It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'There's nothing wrong with being white.' Trump's win brings 'white pride' out of the shadows

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Not at all. I don't want censorship, I want the opposite of censorship. I want people to be able to start communicating again. Something we've lost completely.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Why don't we all just be "American" for a change.

Is that so hard?

Yeah, that's what we've been wanting for a long time now. But "they" won't let us. "They" keep bringing up and reminding everybody of race and racism and non existent "privilege". They shove it in our face every day and wonder why we can't seem to move on. I guess theyre afraid if they don't talk about it constantly, They might be the next one to be accused of racism... By THEY, I mean the liberal media and politicians. They love getting the blacks and other minorities all fired up... its sick.

I agree with Lil Wayne (by the way... I just realized, after posting in one of the "kanyes onstage rant" threads"... both Kanye and Lil Wayne were ridiculed when they started speaking the truth. Kanyes was an onstage rant, Lil Wayne did an interview where he was asked about Black Lives Matter. He proceeded to pretend hed never heard of them. Said that he thought racism was over, wasn't a thing anymore. Says that hes a black man and hes rich and famous as F, and that couldn't happen if America was so racist as everyone seems to think. I agree. I mean, yeah, theres a few racist idiots out there, but its insignificant. Not worth mentioning.

I'm not a fan of Lil Wayne, his music or the guy in general as a person. But I have to agree when someone speaks the truth, no matter how I feel about them personally.

Besides, rather than aggressively and emotionally attacking the racists that do exist, we should be educating them on reality and helping them to change. We can't just hate that racist person forever, its counter productive. We need to help them rejoin humanity. Sit down and reason with them. It might take a while to sink in, but I've seen documentaries and reality tv where it worked eventually.

There's this one black guy, who reaches out to KKK members and just tries to get them to agree to sit down in a mutual place like a restaurant, and just sit down and talk. Communicate. This guy gets it. This is the solution. You can't fight irrational hatred with more irrational rabid hatred. You fight it with love. You prove them wrong. You kill em with kindness...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If you prick us do we not bleed?
If you tickle us do we not laugh?
If you poison us do we not die?
And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

Shylock-from Shakespear's The Merchant of Venice.

We are all human, and are all deserving of the same respect... When any group, regardless of creed, or ethnicity, are treated as being lesser (for whatever reason) they have a tendency towards striking back, thus creating a cycle of, at the least, distrust, at worst, violence.

We'd do well to remember this, and fight our tendencies towards looking at things in a tribal fashion, which this most certainly is.

Blood begats blood. Hate begats hate. ...and creates a cycle that only leads to more of the same.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Not at all. I don't want censorship, I want the opposite of censorship. I want people to be able to start communicating again. Something we've lost completely.

You want to be able to call people racists.

What's stopping you?

Think out your answer.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Nothing is, I do, that's what I'm doing here, in this thread. Calling out people creating this divide through prejudice against other humans by giving some humans a pass and defending them when they do racist things to the other set of humans, while simultaneously only recognizing prejudice when it comes from this set of humans, and accusing all members of these humans of prejudice, even when most demonstrate none, not to mention ignoring intent and making up whole ways of being unintentionally racist through silly things like microaggressions.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's 2016.. and now whites are the ones that can't be racist.. it's the new thing.

Blacks can't be racist? Sorry, that was 2015..

One year made all the difference.. 2016 is the year resistance to anti white Marxist sentiment reached a watershed moment.

I'm afraid from now on we will be stuck with white nationalism as an ever more powerful political force.

Soon we will have storm troopers raiding houses and similar things.. I've already heard white nationalists call for it on Twitter.

Is it because Jews control Hollywood, banking, media, academia and government? The Nazis control the military industrial complex, the non visible parts of it specifically and specially so. They have all the high tech technology and ever since they took over the American military industrial complex they have shut Jews out of all the important positions. The Germans that had already won the secret war and started a breakaway civilisation infiltrated the US military and intelligence machine after WWII was over, and with the help of paperclip scientists and other intelligence operatives took over important parts of the system. They started and supported all of their projects and now their technology is nothing short of amazing.

I have wondered why we haven't seen a "Iron Sky" scenario yet and it must have something to do with the alien involvement on the planet. I will have to ask my reptilian contact.

I wonder if they're going to try and wipe out all the Jews again. Though, the satanic Jews have their own demonic alien affiliations so that may not happen. Of course, then we have Yahweh too.. and they're definitely going to kill him..

I don't know what the plan of the Nazi faction is but I suspect it has something to do with the rising white nationalism.. It may be inevitable that I must infiltrate their societies and turn them to my own purposes.. but first, immortality.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
White and proud of western Culture

I don't care about color but I definitely care about culture. Watching thee greatest, wealthiest, most tolerant culture the world has ever known fall to identity politics, inferior cultures, vanity, political correctness, and balkanization is so sad.

the alt-right is blowback for identity politics. I bet .gov models predicted it. Should of seen it coming miles away, the clue is to look into any other country that is multicultural and watch what happens when the blame game happens.

The left lost the culture war and the ideological war in 1960's so they changed immigrants quotas to in the future stuff the ballot. They almost made it, so close. 60 some electoral votes away.
A wall, national voter ID, deportation/no amnesty, failed identity politics and the upcoming scandals will destroy the left yet again.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Beat his ass.. it's good for him. That'll teach him a lesson he can apply in the real world, prepare him..

If any of my sons ever show any sign of being a hippie they're gonna be beaten and disowned. I don't take kindly to such character flaws.. If they're gonna be talking about people's rights and such hippie bs they can hit the road and provide for themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Why would you want to be proud to be white?

"Gee, I'm so proud that I had nothing to do with who gave birth to me and into what family, ethnicity and country I was born into." LOL

I'm white and male and perfectly fine with it. However, I never feel the need to proclaim it at the top of my lungs or announce to you how proud I am of it.

Keep in mind that most minority groups that proclaim "Latin pride" "Gay Pride" "Black Pride" or anything of that sort, are only doing so because they've been discriminated against, or made to feel less than at some point.

As white people, we've never been discriminated against or had a hard time in life because of being white.

Your last point is false. Some white people HAVE been discriminated against. Why would you think otherwise? It's illogical.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
White people are subject to the most cultural appropriation. They think it makes them less racist. It does.

This issue is denying there are no white people that are racist. Somehow, being the 'least racist' has made White people fear being racist, and live in denial that White people are never racists, or that White racism is impossible. They defend this concept to racist levels.

The only thing dumber than saying White people are racist, is saying there aren't racists of a particular race.

Nobody says this.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
White people are subject to the most cultural appropriation. They think it makes them less racist. It does.

This issue is denying there are no white people that are racist. Somehow, being the 'least racist' has made White people fear being racist, and live in denial that White people are never racists, or that White racism is impossible. They defend this concept to racist levels.

The only thing dumber than saying White people are racist, is saying there aren't racists of a particular race.

Nobody says this.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Keep in mind that most minority groups that proclaim "Latin pride" "Gay Pride" "Black Pride" or anything of that sort, are only doing so because they've been discriminated against, or made to feel less than at some point.

As white people, we've never been discriminated against or had a hard time in life because of being white.

Do you have ANY idea how absurd this is? Are you telling me that white people are the only group to hate or discriminate and that no white people have been hated or discriminated against? You're ignorant if you believe that.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Nothing is, I do, that's what I'm doing here, in this thread. Calling out people creating this divide through prejudice against other humans by giving some humans a pass and defending them when they do racist things to the other set of humans, while simultaneously only recognizing prejudice when it comes from this set of humans, and accusing all members of these humans of prejudice, even when most demonstrate none, not to mention ignoring intent and making up whole ways of being unintentionally racist through silly things like microaggressions.

Truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
It's 2016.. and now whites are the ones that can't be racist.. it's the new thing.

Blacks can't be racist? Sorry, that was 2015..

One year made all the difference.. 2016 is the year resistance to anti white Marxist sentiment reached a watershed moment.

I'm afraid from now on we will be stuck with white nationalism as an ever more powerful political force.

Soon we will have storm troopers raiding houses and similar things.. I've already heard white nationalists call for it on Twitter.

Is it because Jews control Hollywood, banking, media, academia and government? The Nazis control the military industrial complex, the non visible parts of it specifically and specially so. They have all the high tech technology and ever since they took over the American military industrial complex they have shut Jews out of all the important positions. The Germans that had already won the secret war and started a breakaway civilisation infiltrated the US military and intelligence machine after WWII was over, and with the help of paperclip scientists and other intelligence operatives took over important parts of the system. They started and supported all of their projects and now their technology is nothing short of amazing.

I have wondered why we haven't seen a "Iron Sky" scenario yet and it must have something to do with the alien involvement on the planet. I will have to ask my reptilian contact.

I wonder if they're going to try and wipe out all the Jews again. Though, the satanic Jews have their own demonic alien affiliations so that may not happen. Of course, then we have Yahweh too.. and they're definitely going to kill him..

I don't know what the plan of the Nazi faction is but I suspect it has something to do with the rising white nationalism.. It may be inevitable that I must infiltrate their societies and turn them to my own purposes.. but first, immortality.

I literally know no one who has said that "whites can't be racist" but now only blacks can be. It's literally the exact opposite. I work with about 50% sjws. I've been called one myself, EVEN BY people of color. I know exactly what the rhetoric is. I hear it everyday. Where are you pulling this from?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Do you have ANY idea how absurd this is? Are you telling me that white people are the only group to hate or discriminate and that no white people have been hated or discriminated against? You're ignorant if you believe that.

I don't know if you agree, but to me saying that only white people can be racist (a negative stereotype or essentialism) and people of color cannot be (a positive stereotype or essentialism) is not only highly ignorant but also prejudiced or even racist itself. It denies the humanity of individuals of both sides.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
racism is a natural response to hatred and suspicion, neither side is right nor are they wrong; they are just afraid of a past experience, afraid and angry for someone close who had a bad experience or they feel anger for false accusations towards them and those close to them; or they just feel envy.

in the end treating natural human emotion as evil and wrong without trying to understand and fix it just alienates people, makes them resentful; it pushes them into a corner and dark thoughts build over time, in the end there will be backlash when a crack shows itself.
that crack has showed itself and not just in america; that crack will burst open and it is too late to fix it so get ready for a new era of strife to begin(much like before ww2).

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

People are people, colour, creed or religious orientation should not come into it.

So as to white pride, i ask what about human pride? What have we really got to be proud about given what we have done to this world never mind each other?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
When was it not ok to be white, unless you felt some secretly concealed emotions about a black president

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Many years ago I joined a pro Obama facebook page. At first I made light comments here and there agreeing with people on how awesome Obama was. As the weeks went by I gradually would post things about white people being bad. Few more weeks I was raging that all white people were demons and should be murdered. I never had one person censor me or disagree with me. It was really funny, funny and sad.

Anyway, my thoughts are that most people do not care about race unless politically motivated to care about race.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I'm saying that in America, where I live, that I've never been discriminated against in my life. Nor have any of the people I know or family members. I'm talking about some kind of discrimination or prejudice or something that had a profound negative effect on them. You say I'm ignorant but I've never seen it or been impacted by it in my entire life. Am I just lucky? Keep in mind that I've lived in Maryland, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee and spent lot's of time in California, Utah, Arizona, Virginia, DC, West Virginia.

There will always be a little bit of "You aren't from around here" or "you don't look like me" stuff going on, but Do tell me how I'm wrong.

One possibility is that you like to play the victim and are blaming some kind of racism against white people for your lack of success in life? LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join