It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'There's nothing wrong with being white.' Trump's win brings 'white pride' out of the shadows

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: amazing
Why would you want to be proud to be white?

"Gee, I'm so proud that I had nothing to do with who gave birth to me and into what family, ethnicity and country I was born into." LOL

I'm white and male and perfectly fine with it. However, I never feel the need to proclaim it at the top of my lungs or announce to you how proud I am of it.

Keep in mind that most minority groups that proclaim "Latin pride" "Gay Pride" "Black Pride" or anything of that sort, are only doing so because they've been discriminated against, or made to feel less than at some point.

As white people, we've never been discriminated against or had a hard time in life because of being white.

Your last point is false. Some white people HAVE been discriminated against. Why would you think otherwise? It's illogical.

Hardly any. Not in the way that millions of minorities have been discriminated against. Just think of the word "minority" it implies that your a subsection of society that is smaller than the majority.

I've lived in multiple states and never been discriminated against because i'm white. Am I just that lucky? I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yes.. but now less whites care about being labelled racist and their racial consciousness is awakening. They feel threatened in America and in Europe. The racist label has lost most of its weight.

And.. yes, what you say is true. What I'm wondering is, do you have a problem with it?

I know of these multicultural plans since long because I was raised in one of the breakaway societies that splintered away from the groups first created by the Nazis with the help of the negative Nordics and Reptilians. We allied ourselves with other civilisations within the Earth and found a way to prosper. So I know about the plans of the Illuminati cabal.

The question is more like, in what ways are the Nazi faction fighting the Jewish faction and who is winning? I have met reptilians in various capacities long before I lived on the surface with you surface dwellers so I am more in the know than most people.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Why would you want to be proud to be white?

"Gee, I'm so proud that I had nothing to do with who gave birth to me and into what family, ethnicity and country I was born into." LOL

I'm white and male and perfectly fine with it. However, I never feel the need to proclaim it at the top of my lungs or announce to you how proud I am of it.

Keep in mind that most minority groups that proclaim "Latin pride" "Gay Pride" "Black Pride" or anything of that sort, are only doing so because they've been discriminated against, or made to feel less than at some point.

As white people, we've never been discriminated against or had a hard time in life because of being white.

Your last point is false. Some white people HAVE been discriminated against. Why would you think otherwise? It's illogical.

Hardly any. Not in the way that millions of minorities have been discriminated against. Just think of the word "minority" it implies that your a subsection of society that is smaller than the majority.

I've lived in multiple states and never been discriminated against because i'm white. Am I just that lucky? I don't think so.
I have. And I work in social justice, ironically. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. That's a fallacy. Before you think I'm ignorant, I've spent 10 years working on related issues. 3 degrees related to it. Obviously it's not the same scale as minorities. But that's a different argument and discussion. Can you see that those are two separate points?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

White people are demonized. We are called all kinds of racial slurs in public forums, and it is now considered acceptable. There are endless examples, but whites in America are painted as evildoers. Take a look at these Wikipedia entries:
RACIST

NOT RACIST

This has been an ongoing trend for many years, and it is now mainstream. Soros and the other social engineers at the top have ensured that our media and universities would create the perfect environment to raise a whole new generation of ant-white racists.
youtu.be...

We are now seeing this generation in the streets protesting Trump. In order to be convicted of racism, all one needs to do, is be born with the wrong colored skin -- white.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
no one started off saying anything is wrong with being white. it has been whites pushing their agenda on everyone that created problems to begin with. anyway you look at it 7 cops killed by whites in the last month and no real media coverage , white people imitating nazis, intimidating women and racist messages everywhere. call it what you will no other group has terrorized americans so much and gotten off so easy

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Can you please link all these white people problems? I do not doubt you, I want to study this "new" problem.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You are literally saying it's alt right to be white. White peoples connections to racism confirmed!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Why not? There's Black Pride, Mexican Pride, Woman Pride, Gay Pride, so why is White Pride a bad thing? I have black friends, and never looked at anyone with color, in disdain. Why can't white men have pride in who they are?
edit on 22-11-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AltRightIsAllRight
You are literally saying it's alt right to be white. White peoples connections to racism confirmed!

That doesn't make all white men racist though. We could say the same for black people and violent gun crimes....but we don't.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You fell into the trap nicely and I'm not even a real progressive. Stop apologizing and defending yourself from the most outrageous claims of racism. Next time someone calls you or white people in general racist ignore them. They don't know you and they sure as hell don't know every white person on earth.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You fell into the trap nicely and I'm not even a real progressive. Stop apologizing and defending yourself from the most outrageous claims of racism. Next time someone calls you or white people in general racist ignore them. They don't know you and they sure as hell don't know every white person on earth.

I didn't fall into anything. Your statement was the derived inference of my statement. It was implied as a rhetorical.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Fancy talk. I like it and will nod my head in agreement

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Wow , what a Profound thing to say . Racist Much ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ironically, the Progressives need the white working vote, yet the only way they can motivate the minorities is to bash the whites. And people care about illegal immigration, so as long as they are on the side for it they will continue to tumble.

I really feel Hillary and company did far worse damage to the progressive party by pushing it too far, the media facilitating.

It IS OK to be white and proud.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I see it as possible pro co Intel psychological sociology.
Program 1
Deliberately devaluate the "stronger economic force"
Entice said 'stronger economic force to ride your wave of intention"
Program 2
Elevate opposing entity's desire for vengance toward the "stronger economic force"
Repeat

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You and others dont seem to get it.

I dont have any issues with charities or groups set up to help people who need it, and in fact my real issue here isnt even one of race.
My sole issue is the hypocrisy of things like the term black power/pride being OK and even considered positive and empowering yet white pride/power is associated with evil and bigotry.
This double standard exists across many different fields and topics.

How many black study groups exist and are advertised as such? I can recall a couple years back when a white kid tried to start a white study group and how quickly he was jumped on yet his school openly had black/latino/gay only study groups without issue.
Why is it OK for minorities to want their own space to be together but its not OK for whites?

Personally Ive never wanted to be a part of a white only anything and I dont have an issue with exclusive groups but it needs to work both ways.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The left was definitely getting pretty scary there for a moment with the PC movements hitting the campuses and media - it was to the point where you couldn't say much of anything unless it wasn't offensive to anyone. I think one of Trump's biggest positive traits is tempering the leftist censorship movement.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Analysts are saying that one of the reasons Hillary lost was because she wasn't bringing anything to the table for the white middle-class. It is still a demographic. A lot of them listened to Trump's message of renegotiating treaties to bring jobs back home - something I agree with, especially if he can renegotiate the treaties and leave all parties satisfied.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

The last one might be somewhat difficult.

Vengeance is Mine.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I see the trollish bottom feeders have come out to play.

How delightful

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join