seems to be now for the younger generation. It really does seem like growing up to fast is a thing. That is part of the overall problem (I believe anyway). While it's never a good thing to live in a fantasy world, it is not a good thing to live in a grim and gritty reality all the time either, there has to be a little place for some magic. Balance.

And yeah, I could TOTALLY see that as a reality TV show in the near future lol...and I Agree, it would be awesome with Politicians in cage matches
heh

Thanks again man.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: THENATIONALIST
a reply to: JesusXst

And it's about time we started to love our white race again. Because love ,as it sounds is the only thing that will free us from our present struggle.

I agree, we've been sold down the river by the Gov''t and their Propaganda Machine.

I like how you worded that, it's 100% Truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatos0042

originally posted by: JesusXst

Do you remember when you were a kid and couldnt give a rats arse

about Politics let alone the News on TV your Parents watched every

night? These kids now are so involved with Politics it's scary.

It's good to be focused I agree, but the world needs to let kids

just be kids.

Thanks for your reply!

add - The Running Man lol forgot to reply to that one,

as crazy as that was I can see that as an actual Reality TV Show haha.

I'm thinking with Politicians though and a few cage matches.

Yeah I do remember those days...life was way less complicated than it seems to be now for the younger generation. It really does seem like growing up to fast is a thing. That is part of the overall problem (I believe anyway). While it's never a good thing to live in a fantasy world, it is not a good thing to live in a grim and gritty reality all the time either, there has to be a little place for some magic. Balance.

And yeah, I could TOTALLY see that as a reality TV show in the near future lol...and I Agree, it would be awesome with Politicians in cage matches
heh

Thanks again man.

You bet my friend!

Perhaps in the near future we'll see it manifest the way we want it rather than the way 'They' want it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Well blood relatives are important even if you don't think so. And Yeh there are bad whites but to not love that whole race based on a few is tarnishing them with the same brush. If you don't have enough love for your own race on a whole, then you won't have enough love for any other race.

You need to prioritise your feelings to make things better, not make up excuses based on your family issues.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I think at 66 lectures are a little late. Race love is just another narcissistic behavior that I have come to recognize with experience.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

66 hey well its to late for you anyway same old horse same old tricks

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I don't think you need anymore love. You got enough for yourself.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: amazing

Why would you want to be proud to be white?

"Gee, I'm so proud that I had nothing to do with who gave birth to me and into what family, ethnicity and country I was born into." LOL

I'm white and male and perfectly fine with it. However, I never feel the need to proclaim it at the top of my lungs or announce to you how proud I am of it.

Keep in mind that most minority groups that proclaim "Latin pride" "Gay Pride" "Black Pride" or anything of that sort, are only doing so because they've been discriminated against, or made to feel less than at some point.

As white people, we've never been discriminated against or had a hard time in life because of being white.

Your last point is false. Some white people HAVE been discriminated against. Why would you think otherwise? It's illogical.

Hardly any. Not in the way that millions of minorities have been discriminated against. Just think of the word "minority" it implies that your a subsection of society that is smaller than the majority.

I've lived in multiple states and never been discriminated against because i'm white. Am I just that lucky? I don't think so.
I have. And I work in social justice, ironically. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. That's a fallacy. Before you think I'm ignorant, I've spent 10 years working on related issues. 3 degrees related to it. Obviously it's not the same scale as minorities. But that's a different argument and discussion. Can you see that those are two separate points?

Yes and I'm saying that discrimination against white people, especially white males, is very minimal when compared to actual minority segments of our society. Just it happens...but so infrequently. I've never been passed over for a job or not gotten a sale or had something made harder to get or had a housing issue or an education issue. It doesn't happen to me. Again, not because I'm just lucky, but because it's such a rare thing in America. It's almost a non issue.

A good comparison would be...Alligator attacks leading to death. Yes it happens, but it's really a non issue for must of us. I think it's 25 deaths since the 1970s. Again, you are correct that it happens and it could happen to you, but it's very, very rare.
Again, in another post I outlined that I DID get passed over for a professional job as a result of such issues. In liberal NYC, and liberal orgs, it is much more common. More people project on to white people.

As I said, I've been a student of and activist regarding oppression of minorities. There's no need to convince me that it is a historical reality. It's real.

But I can tell you that in the social justice orgs I wo

rk in I'm getting sick of being projected on because I'm a stereotypical looking white blond bro.

I'm sure you're issues are not race related...it's probably skill, or personality related. An example would be if this happens again and again, over and over....at that point, there is something else at play and you're in denial about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Why would you want to be proud to be white?

"Gee, I'm so proud that I had nothing to do with who gave birth to me and into what family, ethnicity and country I was born into." LOL

I'm white and male and perfectly fine with it. However, I never feel the need to proclaim it at the top of my lungs or announce to you how proud I am of it.

Keep in mind that most minority groups that proclaim "Latin pride" "Gay Pride" "Black Pride" or anything of that sort, are only doing so because they've been discriminated against, or made to feel less than at some point.

As white people, we've never been discriminated against or had a hard time in life because of being white.

Your last point is false. Some white people HAVE been discriminated against. Why would you think otherwise? It's illogical.

Hardly any. Not in the way that millions of minorities have been discriminated against. Just think of the word "minority" it implies that your a subsection of society that is smaller than the majority.

I've lived in multiple states and never been discriminated against because i'm white. Am I just that lucky? I don't think so.
I have. And I work in social justice, ironically. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. That's a fallacy. Before you think I'm ignorant, I've spent 10 years working on related issues. 3 degrees related to it. Obviously it's not the same scale as minorities. But that's a different argument and discussion. Can you see that those are two separate points?

Yes and I'm saying that discrimination against white people, especially white males, is very minimal when compared to actual minority segments of our society. Just it happens...but so infrequently. I've never been passed over for a job or not gotten a sale or had something made harder to get or had a housing issue or an education issue. It doesn't happen to me. Again, not because I'm just lucky, but because it's such a rare thing in America. It's almost a non issue.

A good comparison would be...Alligator attacks leading to death. Yes it happens, but it's really a non issue for must of us. I think it's 25 deaths since the 1970s. Again, you are correct that it happens and it could happen to you, but it's very, very rare.
Again, in another post I outlined that I DID get passed over for a professional job as a result of such issues. In liberal NYC, and liberal orgs, it is much more common. More people project on to white people.

As I said, I've been a student of and activist regarding oppression of minorities. There's no need to convince me that it is a historical reality. It's real.

But I can tell you that in the social justice orgs I wo

rk in I'm getting sick of being projected on because I'm a stereotypical looking white blond bro.

I'm sure you're issues are not race related...it's probably skill, or personality related. An example would be if this happens again and again, over and over....at that point, there is something else at play and you're in denial about it.
See. It doesn't match your narrative, so it must be me. I happen to be highly qualified and educated. I was told by an insider friend that the hiring issue had to do with race and politics, that I was supposed to be the final choice.

Further, I am certain that you don't work in the social justice orgs I do. You probably are a liberal who cares about the same things I do yet doesn't actually work full time in them, as I do. Moreover, I have multiple related degrees so have studied with the social justice crowd extensively. Therefore you don't see the emergent direction of these circles, where everything is about identity politics. Moreover, some individuals now feel licensed to project on to random white individuals. Some.

You simply aren't as involved or aware if you haven't seen this.

This is what has created the whole "social justice warrior" monicker.
edit on 30-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If you ask me it seems like "they" want to draw "whites" back into some kind of battle. By calling someone something they aren't repeatedly, it eventually gets on their nerves and the person will react defensively.

In my college days when I would arrive to class in the morning everyone would ask me if I was pissed or if I was mad. I was simply tired, and I have a stoic type of expression in the morning. After enough times of being called pissed, I eventually got pissed.

Call enough people racist, and perhaps they will become racist and then whatever type of battle/war trying to be started will begin...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I was born white in 1980, I never have and never will be ashamed of my skin color. No white shame in my game

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join